Windows 10: My browses doesn't work but IE and EDGE.

Discus and support My browses doesn't work but IE and EDGE. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After I upgrade the Win10,my browses doesn't work(can't open any websites),but IE and EDGE. I tried"netsh winsock reset"and reboot,it's not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vincent0206, Jun 7, 2019.

1. My browses doesn't work but IE and EDGE.

After I upgrade the Win10,my browses doesn't work(can't open any websites),but IE and EDGE.

I tried"netsh winsock reset"and reboot,it's not work.

:)

vincent0206, Jun 7, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My browses doesn't work but IE and EDGE. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

It is now 6 weeks since I upgraded to 10 and Windows Edge still does not work correctly.

I cannot download anything with Edge (or ie11). It includes all sites eg, Microsoft, Logitech, Epson etc.

Dynamic links do not work and it doesn`t remember my log-in details although it asks if I want it to remember them.

Favourites do not get put on the favourites bar although I click on that option.

I have done all the advice I`ve been given, ie disable anti-virus etc.

Why do they have a Windows support tile if it doesn`t work?

Can anybody help me?

Graham Laughlan, Jun 7, 2019
  4. My browses doesn't work but IE and EDGE.

How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

Hello

CCLeaner cannot yet clean the cache of Microsoft Edge. You can clean your browsing data by following these steps.

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear
    If you don;'t understand exactly what I mean
    then see this post
    for a detailed step by step instruction with images.

Hope it helps you!

Yuri

Yuri Pustjens, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

My browses doesn't work but IE and EDGE.

1. My browses doesn't work but IE and EDGE. - Similar Threads - browses doesn't EDGE

2. IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX: HiI have legacy apps that runs on ActiveX, which is to read file from local PC via browser. It use to works fine in IE. And to run in Chrome and Edge, I understand that by enabling IE mode on edge and chrome may help. Unfortunately, I have tested it out, it just doesn't work,...
  3. IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX: HiI have legacy apps that runs on ActiveX, which is to read file from local PC via browser. It use to works fine in IE. And to run in Chrome and Edge, I understand that by enabling IE mode on edge and chrome may help. Unfortunately, I have tested it out, it just doesn't work,...
  4. 'Waiting to install...' crashes IE on browse to upload

'Waiting to install...' crashes IE on browse to upload: Hi, I need to use Internet Explorer for compatibility with legacy software but recently a problem started where it freezes / crashes when I click 'browse' to find a file to upload. Rather than open a Windows Explorer window, a 'waiting to install' message appears. Then...
  5. Edge and IE 11

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and IE 11: When I open Edge, it always goes to the last page I was on. I want to set a Home Page and have it open on the Home Page every time. How do I do that? How do I get the IE icon on the Taskbar? 120659
  6. IE not edge

in Browsers and Email
    IE not edge: how do I get internet explorer so I don't need to use edge. every time I get it it goes disappears I am new to windows10 don 't know where anything is very frustraiting 117429
  7. IE not edge

in Windows 10 Support
    IE not edge: how do I get internet explorer so I don't need to use edge. every time I get it it goes disappears I am new to windows10 don 't know where anything is very frustraiting 117429
  8. Edge browsing history

in Browsers and Email
    Edge browsing history: Hello, I read that to view your browsing history, select Hub > History. But I cannot find the Hub any thoughts? 18307
  9. IE or Edge

in Browsers and Email
    IE or Edge: which is better to use Edge or IE sorry i'm a bit confused are they the same but different or are they just different why did MS keep both 20303
  10. Adobe Flash 20 doesn't work on IE 11 or Edge on standard user accounts

Adobe Flash 20 doesn't work on IE 11 or Edge on standard user accounts: I have windows 10 and recently updated Adobe flash to the latest version. This is where the problems began. While using an administrator account, pages that require flash in IE or Edge worked fine. But when logged on using a standard account, those pages say you need to...