Windows 10: My built in speakers stopped working this morning.

Discus and support My built in speakers stopped working this morning. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It now says "No output device found" but when I plug my PS4 controller in the volume works again, help please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ElijahGrady1, Oct 11, 2018.

1. My built in speakers stopped working this morning.

It now says "No output device found" but when I plug my PS4 controller in the volume works again, help please.

:)

ElijahGrady1, Oct 11, 2018
  2. AdanToril Win User

Windows 10 upgrade to 1709 and built-in speakers stop working

Hi Andre,

thanks for the feedback but absolutely nothing of your suggestions worked. I'll try to provide feedback at any step, anyway.

My laptop is a Dell XPS M1330.

Trobleshooting did not find any issue.

There is no option to roll back the audio driver and it is fully updated.

Speakers are already the default device and their level is ok.

When I plug the headphones audio jack, whenever I do it, sounds can be listened through them and obviously stop when I remove them but the built-in speakers never sound.

Best regards,

Adán.

AdanToril, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Built-in speakers quit working

Hi David,

Outdated drivers or wrong configuration settings may be the possible reasons why your built-in speakers were not working. To isolate your issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the troubleshooter by clicking on this

link.
    This will let you diagnose audio issues and provide you a remedy.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Ivy Mun Win User

My built in speakers stopped working this morning.

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

My built in speakers stopped working this morning.

1. My built in speakers stopped working this morning. - Similar Threads - built speakers stopped

2. Headphones/External Speakers works, but built-in speakers do not.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones/External Speakers works, but built-in speakers do not.: Hello, so i was using my Dell Laptop Inspiron 5558 when suddenly my speakers stopped working... the fixes which i have tried:1. Re-installing Divers from Dell's website2. Changing from Realteak to High Definition Audio3. Cleaning the headphone jack4. Rebooting my Laptop...
  3. Headphones/External Speakers works, but built-in speakers do not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones/External Speakers works, but built-in speakers do not.: Hello, so i was using my Dell Laptop Inspiron 5558 when suddenly my speakers stopped working... the fixes which i have tried:1. Re-installing Divers from Dell's website2. Changing from Realteak to High Definition Audio3. Cleaning the headphone jack4. Rebooting my Laptop...
  4. Built in speakers and microphone not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built in speakers and microphone not working.: Today after installing an update, the volume input on my laptop suddenly stated "No speaker or headphones are plugged in." When I went to change to built in speakers and microphone in the settings, the the message for the device being used is "No output/input devices found"...
  5. Built in speakers and microphone not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built in speakers and microphone not working.: Today after installing an update, the volume input on my laptop suddenly stated "No speaker or headphones are plugged in." When I went to change to built in speakers and microphone in the settings, the the message for the device being used is "No output/input devices found"...
  6. Built in speakers and microphone not working.

7. my built in speaker of dell laptop not working

my built in speaker of dell laptop not working: hi I recently downloaded the deskfx audio enhancer software and when i installed it my speakers seemed to be running on low vollume, then i incresed the main vollume to 100 but still the sound was exceptionaly low, So i uninstalled the app but the problem is , after...
  8. My speaker stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My speaker stopped working: i have an online class and my speaker stopped working after i tried to connect my earbuds. after disconnecting them it kept saying that my speaker wasnt connected or what not… now my bluetooth doesnt work either....
  9. My speakers stopped working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My speakers stopped working?: I have a new laptop windows 10 and my speakers just randomly stopped playing, I've tried troubleshooting, turning of advance audio thing. Reinstalling driver all the stuff that's recommended. I don't know what to do , earphones aren't working either so i think it's a driver...
  10. Microsoft built in speakers not working

Microsoft built in speakers not working: My windows speakers just stopped working and my IT providers can not find the speaker to see where the problem is. It is like the speaker has gone missing from the device manager. How can I fix this?...