Windows 10: My brother got a virus and now he cant scan!

Discus and support My brother got a virus and now he cant scan! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My bro got a virus, tried to scan, but failed. He did a fresh start and did it but then had to shut down. Booted back up and it disabled again, but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Marc_3783, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Marc_3783 Win User

My brother got a virus and now he cant scan!

My bro got a virus, tried to scan, but failed. He did a fresh start and did it but then had to shut down. Booted back up and it disabled again, but this time the enable disappeared. Any help?

:)

Marc_3783, Feb 24, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows Security Virus Scan

Please confirm you don't have a list like this:

My brother got a virus and now he cant scan! [​IMG]

e.g. from here (or via the control panel):

My brother got a virus and now he cant scan! [​IMG]

If not, suggests deeper problems. To which uninstall option are you referring? (A picture is worth...)

dalchina, Feb 24, 2021
  3. chjohans Win User
    Application crash - Brother iPrint & Scan

Thanks, yes I'm aware of that option. But it does not to multi-page PDF scan into the same document, do I had to scan each file individually and then combine them. It was time-consuming when doing a lot of scanning.

Suggest you have a look at NAPS2, it works very well. My brother got a virus and now he cant scan! :)

chjohans, Feb 24, 2021
  4. My brother got a virus and now he cant scan!

Windows Security Virus Scan

Yes that's exactly what I have. If you notice there is an uninstall option next to organize if you scroll to other updates ie. office, but it will disappear once you scroll to the latest updates.

stealth2920, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

My brother got a virus and now he cant scan!

1. My brother got a virus and now he cant scan! - Similar Threads - brother got virus

2. My brother used the same password for my pc when he reset it

in Windows 10 Customization
    My brother used the same password for my pc when he reset it: As you can see my brother who was using my pc had to change the password he said something popped up he didn't know what password to use so he just put in the same password one day after that I try to use my pc and I use the password and it doesn't work what should I do?...
  3. My brother used the same password for my pc when he reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brother used the same password for my pc when he reset it: As you can see my brother who was using my pc had to change the password he said something popped up he didn't know what password to use so he just put in the same password one day after that I try to use my pc and I use the password and it doesn't work what should I do?...
  4. My brother used the same password for my pc when he reset it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I got a virus and now I cant scan!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got a virus and now I cant scan!: I got a virus, tried to scan, but failed. I did a fresh start and did it but then had to shut down. Booted back up and it disabled again, but this time the enable disappeared. Any help?...
  6. So my brothers pc has my account on it and he’s tried to log in today and got this error...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So my brothers pc has my account on it and he’s tried to log in today and got this error...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GucciPoonTapper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jo2in3/so_my_brothers_pc_has_my_account_on_it_and_hes/
  7. scan failed virus found cant download

scan failed virus found cant download: hi i can t download anything on my PC be it a PDF attachment in an email or a software program that i have paid for? ideas? Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-failed-virus-found-cant-download/3fc6393c-3b89-4ad4-a1dc-2d49ae246219
  8. virus scan

virus scan: My stream keeps informing me of a needed virus scan. i do one and it never stops running. Everything seems fine but the quick scan is still going at it hours later. Can't find anything on it....
  9. Cant run a anit-virus scan or update my windows

Cant run a anit-virus scan or update my windows: a while back i tried to scan my USB flash only to realize my anitvirus has gone kuku in the head and only displays this msg. at first i thought i had to update but i cant do that either. thought it was a virus but i ve downloaded 2 anti-virus programs to no avail. ive tried...
  10. scanning for viruses

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    scanning for viruses: Could you tell me how to use Windows Defender? I usually open the folders, then close them before starting the scanning. Will the scanning look through all the folders and programs if I don’t open these folders?...