Windows 10: my brother just gave me his old computer how do i get rid of everything?

Discus and support my brother just gave me his old computer how do i get rid of everything? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have tried factory resetting it would not let me do it for some reason. its kinda frustrating I just want to be able to set up my new computer with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by robin19922, Mar 28, 2019.

1. my brother just gave me his old computer how do i get rid of everything?

I have tried factory resetting it would not let me do it for some reason. its kinda frustrating I just want to be able to set up my new computer with out these complications HELP!!!!

:)

robin19922, Mar 28, 2019
  2. Cyn 25 Win User

Windows 10 anf Brother Printer MFC-7360N

My old HP laptop gave out on me. I got a new HP laptop with Windows 10. Need to download drivers for Brother printer MFC-7360N. I follow the steps, but it doesn't complete download. Help!!

Cyn 25, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Inherited computer

my brother’s old computer is plugged in and aparantly

working. It lists his name as owner and asks for a password. I have used this computer before at his house and the password was “shooter” but now that does not work. Any suggestions on how to make this computer my own?

JereHuggins, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Freezer Win User

my brother just gave me his old computer how do i get rid of everything?

Scansoft Paperport 11SE (Brother download)

That's not what I'm talking about. Thanks anyway.

Hopefully someone will have the old paperport 11se on the brother application/driver cd. *Smile my brother just gave me his old computer how do i get rid of everything? :)

Freezer, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

my brother just gave me his old computer how do i get rid of everything?

1. my brother just gave me his old computer how do i get rid of everything? - Similar Threads - brother gave old

2. My friend gave me his gaming pc Resetting everything but turned it off, now when I turn it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend gave me his gaming pc Resetting everything but turned it off, now when I turn it...: This is what keeps repeating when I turn on the pc, it does it like 7-8 times then the pc turns off, any ideas on how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friend-gave-me-his-gaming-pc-resetting/72781b2f-4543-45ea-ac2c-347e93a10f6c
  3. My friend gave me his gaming pc Resetting everything but turned it off, now when I turn it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My friend gave me his gaming pc Resetting everything but turned it off, now when I turn it...: This is what keeps repeating when I turn on the pc, it does it like 7-8 times then the pc turns off, any ideas on how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friend-gave-me-his-gaming-pc-resetting/72781b2f-4543-45ea-ac2c-347e93a10f6c
  4. My friend gave me his gaming pc Resetting everything but turned it off, now when I turn it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I change my spouses computer to just him? His own MS account. Everything.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I change my spouses computer to just him? His own MS account. Everything.: I own the 5 license deal from the computer purchase. My husbands computer was set up with it. Now, it seems to be my computer. How do I change it to remove all my information and create his own MS account. The only thing I want him to keep is the Office 365 Home, which...
  6. My laptop just gave up on me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop just gave up on me: I have a ThinkPad X1C Gen 6 with 16 GB of RAM. It was working perfectly until today. I turn my laptop on, and everything is crazy slow. My browser’s crashing, Task Manager is crashing, files take too long to transfer, etc. I’ve tried multiple virus scans with Windows...
  7. How do I get rid of the old PowerShell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the old PowerShell: I just install the new PS 6.24 and was able to remove the UWP app. I also unchecked Powershell 2.0 in the CP. How do I get rid of the old Power shell? 151016
  8. Upgraded motherboard recently, gave old one to my brother and he immediately activated his...

Upgraded motherboard recently, gave old one to my brother and he immediately activated his...: How screwed am I? submitted by /u/Support_Lyf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e5pxbb/upgraded_motherboard_recently_gave_old_one_to_my/
  9. Brother passed me his laptop and I want to have a clean laptop how do I remove everything...

Brother passed me his laptop and I want to have a clean laptop how do I remove everything...: Hi there as the title states. I need help. I'm not much of a tech guy so of anyone is able to help with this it would be greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/FroztByteD [link] [comments]...
  10. Brother-in-law locked out of his computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Brother-in-law locked out of his computer: All, My brother-in-law is not tech savvy at all. He has a dell laptop that he is locked out of. He set up a PIN, Password and face recognition, but he's been ill/hospitalized for several months and lost a lot of weight and Facial recognition doesn't work. He can't remember...