Windows 10: My brother bought his Acer laptop a year ago , an I just saw this message of ' activate...

Discus and support My brother bought his Acer laptop a year ago , an I just saw this message of ' activate... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kdruss [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kdruss, Jul 18, 2020.

1. /u/kdruss Win User

My brother bought his Acer laptop a year ago , an I just saw this message of ' activate...

/u/kdruss, Jul 18, 2020
  2. Astoach Win User

On my laptop and I saw this message

I just switch on my lap top and I saw this black background with some white words message, I don't understand what is going on and it just disappeared after a while.
    My brother bought his Acer laptop a year ago , an I just saw this message of ' activate... [​IMG]

Astoach, Jul 18, 2020
  3. hi,i downloaded windows 10 free on my acer laptop,

hi apologies,i haven't explained the situation very well. i have or rather had two laptops.the acer 5720 is my old laptop that was upgraded to the free win10.and is now fecked.the new lenovo b50 laptop i purchased 4yrs ago,came preinstalled with win7 and
    supplied with 4 operating system recovery and win8.1 pro 64bit disks.which is now installed.but i didn't put win10 on it because i much prefered my old acer, faster etc.and as mentioned has gone to laptop heaven..so down to one laptop now the lenovo b50,which
    is the one i'm trying to upgrade.and now has the wrong activate code etc,etc,etc as mentioned in my last post..and apologies again if i offended anyone ,i'm normally an extremely patient man ,its just pure frustration ..

raolchettle, Jul 18, 2020
  4. OtakuPahp Win User

My brother bought his Acer laptop a year ago , an I just saw this message of ' activate...

Activate my Win10 Home in my laptop

Hi,

I have a PC with Win10 Pro (I bought the license years ago), and almost 2 years ago I bougth a HP Pavilion laptop wich came with Win10 Home.

A few months ago I bougth a SSD HD to increase my Laptop speed and instaled win 10 pro and tried to activate my laptop with my license, but since that license was already installed in my main PC and I got a message (Activate Windows) in
    my laptop.

I asked here in the community about the problem and got the answer that I must instal Home in my laptop and Win will automatically activate my device, but it is not the case.

How can I activate my laptop? Since I do not have a Serial (I do not know where is the box)

Thanks for your help

OtakuPahp, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

1. My brother bought his Acer laptop a year ago , an I just saw this message of ' activate... - Similar Threads - brother bought Acer

2. I bought a laptop 2 years ago HP laptop 15s-du2036tx but now this laptop is working very...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a laptop 2 years ago HP laptop 15s-du2036tx but now this laptop is working very...: Pls help I want to know without opening laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-laptop-2-years-ago-hp-laptop-15s/5c44bd5a-4812-4e1c-bc07-718673e6f250
  3. I bought a laptop 2 years ago HP laptop 15s-du2036tx but now this laptop is working very...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a laptop 2 years ago HP laptop 15s-du2036tx but now this laptop is working very...: Pls help I want to know without opening laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-laptop-2-years-ago-hp-laptop-15s/5c44bd5a-4812-4e1c-bc07-718673e6f250
  4. I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it: I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it and the update setting says that try reopen settings later.I tryed youtube tutorials to solve but still the same error.I also can't use microsoft storegives error....
  5. I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it: I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it and the update setting says that try reopen settings later.I tryed youtube tutorials to solve but still the same error.I also can't use microsoft storegives error....
  6. I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Guys, I bought a laptop a year ago and it had Windows activated already , but today I got a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys, I bought a laptop a year ago and it had Windows activated already , but today I got a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/A_dirt_block [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m2jfs4/guys_i_bought_a_laptop_a_year_ago_and_it_had/
  8. Remember when I bought MR7 a year ago?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Remember when I bought MR7 a year ago?: Well I finally installed it and from what I can gather it appears I have it set up to run in 'Incremental Forever' mode. It's incrementally belching my C and D drives out 8am every day onto my Seagate 4TB external drive, so that's nice. It takes only a few minutes. I turn...
  9. Getting BSOD in a new laptop that was bought just 10 days ago

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSOD in a new laptop that was bought just 10 days ago: I am facing very infrequent crashed and getting BSOD in Win10. I can't even identify why its happening and I cant even recreate the crash. It is very infrequent and happens in the most unexpected times. And its usually under very light load like web browsing. Here is one...
  10. On my laptop and I saw this message

in Windows 10 Support
    On my laptop and I saw this message: I just switch on my lap top and I saw this black background with some white words message, I don't understand what is going on and it just disappeared after a while. [img] 125904