Windows 10: My BT headphones pair but don't connect

Discus and support My BT headphones pair but don't connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My BT pairs but doesn't connect , i have a csr 4.0 dongle , file transfer between phone and pc works [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tepalau, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Tepalau Win User

My BT headphones pair but don't connect

My BT pairs but doesn't connect , i have a csr 4.0 dongle , file transfer between phone and pc works

My BT headphones pair but don't connect a1bca7c4-cd5a-480e-9561-d39f795aca91?upload=true.jpg My BT headphones pair but don't connect b910b7f8-1faf-45a3-9362-c03232e5f122?upload=true.jpg

:)

Tepalau, Feb 28, 2020
  2. AndreyT Win User

Reconnect to an already paired BT device (e.g. headphones)

I have a Windows 10 laptop with Bluetooth and I have Sony BT headphones already paired to that laptop. I use the headphones with different BT source devices. They remember the last device they were connected to. Switching them to another BT source requires active action from the user. In case of Windows 10, I have to open Action Pane, click on the Connect shortcut (which opens a Connect pane), find my headphones in the list and ask Windows to connect to them.

Now, my question is: it there any way to do the same thing without having to go through Action pane? I.e. is there any way to open the Connect pane directly (a keyboard shortcut preferably)? Or maybe there's an old-style (Windows 7-style) window that would allow me to reconnect to a paired device?

AndreyT, Feb 28, 2020
  3. cheeyangt Win User
    BT pairing problem

I am trying to pair my E65 to my laptop using Nokia Connection Manager (NCM). this is what i do:

1. open Nokia Connection Manager, click on BT connection and proceed with the steps until prompted to enter PIN.

2. I then enter the PIN in NCM and the phone and the pairing is done. I checked on the Toshiba BT Manager and manage to see the pairing listed in the program.

3. i then disable the BT radio on both the phone and laptop and re-enable it again.

4. Then launch PC Suite and click Get Connected button to get connected but couldnt connect (BT either set as hidden or shown to all, still fails).

5. I checked on Toshiba BT Manager and didnt see the pairing.

It seems like once i disable the radio, the pairing is gone even though i set the pairing as authorised in the E65.

how do i set the BT pairing so that it becomes permanent, without having to setup a new pairing everytime i re-enable BT radio?

cheeyangt, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Kupuna Win User

Headphones won't connect to Bluetooth (not a pairing problem)

Using Plantronics Bluetooth headphones (S5xx17). When they have been turned off, the only way they will reconnect to my BT source is by opening the Windows 10 Sounds panel (not the Settings>Bluetooth and Other Devices window that shows them paired) then selecting the Playback tab. In that tab I have to right-click the icon for my headphones, then click Connect. At that point the headphones will connect to Bluetooth.
    I have a BT radio that simply connects to the same BT setup when turned on. I don’t understand why I must go through this ritual each time I power on the headphones. Am I missing some setting or is it just the way the headphones are designed?

Kupuna, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

1. My BT headphones pair but don't connect - Similar Threads - headphones pair don't

2. BT headphones default to 100% volume when paired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BT headphones default to 100% volume when paired: PC is UpToDate on all drivers. Disabling absolute volume did not resolve the issue. This was not an issue for me on previous Win10 laptop so assuming it's a problem in Win11. In short, on startup, the Bluetooth volume automatically blasts to 100% volume when connected. I've...
  3. BT headphones default to 100% volume when paired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BT headphones default to 100% volume when paired: PC is UpToDate on all drivers. Disabling absolute volume did not resolve the issue. This was not an issue for me on previous Win10 laptop so assuming it's a problem in Win11. In short, on startup, the Bluetooth volume automatically blasts to 100% volume when connected. I've...
  4. Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect: My Bluetooth headphones used to connect with my PC just fine. Recently however they refuse to connect. Paired but not connecting ...read what is advised ,still not working...
  5. Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect: My Bluetooth headphones used to connect with my PC just fine. Recently however they refuse to connect. Paired but not connecting ...read what is advised ,still not working...
  6. Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. connecting headphones after they are paired

connecting headphones after they are paired: my headphones are paired but wont connect i can only hear sound through the computer external speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-headphones-after-they-are-paired/de992c15-cfbe-481e-91ee-ddca704db415
  8. Bluetooth Headphones are paired, but will not connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones are paired, but will not connect: Hi. I am using a ASUS USB BT400 dongle to connect my CLEER FLOW II headphones with my desktop PC. This worked fine for a number of months, until I was forced to update a few drivers and Windows 10 to Version 2004. I am currently on build 19041.508. I found a post on...
  9. Sennhhiser BT 4.50 headphones not connecting to PC

Sennhhiser BT 4.50 headphones not connecting to PC: Please press and hold the power button for a few seconds till the device enters pairing mode . The blue and red light flash and you can see the device...
  10. Reconnect to an already paired BT device (e.g. headphones)

Reconnect to an already paired BT device (e.g. headphones): I have a Windows 10 laptop with Bluetooth and I have Sony BT headphones already paired to that laptop. I use the headphones with different BT source devices. They remember the last device they were connected to. Switching them to another BT source requires active action from...