Windows 10: My Built In Camera Will Not Work

Discus and support My Built In Camera Will Not Work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a new laptop recently and it came with a built in camera actually it said it a front facing camera. Now when I go to website to try to use my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TrishaRenae45, Jan 29, 2020.

1. My Built In Camera Will Not Work

I got a new laptop recently and it came with a built in camera actually it said it a front facing camera. Now when I go to website to try to use my camera it will keep on telling me camera not found. This computer came with Windows 10. Can somebody please help me with this camera issue. Is there a place to go in Windows 10 that I can turn the camera on or off? I am just lost​

:)

TrishaRenae45, Jan 29, 2020

2. Built in camera

Hi Roy,

The issue you are experiencing with the built-in camera on your device might be caused by the update you installed. However, for us to fully identify the cause of this issue, we would be gathering additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message you are getting? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • Have you tried updating the driver of the built-in camera?
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.

Charianne Per, Jan 29, 2020
  3. My built in camera doens't be recognized by windows 10 camera app

Hi Paulo,

Allow us to verify some information to isolate this issue. We would like to ask a few questions.

• Did you receive any error messages when you tried to use the camera with the Camera app?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers of your built-in camera?
    • Do you have any antivirus installed in your computer?

To help us address this problem, we suggest that you check out the resolution or troubleshooting steps provided on this

link

Let us know of the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 29, 2020
  4. My Built In Camera Will Not Work

Stephanie Sal, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

My Built In Camera Will Not Work

1. My Built In Camera Will Not Work - Similar Threads - Built Camera

2. My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working: ELG laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-egl-built-in-camera-and-mic-isnt-working/b56c4cd2-b4b9-456f-beed-ce3015df7cc7
  3. My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working: ELG laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-egl-built-in-camera-and-mic-isnt-working/b56c4cd2-b4b9-456f-beed-ce3015df7cc7
  4. Has your built-in camera microphone stopped working suddenly and you get an error message...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has your built-in camera microphone stopped working suddenly and you get an error message...: built in microphone on built in camera on laptop had just stopped working a few months ago and wanted me to check privacy settings which were all on. error message was "check camera privacy settings to enable microphone as soon as i started to record video ..... video record...
  5. Has your built-in camera microphone stopped working suddenly and you get an error message...

Has your built-in camera microphone stopped working suddenly and you get an error message...: built in microphone on built in camera on laptop had just stopped working a few months ago and wanted me to check privacy settings which were all on. error message was "check camera privacy settings to enable microphone as soon as i started to record video ..... video record...
  6. Built in camera from my Toshiba satellite c55t- c5300 isn't detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Built in camera from my Toshiba satellite c55t- c5300 isn't detected: My laptop's camera is working just fine before and now I can't even use it. Whenever I tried to open it it says we can't find your camera error code is 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached> Can someone please help me :<...
  7. Built in camera from my Toshiba satellite c55t- c5300 isn't detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built in camera from my Toshiba satellite c55t- c5300 isn't detected: My laptop's camera is working just fine before and now I can't even use it. Whenever I tried to open it it says we can't find your camera error code is 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached> Can someone please help me :<...
  8. Built in camera from my Toshiba satellite c55t- c5300 isn't detected

9. How to disable mirroring on built in camera app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable mirroring on built in camera app?: I'm a college student taking American Sign Language. My professor specifically requests that the mirroring function of the camera is disabled because handedness and the orientation of how she views my signing is important. How do I disable the mirror function of the built in...
  10. How to disable mirroring on built in camera app?

How to disable mirroring on built in camera app?: I'm a college student taking American Sign Language. My professor specifically requests that the mirroring function of the camera is disabled because handedness and the orientation of how she views my signing is important. How do I disable the mirror function of the built in...