Windows 10: My browser keeps crashing

Discus and support My browser keeps crashing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi. I got a refurbished laptop from HP a couple of weeks ago, a Pavilion 15 with Ryzen 5. Everything was super fast and smooth, but after closing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PlenaMetallum, Jul 12, 2020.

1. My browser keeps crashing

Hi. I got a refurbished laptop from HP a couple of weeks ago, a Pavilion 15 with Ryzen 5. Everything was super fast and smooth, but after closing the laptop and opening it back again, the browser had crashed: just a black screen, it could be minimized but I had to close it with task manager. Thought it was a one-time thing. It wasn't.It doesn't always happen, but it's always the same way. My laptop goes to sleep and when wakes up the browser has crashed. I thought it was chrome only but also happens with any other browser. Doesn't happen with any other app.

Any ideas what it could be and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/PlenaMetallum
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PlenaMetallum, Jul 12, 2020

2. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jul 12, 2020
  3. My Edge browser keeps crashing

My Edge browser keeps crashing

NormanPope, Jul 12, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

My browser keeps crashing

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

My browser keeps crashing

1. My browser keeps crashing - Similar Threads - browser keeps crashing

2. Why do all of my browsers keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do all of my browsers keep crashing?: I’m having issues where Chrome, Waterfox and Opera GX are all crashing and I can’t find a way to fix it. I have exhausted every fix I know of and could find online including:Turning the PC off and on;Closing the browser and restarting them;Uninstalling and reinstalling...
  3. Why do all of my browsers keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do all of my browsers keep crashing?: I’m having issues where Chrome, Waterfox and Opera GX are all crashing and I can’t find a way to fix it. I have exhausted every fix I know of and could find online including:Turning the PC off and on;Closing the browser and restarting them;Uninstalling and reinstalling...
  4. Why do all of my browsers keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. All Browser keep crashing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Browser keep crashing!: Hello,my error is that all browsers keep crashing,except Microsoft edge. But I wanna use my Other Browsers.I don't get any Error Output.I tried to reinstall the Browsers and I also tried restarting my pc.It all didn't work.And also they didn't stop Working all at once, but...
  6. All Browser keep crashing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Browser keep crashing!: Hello,my error is that all browsers keep crashing,except Microsoft edge. But I wanna use my Other Browsers.I don't get any Error Output.I tried to reinstall the Browsers and I also tried restarting my pc.It all didn't work.And also they didn't stop Working all at once, but...
  7. All browsers keep crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All browsers keep crashing: Hi all, I've posted here before but sadly the problem keeps persisting. All browsers I have tried are crashing. IE, Firefox and Chrome. I have checked they are all up to date and I have run various scans on the laptop but nothing is showing. When I posted on here the...
  8. Browsers keep on crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browsers keep on crashing on Windows 10: My browsers were smoothly functioning before. For additional info, I have listed my pc specs below. PC SPECS: Intel 7 6th gen processor, 16 gb ram, gtx 960 graphics card, 2tb hdd. I don't know what happened but 2 days ago, my chrome crashed. I thought it was just a one time...
  9. My browsers keep crashing and aren't responsive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My browsers keep crashing and aren't responsive: I'm not sure if it's because of the recent update (I got it a few days ago), or a Dell update I just did with my laptop (I did it when I turned my laptop on today), but my browers out of nowhere started acting weird. I was using Chrome for most of my work and Firefox for one...
  10. My Edge browser keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Edge browser keeps crashing: My Edge browser keeps crashing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/my-edge-browser-keeps-crashing/1a7c8529-12a8-48c4-a72e-cd9bebfb20e1