Windows 10: my built in camera on my lap top wont work

Discus and support my built in camera on my lap top wont work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i realy need help to get my built in camera working on my hp lap top, error message says, camera not found....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Derek210, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Derek210 Win User

my built in camera on my lap top wont work

i realy need help to get my built in camera working on my hp lap top, error message says, camera not found....

:)

Derek210, Aug 11, 2020

2. my DELL INSPIRON lap top can not find the camera

i can not get the camera on my DELL INSPIRON lap top to work the computer cant find the camera???

MichaelHarrington6, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Built in camera on tablet wont work

After the last windows updates the built in camera wont work. I get error code OxAOOF4244 {OxCOOD36D5} . I have run the trouble shooter and it says the camera is working. But I still get the error code. This is a tablet with a built in camera. I have also
    checked anti viuris . It work when I first got it but after the last large windows update no more. Please advise. Thanks

Whitney P.Leal, Aug 11, 2020
  4. my built in camera on my lap top wont work

Built in camera

Hi Roy,

The issue you are experiencing with the built-in camera on your device might be caused by the update you installed. However, for us to fully identify the cause of this issue, we would be gathering additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message you are getting? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • Have you tried updating the driver of the built-in camera?
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.

Charianne Per, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

my built in camera on my lap top wont work

1. my built in camera on my lap top wont work - Similar Threads - built camera lap

2. My built-in camera is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My built-in camera is not working: When I updated the windows, my camera started to be interrupted. Whenever I try to access it as well as other apps that requires camera, it gives me an error Windows Camera App error code 0xA00F4244. Anyone who can help me?...
  3. my DELL INSPIRON lap top can not find the camera

my DELL INSPIRON lap top can not find the camera: i can not get the camera on my DELL INSPIRON lap top to work the computer cant find the camera??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-inspiron-lap-top-can-not-find-the-camera/739828ee-324d-4071-b23d-dd05b6d86c6a
  4. my dell lap top can not find the camera

my dell lap top can not find the camera: i can not get the camera on my DELL lap top to work the computer cant find the camera??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-lap-top-can-not-find-the-camera/739828ee-324d-4071-b23d-dd05b6d86c6a
  5. My camera built in not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera built in not work: [ATTACH] My camera built in not work[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-built-in-not-work/60d25c9e-6924-4bd9-9031-e0c0c9973dba
  6. there is no sound on my lap top

there is no sound on my lap top: I have no sound on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-sound-on-my-lap-top/189bb222-85e5-4397-8db4-70d42275c62b
  7. My Built in Camera not working

My Built in Camera not working: I have a Lenovo Laptop built in camera is no longer working. I am using Windows 10. Thank you in advance for any and all replies! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-built-in-camera-not-working/46a0444f-2f00-4690-8140-1ecd2847455e
  8. My Camera won't work on my Lenovo lap top.

My Camera won't work on my Lenovo lap top.: My camera won't work on my Lenovo Laptop. I've checked my drivers. I've followed all the suggestions on the websites. The camera lite is on , but the screen is black. I've set everything to factory default. still no picture....
  9. My Built In Camera Will Not Work

My Built In Camera Will Not Work: I got a new laptop recently and it came with a built in camera actually it said it a front facing camera. Now when I go to website to try to use my camera it will keep on telling me camera not found. This computer came with Windows 10. Can somebody please help me with this...
  10. my lap top is slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my lap top is slow: my lap top is being very slow, every time I open YouTube, it blocks so I can unblock it again, than I watch videos at yt and they pause every single time, someone told me that I need to clean my restore usage, but I don't know what procedures to follow, need some info and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oxCOOD36D5