Windows 10: my brother will not type my e mails

Discus and support my brother will not type my e mails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my brother printer will not type my e mails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BarbaraGreen9, Jul 1, 2020.

1. my brother will not type my e mails

my brother printer will not type my e mails

:)

BarbaraGreen9, Jul 1, 2020

2. How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Jul 1, 2020
  3. raygo1975 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts

The Windows Mail App (The e-mail client that comes with Windows 10) is where I had all my e-mail accounts setup so I just had one place to check them. All of the e-mail accounts that I had added to the client are now gone. When I open the app instead of seeing a list of my e-mail accounts I see the app as it was when I first started to use it.

my brother will not type my e mails [​IMG]

My e-mail accounts should be listed in the left hand column under Accounts.

raygo1975, Jul 1, 2020
  4. my brother will not type my e mails

Attempting to e-mail a scanned document. my new Brother laser MFC9130 printer screen indicates that there is no default e-mail.

Attempting to e-mail a scanned document. my new Brother printer screen indicates that there is no default e-mail application registered on my computer.....please configure the default e-mail configuration. How is this done, if I'm using W10 Google Chrome
    and Gmail?

DaleJohnston2, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

my brother will not type my e mails

1. my brother will not type my e mails - Similar Threads - brother type mails

2. Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.: Hello, let me explain the whole context for a better understanding.Basically I decided to install Ubuntu alongside my Windows, so I could use both as I like using the dual boot feature. The installation went flawlessly, and I am really happy that I now have two separate...
  3. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  4. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  5. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Pasting into my e-mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pasting into my e-mail: Why can't I cut, or copy and paste a photo into my e-mail. I used to be able to do this but no more. It shows up for a second and goes away. It's not just photos either, it's any snippet photo or even a copied text....
  7. my e-mail is not opening

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my e-mail is not opening: my e-mail will not recieve mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-e-mail-is-not-opening/b5987835-fd44-4431-b9fe-1fa15beb0ed1
  8. tantrum44 domain & e-mail, belongs to my brother??

tantrum44 domain & e-mail, belongs to my brother??: PLEASE~!! MAKE NOTE?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tantrum44-domain-e-mail-belongs-to-my-brother/469af977-6c4b-4fdf-b6ac-e53609936941
  9. My keyboard is typing e or E instead of / and ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My keyboard is typing e or E instead of / and ?: Yesterday, some strange things happened to my keyboard that, whenever I tried to type either / or ? I was keep getting the e or E instead, and it's very annoying. I've tried to find some tutorials online on how to undo it back, but most of them are for the French "é" or "É"...
  10. my e-mail is not updating

my e-mail is not updating: how do I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-e-mail-is-not-updating/245a1b00-97d3-47f6-90d1-646181af84d1