Windows 10: My brother uninstalled CMD?

Discus and support My brother uninstalled CMD? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My question is serious!!! My brother told me that he uninstalled it as a joke. Anyway, I can't find it anymore. He probably does this because I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by der0815schalker, Jun 6, 2020.

1. My brother uninstalled CMD?

My question is serious!!!

My brother told me that he uninstalled it as a joke. Anyway, I can't find it anymore.

He probably does this because I often prank him on his pc with cmd pranks that I prepare on mine. (I will never do that again after this)

Where can I reinstall it or find it. or did he just deactivate it.

:)

der0815schalker, Jun 6, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused My brother uninstalled CMD? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Win7 drivers for brother MFC6490 not working and not uninstallable in WIN10 environment

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

Before providing any assistance, I would like you to answer the questions stated below:

• Are you receiving any error message or code?
    I suggest you to stop the print spooler service and start and then try uninstalling drivers from device manager and check if that helps.

Please refer the steps for the same

Steps 1:

• Open Run Command (Windows button + R) and hit Enter.
    • In the dialog box, type “services.msc”. Once the window opens locate and click on
      “Print Spooler”.
    • On the General tab, click on Stop and then
      Start.

I suggest that you un-install and re-install the printer drivers and check if the error exists.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand "Printer”
    • Find and double-click driver from the left panel to uninstall.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 driver for your computer and check.
    If the driver is unavailable download the driver for 8.1 and run it in compatibility mode.

Step2:

I would also suggest you to open command prompt in
    administrator mode and then type :

printui /s /t2

and then try deleting the printers.

Refer to the links below and check if it helps.

Downloads | MFC-6490CW | United States | Brother

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Anup Karkal, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Ernie San Win User

My brother uninstalled CMD?

Brother MFC6800 does not wake up from sleep

Hello Sol,

To resolve the printer issue, we recommend to check this
    link

You may also try to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver, here are the steps below:

• Press Windows key +
      X and select Device Manager.

• Search for Printer Drivers and expand it.

• Right click on the Printer Drivers
      and select Uninstall.

If all else fails, we suggest to contact Brothers Solutions support
    here

Keep us posted.

Regards.

Ernie San, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

My brother uninstalled CMD?

1. My brother uninstalled CMD? - Similar Threads - brother uninstalled CMD

2. How do i uninstall a program using cmd in Recovery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i uninstall a program using cmd in Recovery?: So i am currently running a windows server for some purposes, and when i last time booted the computer, suddenly the mouse and keyboard are no longer to be working, so i thought that there is a program i downloaded it before it happened, so i cannot boot into safe mode...
  3. How do i uninstall a program using cmd in Recovery?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i uninstall a program using cmd in Recovery?: So i am currently running a windows server for some purposes, and when i last time booted the computer, suddenly the mouse and keyboard are no longer to be working, so i thought that there is a program i downloaded it before it happened, so i cannot boot into safe mode...
  4. My cmd is corrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My cmd is corrupted: My cmd might be corrupted , when i try to open it with shortcut , it doesnt open , when i open the cmd it self it says the file is corrupted and unreadable , is there a fix...
  5. My cmd is corrupted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My cmd is corrupted: My cmd might be corrupted , when i try to open it with shortcut , it doesnt open , when i open the cmd it self it says the file is corrupted and unreadable , is there a fix...
  6. Help a brother out , how can I uninstall avast

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help a brother out , how can I uninstall avast: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/findong [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j5lpp0/help_a_brother_out_how_can_i_uninstall_avast/
  7. Uninstall program through CMD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstall program through CMD?: I have a program that is acting like a virus, can’t uninstall through apps or through the programs in control panel. Has no .msi file. How do I do it? submitted by /u/AstartesFanboy [link] [comments]...
  8. Brother Laser Thinks it's a Brother InkJet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother Laser Thinks it's a Brother InkJet: For some odd reason, when I send a print job to my Brother Laser MFC-2710DW, instead the document goes to my Brother MFC-J6920DW Inkjet printer. I know I can reinstall it, but printer installation on Windows 10 is a chore and a half! Besides, I want to know why this has...
  9. Brother driver not in my list at installation but in the Brother people list

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother driver not in my list at installation but in the Brother people list: HI, I need to install the driver of my HL-5070N printer on my new Windows 10 computer but the driver is not in the list at Windows Update (I took a picture) but the people at Brother can see it in their lists (sent me a picture). I am in Luxembourg, they are in Belgium, not...
  10. Storage shows 24GB usage from Brother Industries. Can't uninstall

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Storage shows 24GB usage from Brother Industries. Can't uninstall: Trying to clean up some space on my drive, I find that Brother is using 24.1 GB of space. However the options for Modify and Uninstall are grayed out. I once had a Brother printer that we used long ago. I found the related folders, but they were small. Brother does not show...