Windows 10: my brother laser and brother inkjet printers stop working everytime there is a Win10...

Discus and support my brother laser and brother inkjet printers stop working everytime there is a Win10... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I prevent Microsoft updates wrecking my computer every time they occur? My printer drivers have to be deleted and reinstalled just about every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KenJones9, Dec 9, 2018.

1. KenJones9 Win User

my brother laser and brother inkjet printers stop working everytime there is a Win10...

How can I prevent Microsoft updates wrecking my computer every time they occur? My printer drivers have to be deleted and reinstalled just about every month this year so why can't Microsoft just do 1 update a year and only security updates?

This month my new HP computer camera stopped working and now it needs the camera deleted and reinstalled so the computer can allow me to logon so I want to know how to remedy that situation as well. I am sick and tired of spending hours each update talking to Microsoft for the problem to be solved only to reoccur a month later.

:)

KenJones9, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

my brother laser and brother inkjet printers stop working everytime there is a Win10...

1. my brother laser and brother inkjet printers stop working everytime there is a Win10... - Similar Threads - brother laser brother

2. Brother laser printer sleeping issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brother laser printer sleeping issue: I have always been able to print to my Brother laser printer from my laptop after it went to sleep. We got a new HP computer and now once it's sleeping I can't print to it from the computer. I can still print to it from my phone but not he computer. I keep having to reset the...
  3. Printer Brother HL1110

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Brother HL1110: unable this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-brother-hl1110/06256c41-1136-431a-9ffd-b947c7162acb
  4. Brother printer/scanner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Brother printer/scanner: Can anybody help? I have just come back from holiday and the scanner appears to have stopped working. I am using the ControlCentre4 and it keeps coming up with an error code saying printer not found. The code is CC4-202. The printer is being picked up when I print and...
  5. Brothers Printer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brothers Printer: How can I get my printer out of the sleep mode. I have turned it off and unplugged. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brothers-printer/0c169bef-076e-4dac-807e-5de947a33d1a
  6. Brother printer wiFi installation

Brother printer wiFi installation: Cannot get my subject printer to operate on Windows 10. Model printer I HL-L2350DW which always remains "off-line". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printer-wifi-installation/c1fd0258-a339-463b-a35b-5e8c11be0ca5
  7. Brother HL-5140 Printer suddenly stopped working.

Brother HL-5140 Printer suddenly stopped working.: It's actually been about a week that I haven't used my printer, coz I've been printing in the office. But today I had to print and suddenly it wasn't responding. Kept saying it was offline... so I decided to delete the printer then reattach the USB cable on it, hoping...
  8. Brother printer scanner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brother printer scanner: The printer works ok, but I cant scan/file or email. The message I get is "Unable to write the file to destination folder Brother say its a Microsoft issue. I am the sole user of my computer, and the only administrator Its so bad, I will have to buy another printer as...
  9. Brother printers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brother printers: Hi, I am a new Surface Go user - loving it so far. Just had a small hiccup installing a printer driver for my wireless printer. I've checked the Brother website, which shows my printer, HL-2270DW, is compatible with Windows 10 s, but the driver download is not available as...
  10. Unable to get Brother Printer drivers working in Win10

Unable to get Brother Printer drivers working in Win10: After upgrade from 7 to 10 my 2 brother printers were visible and apparently ready. The HL2270DW would not print - just spooled forever but the MFCJ825DW worked. I tried using the Brother uninstall tool to remove the laser driver then installed the W8.1 package for it. Would...