Windows 10: My C: Drive has no space left

Discus and support My C: Drive has no space left in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently noticed my C: Drive i.e OS drive ssd is full.I use my D: Drive to store my apps to keep my main drive clear.Searching shows me that its my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by General Maximus1, Dec 8, 2023.

1. My C: Drive has no space left

I recently noticed my C: Drive i.e OS drive ssd is full.I use my D: Drive to store my apps to keep my main drive clear.Searching shows me that its my user folder thats filling. i.e Microsoft Flight Simulator is the main culpritHow can I move this data to another drive?General Maximus

:)

General Maximus1, Dec 8, 2023

2. No space left on c drive

No space left on c drive to install updates capacity on cdrive 28gb lots of space on other drive.

I cannot even download apps help

iaincameron1, Dec 8, 2023
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Dec 8, 2023
  4. Ruz San Win User

My C: Drive has no space left

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CMy C: Drive has no space  left :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

My C: Drive has no space left

1. My C: Drive has no space left - Similar Threads - Drive has space

2. My C: Drive has no space left

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My C: Drive has no space left: I recently noticed my C: Drive i.e OS drive ssd is full.I use my D: Drive to store my apps to keep my main drive clear.Searching shows me that its my user folder thats filling. i.e Microsoft Flight Simulator is the main culpritHow can I move this data to another drive?General...
  3. My C: Drive has no space left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My C: Drive has no space left: I recently noticed my C: Drive i.e OS drive ssd is full.I use my D: Drive to store my apps to keep my main drive clear.Searching shows me that its my user folder thats filling. i.e Microsoft Flight Simulator is the main culpritHow can I move this data to another drive?General...
  4. I have 55GB of space in my C: Drive left,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 55GB of space in my C: Drive left,: ..Is it enough for me to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-55gb-of-space-in-my-c-drive-left/d0378377-5e53-4e1f-9111-b80def5860f7
  5. I have 55GB of space in my C: Drive left,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 55GB of space in my C: Drive left,: ..Is it enough for me to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-55gb-of-space-in-my-c-drive-left/d0378377-5e53-4e1f-9111-b80def5860f7
  6. C drive space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive space: Hello .My C drive is an ssd 476 GB.At Monday the capacity was 290 GB.I deleted the latest restore points and the capacity went up to 300GB.Also i activated the weekly scheduled optimization for C drivebut i am thinking wasn't necessary and for my second internal hddmainly for...
  7. System drive no space left

System drive no space left: Hi again everyone. I've recently developed a problem with my laptop, where the boot drive is completely full. I'm not sure what could be causing this. The laptop in question is a gaming laptop with a 1TB HDD and a 128GB SSD Boot drive. I've tried all the usual cleaning...
  8. C Drive suddenly has no space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C Drive suddenly has no space: So here's some backstory: Around a week ago, I checked the amount of space my C drive (windows) had, and it had around 46 GB. Also, during this time, the number of GB it had was constantly changing, even if I haven't downloaded or updated anything at all. But the changes...
  9. Why It says My C drive has 17.1MB left of disk space, where did it go?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why It says My C drive has 17.1MB left of disk space, where did it go?: The folders inside the C: are 6GB, 1GB, 647MB, 20GB, and 567 MB. And my total C: space is 222 GB of space. So I don't think if you add up the folder sizes it adds up to 222GB. So where did my space go? It should be more than 17.1MB i would think. It was 100GB and...
  10. Windows C: drive has no space?

Windows C: drive has no space?: So, my C: drive has 117 GB of space. Problem is, even when I uninstall nearly everything from it, especially the most intensive, space-consuming applications, the most I can get is like 20 GB free out of 117, meaning something to the effect of 97 GB arestill taken up. But...