Windows 10: My brightness will not increase/decrease and there is no sleep option in my laptop.

Discus and support My brightness will not increase/decrease and there is no sleep option in my laptop. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My windows 10 updated and now my brightness will not increase/decrease and there is no sleep option available in my laptop. I have been having this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Mi_0208, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Mi_0208 Win User

My brightness will not increase/decrease and there is no sleep option in my laptop.

My windows 10 updated and now my brightness will not increase/decrease and there is no sleep option available in my laptop. I have been having this problem ever since the update a week ago. I have searched this issue online and I have tried to change my power and display settings, but there is no option for the brightness or sleep. It is annoying because it takes quite some time to open up my laptop because it shuts down each time.I have attempted to call my laptop brand but they said they cannot help as my 1 year warranty expired less than 2 months ago. I would love any help. Thank you!

:)

Mi_0208, Nov 19, 2021

2. Increase And Decrease of Brightness

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why you cannot modify the brightness of your device. It could be a software conflict or a hardware issue. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask you a few questions:

• Did you encounter any error messages when increasing or reducing the brightness of your laptop?
    • Did the issue occur right after you bought the laptop?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device before the problem started?
    • When did the issue begin?

We'll wait for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Nov 19, 2021
  3. Increase And Decrease of Brightness

Good day, I bought a laptop by the name of Avatar, and I noticed that I can't increase or reduce the brightness, what do you suggest I do?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

Tolulope Akinrinade, Nov 19, 2021
  4. My brightness will not increase/decrease and there is no sleep option in my laptop.

In windows 10 brightness increase or decrease not workin ?

my lap DELL inspiron 15 3000 series got special buttons for increase or decrease brightness of screen. But now its not working on buttons and as well as i don't know other options to control brightness.

Mutturaj makkalli, Nov 19, 2021
Thema:

My brightness will not increase/decrease and there is no sleep option in my laptop.

1. My brightness will not increase/decrease and there is no sleep option in my laptop. - Similar Threads - brightness increase decrease

2. my storage is decreasing and increasing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my storage is decreasing and increasing: okay this is weird when i opened my laptop this morning i saw thag storage has decreased 6gb but i didnt install anything 15 minutes passed i check again and i see that from 254gb i come to 265gb while doing nothing...
  3. my storage is decreasing and increasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my storage is decreasing and increasing: okay this is weird when i opened my laptop this morning i saw thag storage has decreased 6gb but i didnt install anything 15 minutes passed i check again and i see that from 254gb i come to 265gb while doing nothing...
  4. Can not increase or decrease the brightness of my laptop after the Windows 11 Insider...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not increase or decrease the brightness of my laptop after the Windows 11 Insider...: Can not increase or decrease the brightness of my laptop after the Windows 11 Insider Preview 25314.1000 rs_prerelease https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-increase-or-decrease-the-brightness-of-my/e461bafa-043e-4c8b-b6aa-9302cc28e626
  5. Can not increase or decrease the brightness of my laptop after the Windows 11 Insider...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not increase or decrease the brightness of my laptop after the Windows 11 Insider...: Can not increase or decrease the brightness of my laptop after the Windows 11 Insider Preview 25314.1000 rs_prerelease https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-increase-or-decrease-the-brightness-of-my/e461bafa-043e-4c8b-b6aa-9302cc28e626
  6. When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.: When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease and when I increase to max it shows black screen and again when I decrease for maxblack screen it is showing very low brightness.video of my...
  7. When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.

When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.: When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease and when I increase to max it shows black screen and again when I decrease for maxblack screen it is showing very low brightness.video of my...
  8. My brightness will not increase/decrease and there is no sleep option in my laptop.

My brightness will not increase/decrease and there is no sleep option in my laptop.: My windows 10 updated and now my brightness will not increase/decrease and there is no sleep option available in my laptop. I have been having this problem ever since the update a week ago. I have searched this issue online and I have tried to change my power and display...
  9. My brightness will not increase/decrease and there is no sleep option in my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brightness will not increase/decrease and there is no sleep option in my laptop.: My windows 10 updated and now my brightness will not increase/decrease and there is no sleep option available in my laptop. I have been having this problem ever since the update a week ago. I have searched this issue online and I have tried to change my power and display...
  10. Brightness is increasing to maximum level and it is not decreasing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness is increasing to maximum level and it is not decreasing: While watching vlc media player in full screen mode my brightness is increasing to maximum level and always I want restart to decrease brightness and some black mark is appearing above brightness bar[ATTACH][ATTACH]...