Windows 10: My browser won't open

Discus and support My browser won't open in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/darkdra999 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gm8xvp/my_browser_wont_open/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/darkdra999, May 18, 2020.

1. My browser won't open

/u/darkdra999, May 18, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 18, 2020
  4. stefanlee Win User

My browser won't open

5800 Xpress, podcasting won´t open! Aaargh

So it has happened twice, that the podcasting feature simply won´t open. No probs with radio or music player, but the podcaster just blinks and nothing more. I´ve done two hard resets (wich worked) but I don´t like to have to redo EVERYTHING when it happens.

Why does my phone act this way?

/Stefan

stefanlee, May 18, 2020
Thema:

My browser won't open

1. My browser won't open - Similar Threads - browser won't open

2. Bing browser inoperable. Won't open tabs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bing browser inoperable. Won't open tabs: Smashed the old Microsoft with a right hook because it was inoperable. The new one will not open even the Microsft home page.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-browser-inoperable-wont-open-tabs/2e1a1d27-efe1-435b-875e-9a665e0fdcc6
  3. Bing browser inoperable. Won't open tabs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bing browser inoperable. Won't open tabs: Smashed the old Microsoft with a right hook because it was inoperable. The new one will not open even the Microsft home page.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-browser-inoperable-wont-open-tabs/2e1a1d27-efe1-435b-875e-9a665e0fdcc6
  4. App & browser control won't open

App & browser control won't open: About a week ago the blue windows security shield on bottom right of screen Started displaying a yellow "!". When I roll over a small blank rectangle pops up. When I click on it nothing happens.If I open Settings >> Privacy & Security >> Windows Security I see this:Nothing...
  5. App & browser control won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App & browser control won't open: About a week ago the blue windows security shield on bottom right of screen Started displaying a yellow "!". When I roll over a small blank rectangle pops up. When I click on it nothing happens.If I open Settings >> Privacy & Security >> Windows Security I see this:Nothing...
  6. Outlook won't open using the Firefox browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook won't open using the Firefox browser.: Hello,I haven't been able to open my hotmail email for weeks on the Firefox browser. This is what comes up: https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/junkemail and a blank page. What's going on?How do I fix this?Megan...
  7. App & browser control won't show or open

App & browser control won't show or open: Contextualize the problemI noticed this notification at Windows DefenderChecked Windows Security menuFound the problem hereApp and browser control won't open, when I click in that entry, a new windows security app will show and last 3s until it close and nothing else happen.I...
  8. Browsers won't open.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browsers won't open.: I have been having this problem for quite a while. A while ago I was using a surface pro that I still have and I wanted to use a browser other than chrome. I decided to use Opera. I downloaded Opera and used it for a while but one time when I tried to open it, it did its boot...
  9. Browser won't open ANY hyperlink...

in Browsers and Email
    Browser won't open ANY hyperlink...: A good friend of mine bought this week a new laptop but... it won't open ANY hyperlink on any site. It just starts up Google as the home page and that's it. You can't search with it, you can't click any links. It just does NOTHING! So what to do? What advice can I give him?...
  10. Browser won't open ANY hyperlink...

in Windows 10 Support
    Browser won't open ANY hyperlink...: A good friend of mine bought this week a new laptop but... it won't open ANY hyperlink on any site. It just starts up Google as the home page and that's it. You can't search with it, you can't click any links. It just does NOTHING! So what to do? What advice can I give him?...