Windows 10: my browser's Preferences

Discus and support my browser's Preferences in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I delete credit card and other personal info saved in my browser? I am trying to access my browser's Preferences to delete data and turn off... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SusanPdawg, Mar 31, 2020.

1. my browser's Preferences

How do I delete credit card and other personal info saved in my browser? I am trying to access my browser's Preferences to delete data and turn off autofill.

:)

SusanPdawg, Mar 31, 2020

2. defualt browser

Hi Llyan,

If you're having issues with setting a default browser, it can be due to some changes in the configuration settings. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you set your preferred browser as the default by following the steps listed below:

• Type Settings in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Choose System then click on Default apps.
    • Scroll down, and click Set defaults by app option.
    • Click on your preferred browser, then click Choose defaults for this program.
    • Click Select all, then Save.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Khanivore Win User
    Which Browser do you Prefer?

I'm surprised Vivaldi isn't on the list, that browser is one of the most customizable and beautiful browsers out there. It runs fast and has all the extensions that Chrome uses. I love Vivaldi and thoroughly enjoy browsing Twitch on it.

Khanivore, Mar 31, 2020
  4. my browser's Preferences

How do I stop Windows 10 from automatically opening browser for wifi authentication?

Bill,

What I suggest you is to clear out all defaults for it and assign them to your preferred browser.

To do so, follow these steps:

Type "Default" to Search box.

Choose Default option with the checkmark icon.

Pick your new browser in the list and "set as default".

Hope this helps.

Yuri Nathan, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

my browser's Preferences

1. my browser's Preferences - Similar Threads - browser's Preferences

2. why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11: HI,why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11. Edge can't play most of the stream videos... same with Opera, Firefox have web meeting problems... no one want to use Chrome, but luckily there is one what seems to work99% ok but it's bit slow Vivaldi.So question is...
  3. why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11: HI,why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11. Edge can't play most of the stream videos... same with Opera, Firefox have web meeting problems... no one want to use Chrome, but luckily there is one what seems to work99% ok but it's bit slow Vivaldi.So question is...
  4. Latest Win10 updates removed user profile browser preferences, removed certain desktop...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Win10 updates removed user profile browser preferences, removed certain desktop...: I'm a volunteer technical admin for a non-profit in the domestic violence communtiy using a simple windows workgroup network for small office, Win10 latest version with local user accounts no we are not using msft accounts for a reason and non profit version of Office365....
  5. How do I remove this? I don't want Edge to be my default browser, I prefer Firefox. And no...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove this? I don't want Edge to be my default browser, I prefer Firefox. And no...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpaceManTudor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lx0q7w/how_do_i_remove_this_i_dont_want_edge_to_be_my/
  6. Can't change preferred default browser after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't change preferred default browser after Windows 10 update: Hi, so I installed the new update because the dumb popups started playing on my nerves, after I did that the system opened up with Edge browser. So I close that crap as fast as I can and then I notice that all my default programs have been changed to Windows ones, I changed...
  7. Cortana interfering with search engine preference in Vivaldi browser - Windows 10 search bug?

in Cortana
    Cortana interfering with search engine preference in Vivaldi browser - Windows 10 search bug?: Split from this thread. Jim, Hi, I have a search question too. I installed win 10 home pro 3 days ago. I use vivaldi as my browser. I am not able to use the address bar as search or the search bar on the top right. Cortana apparently would not allow that. So I disabled...
  8. Specify a preferred browser to open .jar files with java/ flash using JDK se binary/...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Specify a preferred browser to open .jar files with java/ flash using JDK se binary/...: In windows 7 I was able to select a preferred browser just to go with java and flash .jar files, but I sort of forget how I set it up. Now in windows 10, the default browser is always the one to open flash and java files using JDK se binary. Is there a way t****t web...
  9. Change "View in browser" preference in Outllook 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Change "View in browser" preference in Outllook 2013: I have Edge set as my default browser but whenever I try to view an email in a browser it opens in IE. How can I change this to Edge? [img] 124225
  10. Your Preferred Browser, Homepage & Email

in Browsers and Email
    Your Preferred Browser, Homepage & Email: New to W10. I've got myself all tied up in knots trying to decide upon a new browser, homepage & email. Have used Yahoo for decades on other OS' but with the hack of Yahoo email and Yahoo's pending sale I think it might be the right time to change. Your input is much wanted...