Windows 10: My built-in camera doesn't show up in device manager

Discus and support My built-in camera doesn't show up in device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Asus G751JT laptop. After I reinstalled windows 10 on it, the built-in camera has completely stopped working or being detected. Nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by banbadle, Mar 18, 2020.

1. banbadle Win User

My built-in camera doesn't show up in device manager

I have an Asus G751JT laptop. After I reinstalled windows 10 on it, the built-in camera has completely stopped working or being detected.

Nothing shows up in device manager, I don't even have an imaging devices section in it. There are no unknown devices. The only strange thing in the list is there are 3 "USB Input device"s, despite me having nothing plugged in.

:)

banbadle, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Kiera_342 Win User

My Built In Camera is not Showing in Device Manager

Hi,

I have a Windows version 1909.

I checked Device manager show hidden devices and my camera is not listed there either.

Also the Allow apps to access your camera is on.

Kiera_342, Mar 18, 2020
  3. FigenIsik Win User
    built in camera is not listed in device manager

Thank you so much for your effort but camera is not listed in device manager, so I cannot do what you suggested. Thank you.

FigenIsik, Mar 18, 2020
  4. My built-in camera doesn't show up in device manager

built in camera is not listed in device manager

'm using Windows 10. The built in camare stopped working and it is not even listed in device manager. I tried lots of suggested methods, watched videos and did what they say but the problem persists. Could yo please help me solve this problem. Thank
    you.

Bunnierose, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

My built-in camera doesn't show up in device manager

1. My built-in camera doesn't show up in device manager - Similar Threads - built camera doesn't

2. computer can't find built in camera. Can't find camera or imaging device in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer can't find built in camera. Can't find camera or imaging device in device manager: Basically title. I really need to use the camera for online classes cause of the corona virus but when I try to use it, it gets an error message saying "We can't find your camera". There's no camera related thing in device manager. I've tried scanning for hardware changes...
  3. Camera and Device Manager

Camera and Device Manager: My camera app has the error "We can't find your camera" with the error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> and camera is not showing up in device manager. I have tried so many things, including making sure the camera is turned on in privacy settings, checking that my...
  4. My Built In Camera is not Showing in Device Manager

My Built In Camera is not Showing in Device Manager: Hi, I have a HP ENVY x360 laptop; the laptop had a HD Webcam + Dual Mic installed in the computer. I found out yesterday that the webcam is not found in my computer. When I clicked camera a black screen appeared saying "We can't find your camera" with an error code...
  5. Lenovo laptop keyboard doesn't work and doesn't show up in Device manager

Lenovo laptop keyboard doesn't work and doesn't show up in Device manager: Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble with my laptop keyboard. I tried using a utility to update a bunch of my drivers at once (stupid, I know) without creating a restore point before (stupider). After doing that, and restarting my laptop to apply the changes, my keyboard and...
  6. CAMERA NOT IN DEVICE MANAGER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAMERA NOT IN DEVICE MANAGER: ERROR MESSAGE (CAMERA NOT FOUND) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-in-device-manager/d81a9029-d6ad-48e7-a1ac-78196a6ce2dd
  7. Touchpad device not showing up in device manager

Touchpad device not showing up in device manager: [ATTACH] I just installed windows 10, and i can't find my touchpad, i can't even find touchpad in the windows settings.[ATTACH] I tried to install a driver for my touchpad but i can't find one. Can someone please send me a link of a driver or tell me how to fix this...
  8. Realtek doesn't show up in device manager after I installed it

Realtek doesn't show up in device manager after I installed it: I've installed Realtek multiple times from both the official website of my motherboard manufacturer and the Microsoft catalog. Both times when installing and then reinstalling Realtek, the driver doesn't show up in my Device Manager. Additionally, when checking the Realtek...
  9. Headphones Not Showing Up in Device Manager?

Headphones Not Showing Up in Device Manager?: I have a Plantronics 400HS RIG headset. Audio comes out of the headset and I am able to use the microphone attached to the headset on games. However, when I go to the device manager to see my headset, it does not show up? Does anyone have any suggestions? 88549
  10. WD My Book 2TB Shows Up In Device Manager But Doesn't Open

WD My Book 2TB Shows Up In Device Manager But Doesn't Open: Good afternoon guys my name is Tamara. I'm a Mac girl so forgive me if this is a dumb question. I just purchased a 24" all in one desktop from Dell with Windows 10 for video/picture editing. Anyways, when I connected my WD My Book (that has worked flawlessly on my MacBook,...