Windows 10: my built in camera is not functioning properly in windows 11

Discus and support my built in camera is not functioning properly in windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my built-in camera is not functioning properly in Windows 11, the light keeps on flickering and the camera goes off on its own. I have a Lenovo legion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kirtibali, Apr 2, 2022.

1. kirtibali Win User

my built in camera is not functioning properly in windows 11

my built-in camera is not functioning properly in Windows 11, the light keeps on flickering and the camera goes off on its own. I have a Lenovo legion series laptop. kindly assist.

:)

kirtibali, Apr 2, 2022

2. Built in camera

Hi Roy,

The issue you are experiencing with the built-in camera on your device might be caused by the update you installed. However, for us to fully identify the cause of this issue, we would be gathering additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message you are getting? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • Have you tried updating the driver of the built-in camera?
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.

Charianne Per, Apr 2, 2022
  3. My built in camera doens't be recognized by windows 10 camera app

Hi Paulo,

Allow us to verify some information to isolate this issue. We would like to ask a few questions.

• Did you receive any error messages when you tried to use the camera with the Camera app?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers of your built-in camera?
    • Do you have any antivirus installed in your computer?

To help us address this problem, we suggest that you check out the resolution or troubleshooting steps provided on this

link

Let us know of the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 2, 2022
  4. Yaqub K Win User

non functional windows camera

Hi,

I suggest you to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Apr 2, 2022
Thema:

1. my built in camera is not functioning properly in windows 11 - Similar Threads - built camera functioning

2. my built in camera is not functioning properly in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my built in camera is not functioning properly in windows 11: my built-in camera is not functioning properly in Windows 11, the light keeps on flickering and the camera goes off on its own. I have a Lenovo legion series laptop. kindly assist....
  3. Windows 11- Explorer.exe not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11- Explorer.exe not functioning properly: Good evening, I upgraded my PC to WIndows 11 from Windows 10 a bit ago and have been periodically running into an issue that has been the cause of great frustration. Occasionally after restarting my PC the taskbar will no longer function, and will be blank, and any functions...
  4. Windows 11- Explorer.exe not functioning properly

Windows 11- Explorer.exe not functioning properly: Good evening, I upgraded my PC to WIndows 11 from Windows 10 a bit ago and have been periodically running into an issue that has been the cause of great frustration. Occasionally after restarting my PC the taskbar will no longer function, and will be blank, and any functions...
  5. Windows 11 Hibernate not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Hibernate not functioning properly: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3576 with Windows 11 Home installed on it. This device is also enrolled in the Windows Insider program Beta channel. I hibernate my PC very frequently and this had no issues in Windows 10. After upgrading to Windows 11, hibernate isn't working...
  6. Windows 11 Hibernate not functioning properly

Windows 11 Hibernate not functioning properly: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3576 with Windows 11 Home installed on it. This device is also enrolled in the Windows Insider program Beta channel. I hibernate my PC very frequently and this had no issues in Windows 10. After upgrading to Windows 11, hibernate isn't working...
  7. Camera is not functioning or working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera is not functioning or working properly: Hi, i Have a lenovo laptop windows 10, its touch screen and all. but i can't get the camera working and i tried searching how to fix this problem. I've tried the following steps and instructions people have given on the internet on how to fix your webcam/camera and i've tried...
  8. WINDOW CAMERA APP NOT FUNCTION PROPER.

WINDOW CAMERA APP NOT FUNCTION PROPER.: CAMERA APP NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY.IT SHOWS A CROSS MARK IN FULL SCREEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-camera-app-not-function-proper/4c319878-0451-46b7-b53f-dc0d4812e11d
  9. built-in camera doesn't work properly doesn't focus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    built-in camera doesn't work properly doesn't focus: doesn't focus the view. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-camera-doesnt-work-properly-doesnt-focus/8d1b3c34-8a36-4e91-b61d-64474e822fec
  10. my camera is not functional

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my camera is not functional: I accidentally uninstalled and deleted my camera sensor unicam m1040 system driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-functional/399eede5-23e6-4adb-9e88-a13b6672492b