Windows 10: my buttons are reversed?

Discus and support my buttons are reversed? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i don't know what happened but when i press it is an e and when i press the windows key it is an x and the fn key is - etc. who can help me? meine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cracyclown, Jun 6, 2020.

1. my buttons are reversed?

i don't know what happened but when i press it is an e and when i press the windows key it is an x and the fn key is - etc. who can help me?

:)

cracyclown, Jun 6, 2020

2. mouse buttons reverse

i have 2 windows 10 computers. i want 1 of them to reverse the mouse buttons. when i reverse the buttons on one computer, it reverses on the other computer too. i want it to remain as it was. can anyone please tell me how to "un-sync" them?

Duplicate thread:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/mouse-buttons/fdc76f27-e0b1-4e0f-a199-526f167d7660

I have 2 windows 10 computers. i want 1 of them to reverse the mouse buttons. when i reverse the buttons on one computer, it reverses on the other computer too. i want it to remain as it was. can anyone please tell me how to "un-sync" them?

I received an answer to " netplwiz" then click "add"

This is not work because "add" was not lighted and it wouldn't allow me to click.

Can anybody please help me solve this?

JimmieHrbacek, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Mouse button functions reversed

I have seen answers to what appears to be the same question as this, but my problem is unresolved. The left and right buttons on my
    mouse only are reversed. I am using Windows 10.

The left and right buttons on my touchpad work as they should, it is just my mouse. I have tried using a second mouse, but the issue remains.

I have followed the instructions as per a similar post, and this just switches the button functions on my touchpad, the problem remains on my mouse.

Can anyone suggest a fix. It's the mouse only, not the touchpad.

Thanks

David

DavidBransby, Jun 8, 2020
  4. my buttons are reversed?

Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

my buttons are reversed?

1. my buttons are reversed? - Similar Threads - buttons are reversed

2. Both my buttons are right clicking even when I reversed it in my mouse settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both my buttons are right clicking even when I reversed it in my mouse settings: I just started having this problem today. I doubt I have a virus because I never download things. I read maybe the mouse needs a cleaning, though I don't know how to do that, But I'm scared it might be something else. My mouse is spazzing but nothing else...
  3. Folder View Hide / Show Buttons Reversed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder View Hide / Show Buttons Reversed.: I've recently got a new HP Desktop PC with Windows 11 Home.I've done everything I need to do with it but an odd fault has occurred where the folder view option shows hidden files when the don't show button is clicked & hides them when the show button is clicked.It's not a...
  4. Folder View Hide / Show Buttons Reversed.

Folder View Hide / Show Buttons Reversed.: I've recently got a new HP Desktop PC with Windows 11 Home.I've done everything I need to do with it but an odd fault has occurred where the folder view option shows hidden files when the don't show button is clicked & hides them when the show button is clicked.It's not a...
  5. Trackpad buttons reversed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad buttons reversed: I had my trackpad buttons reversed after a windows update i don't remember which but when i login into admin account the buttons work correctly is there any way to take that driver from admin and apply it here in my microsoft account that is i don't have a local account but a...
  6. Trackpad buttons reversed

Trackpad buttons reversed: I had my trackpad buttons reversed after a windows update i don't remember which but when i login into admin account the buttons work correctly is there any way to take that driver from admin and apply it here in my microsoft account that is i don't have a local account but a...
  7. Trackpad buttons reversed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Mouse buttons gets reversed as soon as i open my Sandisk USB.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mouse buttons gets reversed as soon as i open my Sandisk USB.: Is this type of a virus? I don`t know, but my antivirus doesn`t detect anything.Any solution? Or should i just buy a new pendrive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mouse-buttons-gets-reversed-as-soon-as-i-open-my/4825c471-6071-4c7f-97ec-d60c3322dcea
  9. My Audio is reversed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Audio is reversed: So I'm using an xbox headset for my PC using a split adapter, but the audio is reversed on all games I try to play. I hear things on the right of me through my left ear, and things on the left, in the right ear. And if I hear something behind me it'll sound like it is infront...
  10. Title bar items reversed - buttons on the left side

in Windows 10 Customization
    Title bar items reversed - buttons on the left side: Hi, the title bar in one of my Windows 10 apps (namely Twitter) is apparently reversed - the buttons are on the left and the app menu button is on the right. What can I do? Picture uploaded.[ATTACH]...