Windows 10: my brother laser and brother inkjet printers stop working everytime there is a Win10...

Discus and support my brother laser and brother inkjet printers stop working everytime there is a Win10... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I prevent Microsoft updates wrecking my computer every time they occur? My printer drivers have to be deleted and reinstalled just about every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KenJones9, Dec 9, 2018.

1. KenJones9 Win User

my brother laser and brother inkjet printers stop working everytime there is a Win10...

How can I prevent Microsoft updates wrecking my computer every time they occur? My printer drivers have to be deleted and reinstalled just about every month this year so why can't Microsoft just do 1 update a year and only security updates?

This month my new HP computer camera stopped working and now it needs the camera deleted and reinstalled so the computer can allow me to logon so I want to know how to remedy that situation as well. I am sick and tired of spending hours each update talking to Microsoft for the problem to be solved only to reoccur a month later.

:)

KenJones9, Dec 9, 2018
  2. simrick Win User

Turn it off and turn it back on?

simrick, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Wynona Win User

Dangit, Microsoft has messed up my printers once again!

My Brother MFC J825DW (Inkjet) printer won't print because Windows has set it to offline!

My Brother MFC 7460DN (Laser) printer just trucks right along.

Anybody know how I can get my Inkjet Brother back online?

Wynona, Jan 27, 2020
  4. my brother laser and brother inkjet printers stop working everytime there is a Win10...

UJnable to print from Brother HL-L2320D laser printer

I work from home and split time between my HP Pavilion P6716 f-b desktop and my Lenovo Edge 15 laptop.

Both are wirelessly connected to an HP Photosmart 7520 All-in-one color inkjet printer

I also have a Brother HL-L2320D laser printer connected ONLY to the HP Pavilion through a USB cable.

I was able to print wirelessly on the Brother printer from my Lenovo laptop through my Verizon / Actiontec wireless router.

However after downloading Windows 10 it no longer works.

How can start printing wirelessly on the Brother laser printer from my Lenovo laptop again?

Original title: Printing wirelessly on a USB Printer

BrianPetroski, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

my brother laser and brother inkjet printers stop working everytime there is a Win10...

1. my brother laser and brother inkjet printers stop working everytime there is a Win10... - Similar Threads - brother laser brother

2. Brother printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother printer: I can load my Brother printer software but it will not actually install, why?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printer/29dde689-b09c-4cbe-bfb4-acf6c49ac5d1
  3. Brother Laser Printers

Brother Laser Printers: We have a Brother HL-3170CDW printer and a Brother HL-2170 printer and both of them started printing very faint, black text so faint that it is had to read. Have the latest printer firmware installed and the latest printer drivers. This is a problem with bot Windows 10 and...
  4. Brother Printer

Brother Printer: I cannot get my printer to print anything from my laptop. The internet is unstable, so I have it cabled connected. It copies and work wireless to pint PDFs only. I've removed it and added the device again; still no luck. ugh...
  5. Brother printer stopped working

Brother printer stopped working: My Brother printer model DCP-195C stopped working recently, I believe as a result of a Microsoft update. Will this printer problem be resolved by Microsoft in another update ?...
  6. Brother Laser Thinks it's a Brother InkJet

Brother Laser Thinks it's a Brother InkJet: For some odd reason, when I send a print job to my Brother Laser MFC-2710DW, instead the document goes to my Brother MFC-J6920DW Inkjet printer. I know I can reinstall it, but printer installation on Windows 10 is a chore and a half! Besides, I want to know why this has...
  7. Brother Printer Not Working

Brother Printer Not Working: Windows 10 has affected my printer. I need simple, easy directions to get my printer and PC to talk to each other again. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printer-not-working/a854253d-a2e0-46ee-a090-df5e19cd0e87
  8. brother printer stopped working when updated

brother printer stopped working when updated: my laptop is running Windows 10 Pro, OS Build 19041.329 and Windows feature experience pack 120.2202.130.0 and my Brother MFC465CN will no longer work. when I was running Windows 10, 1909 with OS build 18363.863 it worked fine. what is going on. the laptop and printer do...
  9. Unable to connect Brother HL2040 Laser printer to the PC

Unable to connect Brother HL2040 Laser printer to the PC: **** MS WINDOWS 1 !!!!!!!! I have a Brother HL-2040 laser that sort of old and a sort of stupid printer When I say Stupid I mean a WYSIWYG Printer. BTW crystal clear !!! For several years the Brother2040 has been a reliable and cost effective part of my home office....
  10. Brother laser printer sleeping issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brother laser printer sleeping issue: I have always been able to print to my Brother laser printer from my laptop after it went to sleep. We got a new HP computer and now once it's sleeping I can't print to it from the computer. I can still print to it from my phone but not he computer. I keep having to reset the...