Windows 10: My C drive is full and I have BSOD

Discus and support My C drive is full and I have BSOD in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, yesterday I connected to my companies OneDrive / SharePoint. I think even though it’s suppose to be a “cloud” it copied everything into my C drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ManOfJack, Jun 18, 2020.

1. My C drive is full and I have BSOD

So, yesterday I connected to my companies OneDrive / SharePoint. I think even though it’s suppose to be a “cloud” it copied everything into my C drive. This caused it fill up and now I’m getting the Blue Screen Of Death. I can’t get into windows 10 to even delete items, so I don’t really know how to solve this issue unless if Windows ever allows me back in. If I do get in, how do I disconnect from the OneDrive? I download almost everything to my Terabyte of a hard drive, so I really don’t know what it would be other than OneDrive copying into my C drive. Please help, thank youMy C drive is full and I have BSOD :)

submitted by /u/ManOfJack
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ManOfJack, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Alex_N_99 Win User

BSOD - drive C changed to drive X

After the restart following the 11/18/2017 Win10 64bit Pro update, I have the BSOD with stop code 0xc000021a. I am able to access the command prompt....Troubleshooting revealed that what was drive C is now drive X. At the command line, I can access a drive
    C is but it is empty. A directory listing of drive X appears to show everything that should be on drive C. I suspect the update possibly failed at some point causing this problem. How can I fix it?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

Alex_N_99, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Jacee Win User

My C drive is full and I have BSOD

C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

My C drive is full and I have BSOD

1. My C drive is full and I have BSOD - Similar Threads - drive full BSOD

2. C drive is full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive is full: Hi,My windows 2008 server C drive is getting full every few days at 'temp' folder.beside empty this folder, is there anything i can do to prevent 'temp' folder getting full ?Best Regards,Giyora...
  3. C drive is full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive is full: Hi,My windows 2008 server C drive is getting full every few days at 'temp' folder.beside empty this folder, is there anything i can do to prevent 'temp' folder getting full ?Best Regards,Giyora...
  4. full C: drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    full C: drive: My C: drive is full. Can I move the contents of AppData or any other file to my data disks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-c-drive/09ea4039-f0e4-496d-9ac9-aade4b8ded66
  5. full C: drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    full C: drive: My C: drive is full. Can I move the contents of AppData or any other file to my data disks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-c-drive/09ea4039-f0e4-496d-9ac9-aade4b8ded66
  6. C drive full.

C drive full.: I'm sure this has been covered a million times but I can't see my specific question answered. My 250gb SSD C drive is nearly full. I cloned it to a 1TD SSD but it created a partition on the new drive of the same size as my current drive so didn't help at all. I couldn't...
  7. my c drive is full

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my c drive is full: my c drive is full is any way can I extended ? or because of c drive full I have to buy another laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-c-drive-is-full/b39ce971-4972-4adc-b95c-fcfb2d8acf82
  8. C- Drive full

C- Drive full: I bought a Dell Inspirion last May.. My C Drive has become full in about a year without me downloading anything new. I have done disk clean up, empty recycle bin etc. but still no luck. What should I do?...
  9. the C drive is full

the C drive is full: i'm still having a full C drive full how do a clean it the right way I tried every thing and nothing happens so I don't know what to do can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-c-drive-is-full/d13c1f4b-9169-4cc4-bdbf-1c848864735a"
  10. C:\ Drive full

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C:\ Drive full: How to clean up c:\ drive when it shows full.? I have deleted a whole bunch of files on that drive.. emptied recycle bin etc...restarted the computer....still it is showing c:\ drive full....