Windows 10: My built in speakers stopped working this morning.

Discus and support My built in speakers stopped working this morning. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It now says "No output device found" but when I plug my PS4 controller in the volume works again, help please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ElijahGrady1, Oct 11, 2018.

1. ElijahGrady1 Win User

My built in speakers stopped working this morning.

It now says "No output device found" but when I plug my PS4 controller in the volume works again, help please.

:)

ElijahGrady1, Oct 11, 2018
  2. AdanToril Win User

Windows 10 upgrade to 1709 and built-in speakers stop working

Hi Andre,

thanks for the feedback but absolutely nothing of your suggestions worked. I'll try to provide feedback at any step, anyway.

My laptop is a Dell XPS M1330.

Trobleshooting did not find any issue.

There is no option to roll back the audio driver and it is fully updated.

Speakers are already the default device and their level is ok.

When I plug the headphones audio jack, whenever I do it, sounds can be listened through them and obviously stop when I remove them but the built-in speakers never sound.

Best regards,

Adán.

AdanToril, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Built-in speakers quit working

Hi David,

Outdated drivers or wrong configuration settings may be the possible reasons why your built-in speakers were not working. To isolate your issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the troubleshooter by clicking on this

link.
    This will let you diagnose audio issues and provide you a remedy.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. My built in speakers stopped working this morning. - Similar Threads - built speakers stopped

2. Speakers stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers stopped working: My desktop speakers were working fine. My friends laptop speakers were just making a loud sound. I unplugged mine and connected them to the laptop and no sound. Retuned them to my desktop and no sound. I've tried a lot of fixes and nothing works. Is it possible that the...
  3. Built-in keyboard in laptop randomly stops working / no response

Built-in keyboard in laptop randomly stops working / no response: Ok, so recently I found my Toshiba Satellite laptop keyboard sometimes stops working. Nothing at all. The number lock light stays on if it is on but no response from any of the keys....This happens sometimes at boot but sometimes it happens randomly after a successful boot....
  4. Headphones stopped working without reason, but speakers work perfectly

Headphones stopped working without reason, but speakers work perfectly: Hi there guys, first post here so please do mind I'm a newbie*Redface So I've got an ASUS ROG G551JK laptop for almost 2 years already. Never had this problem before. While I was playing CS:GO I tried to tweak the sound quality a little bit from the Realtek HD Audio...
  5. Built-in Keyboard Stopped Working, Please Help

Built-in Keyboard Stopped Working, Please Help: Speeds through advanced startup troubleshooting page to restart computer normally Device manager detects the keyboard is working properly Device driver for keyboard is up to date SFC scan reports no integrity violations Checkdisk reports no errors Power-on key works...
  6. built-in mic stopped working for Skype (works for Audacity)

built-in mic stopped working for Skype (works for Audacity): I had to re-install many apps and now found that while Audacity works fine with both headset and internal speakers and built-in mic, and Skype works with headset .... but the built-in mic no longer works with Skype 90600
  7. No sound from in-built monitor speakers

No sound from in-built monitor speakers: Ok I'm either doing something completely stupid or my speakers just do not work. I have my monitor connected to my gpu via displayport and have the monitor set to default device under sound playback but still no sound. When I try and play some audio I can see the little...
  8. How do I Restore My Built-In Speakers as Playback Device?

How do I Restore My Built-In Speakers as Playback Device?: I wanted to temporarily disable my built-in speakers. I went to Control Panel. Clicked on "Sound" which displayed my menu of playback devices. Clicked on my built-in speakers. Clicked on "Properties." Clicked on "Disable." However this removed my speakers entirely...
  9. After Windows 10 Install my sound of the built-in speakers do not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows 10 Install my sound of the built-in speakers do not work: The windows 10 install was very easy on my All-in-one touch screen computer. This is the computer I own: New inspiron 23 5000 series non-touch All-in-One Full HD Desktop Details | Dell Upgraded from 8.1. The only problem I now have is that my speakers do not work. Not a...
  10. built in micrphone stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    built in micrphone stopped working: It is not picking up anything but is working properly in device manager, it is not muted and its drivers is up-to-date. Maybe broken? but mostly I didn't use it. HELP, I like Cortana btw 60220