Windows 10: My built in speakers are have no sound

Discus and support My built in speakers are have no sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; No sound output at all from built in speaker? earlier I had sound output on headphones now event that isnt playing back sound? Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by UmaDevi75, May 15, 2021.

1. UmaDevi75 Win User

My built in speakers are have no sound

No sound output at all from built in speaker? earlier I had sound output on headphones now event that isnt playing back sound? Help

:)

UmaDevi75, May 15, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue My built in speakers are have no sound :p

cadaveca, May 15, 2021
  3. Built in speakers will not make a sound.

The built in speakers on my computer have stopped making any sound as of today. They won't even show up on my devices list. I checked, and the drivers are missing (which is probably the problem). I have no idea how to download the correct drivers back, and
    the speakers are built in, so I can't just unplug them and plug them back in and expect the computer to detect them and download the drivers automatically. I have tried the audio troubleshooting, and because the computer doesn't even know that the speakers
    exist, it doesn't know what to fix. I have been using this computer for years, and they have always worked perfectly and sounded amazing.

If you need information about my computer, this is everything on my about page in settings:

YOGA 3 Pro-1370

Edition- Windows 10 Home

Version- 1703

OS Build- 15063.138

Processor- Intel(R) Core(TM) M-5Y71 CPU @ 1.20GHz 1.40GHz

Installed RAM- 8.00 GB

System Type- 64-bit operating system, x64- based processor

Spencer Tamburello, May 15, 2021
  4. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 15, 2021
Thema:

1. My built in speakers are have no sound - Similar Threads - built speakers are

2. My speaker no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My speaker no sound: My spear has no sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-speaker-no-sound/c087f787-63b4-4786-8dbe-52f9541d7cb0
  3. My speaker no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My speaker no sound: My spear has no sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-speaker-no-sound/c087f787-63b4-4786-8dbe-52f9541d7cb0
  4. Headset sound working when plugged in but not with the built in speaker in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset sound working when plugged in but not with the built in speaker in my laptop: My speakers is not working as output sound but my headset is working perfectly fine, I tried the troubleshoot sound but cannot identify the problem...
  5. Headset sound working when plugged in but not with the built in speaker in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset sound working when plugged in but not with the built in speaker in my laptop: My speakers is not working as output sound but my headset is working perfectly fine, I tried the troubleshoot sound but cannot identify the problem...
  6. Headset sound working when plugged in but not with the built in speaker in my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. No sound coming from built-in speakers or other devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound coming from built-in speakers or other devices: I ran diagnostics and heard the eight tones I was supposed to hear when testing the audio. However, it seems no sound is being fed to any of my output devices. I can provide information - but need someone to tell me what to post. Thank you. 178089
  8. I have no sound at all not from speakers or the built in computer speaker. This is on...

I have no sound at all not from speakers or the built in computer speaker. This is on...: I don't get any sound after updated updates as recommended and have tried all the sound troubleshoots there's no identifying problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-sound-at-all-not-from-speakers-or-the/816be305-dd5a-4330-904c-f1f8e1006995
  9. Built-in speakers

Built-in speakers: So i used to have a computer with windows 7 and it had built in speakers but i reset my pc and now i can't hear anything and i've upgraded to windows 10 now.But when i start my computer and hold F8 it makes a noise through the speakers...
  10. No sound from in-built monitor speakers

No sound from in-built monitor speakers: Ok I'm either doing something completely stupid or my speakers just do not work. I have my monitor connected to my gpu via displayport and have the monitor set to default device under sound playback but still no sound. When I try and play some audio I can see the little...