Windows 10: My broken compter

Discus and support My broken compter in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently installed a new qraphics card, and once I installed its drivers, my computer can last about 15 minutes before it starts freaking out. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/screaminggoat39, Mar 28, 2022.

1. My broken compter

I recently installed a new qraphics card, and once I installed its drivers, my computer can last about 15 minutes before it starts freaking out. It gets really laggy and the audio completely glitches. Have any of you ever had this problem, and do any of you know how to fix it?

submitted by /u/screaminggoat39
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/screaminggoat39, Mar 28, 2022
  2. Pipps Win User

Is my graphics card broken?

UPDATE: Please see here.

I have a Sapphire HD 4830.

When I boot into XP all is initially fine and I am able to see the desktop.

However, when I click on the start bar and navigate a few steps, I receive an immediate white screen of death and a total irrecoverable lock-up.

I am confused about what this could mean and I would be grateful for any suggestions on the best course of action to test and repair the problem.

Does this sort of issue suggest that the graphics card is irretrievably broken?

Pipps, Mar 28, 2022
  3. cannot connect to compter

Windows phone won't syncronise with my compter

alison halford, Mar 28, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

My broken compter

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. My broken compter :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 28, 2022
Thema:

My broken compter

1. My broken compter - Similar Threads - broken compter

2. My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?: I use a Samsung S20 phone but my phone fell and my screen is bad totally blank, but still on. I didn't fully complete my Phone Link set up earlier, so I'm unable to access my phone settings to allow the permissions needed for me for me to able to view my screen from my PC. Is...
  3. My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?: I use a Samsung S20 phone but my phone fell and my screen is bad totally blank, but still on. I didn't fully complete my Phone Link set up earlier, so I'm unable to access my phone settings to allow the permissions needed for me for me to able to view my screen from my PC. Is...
  4. Is my ethernet card broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my ethernet card broken?: Ethernet Realtek Gaming GbE Family Controller Odbieranie 29,4 Mb/s Wysyłanie 128 Kb/s. Is my ethernet card broken? because i have internet with 1000mb/s speeds but my ethernet card send only 128kb/s. If it not broke how can i fix it...
  5. Is my ethernet card broken?

Is my ethernet card broken?: Ethernet Realtek Gaming GbE Family Controller Odbieranie 29,4 Mb/s Wysyłanie 128 Kb/s. Is my ethernet card broken? because i have internet with 1000mb/s speeds but my ethernet card send only 128kb/s. If it not broke how can i fix it...
  6. can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?: Okay, I am kind of worried about this and despite being told it's likely not possible for this to happen, can a normal windows update like a monthly or optional one messed up my laptop with a possibly damaged CMOS? clock isn't working properly, that's the only sign at the...
  7. can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?

can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?: Okay, I am kind of worried about this and despite being told it's likely not possible for this to happen, can a normal windows update like a monthly or optional one messed up my laptop with a possibly damaged CMOS? clock isn't working properly, that's the only sign at the...
  8. can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.: Hi there, I am trying to run a powershell script that I got using chat gpt. The script is supposed to block a range of ip addresses from a text document and create a block rule in windows defender firewall.The script runs it and creates the rule, but the rule has no details...
  10. Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.

Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.: Hi there, I am trying to run a powershell script that I got using chat gpt. The script is supposed to block a range of ip addresses from a text document and create a block rule in windows defender firewall.The script runs it and creates the rule, but the rule has no details...