Windows 10: my c drive is full

Discus and support my c drive is full in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my c drive is full is any way can I extended ? or because of c drive full I have to buy another laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TebejeHailu, Jun 16, 2020.

1. my c drive is full

my c drive is full is any way can I extended ? or because of c drive full I have to buy another laptop?

:)

TebejeHailu, Jun 16, 2020

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Jacee Win User
    C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

my c drive is full

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

my c drive is full

1. my c drive is full - Similar Threads - drive full

2. BitLocker - encrypt full drive or only existing data not shown?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker - encrypt full drive or only existing data not shown?: When enabling BitLocker and encrypting the only drive with Windows 11 Pro on it it took seconds to "encrypt" a drive. Then in the local group policy editor I can enable TPM+PIN, but still - I didn't have a prompt to choose between "encrypting everything, which will take more...
  3. BitLocker - encrypt full drive or only existing data not shown?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker - encrypt full drive or only existing data not shown?: When enabling BitLocker and encrypting the only drive with Windows 11 Pro on it it took seconds to "encrypt" a drive. Then in the local group policy editor I can enable TPM+PIN, but still - I didn't have a prompt to choose between "encrypting everything, which will take more...
  4. My C and D drives' storage is full even though I have not stored large files. Is there a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My C and D drives' storage is full even though I have not stored large files. Is there a...: I have stored files of nearly 20-25GB in my D drive. The total capacity is 122 GB. However, there is no space left in the drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-c-and-d-drives-storage-is-full-even-though-i/986a78dd-f640-430c-b041-43b032c79e90
  5. My C and D drives' storage is full even though I have not stored large files. Is there a...

My C and D drives' storage is full even though I have not stored large files. Is there a...: I have stored files of nearly 20-25GB in my D drive. The total capacity is 122 GB. However, there is no space left in the drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-c-and-d-drives-storage-is-full-even-though-i/986a78dd-f640-430c-b041-43b032c79e90
  6. I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending: I hate to beat this over your head, but I need help. I used the TREEsize software to find out where most of my storage spaced was used. And I have no clue. It says USER folder has the most used space, but when I went to the USER folder, the files are all Windows related and I...
  7. I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending

I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending: I hate to beat this over your head, but I need help. I used the TREEsize software to find out where most of my storage spaced was used. And I have no clue. It says USER folder has the most used space, but when I went to the USER folder, the files are all Windows related and I...
  8. 0x80070660 the Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. free up space on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070660 the Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. free up space on...: I just got a new pc and when I went to download Microsoft net I received this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x80070660-the-temp-folder-is-on-a-drive-that-is/ddf031ab-b77f-435e-b4d6-611743c5a72c
  9. 0x80070660 the Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. free up space on...

0x80070660 the Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. free up space on...: I just got a new pc and when I went to download Microsoft net I received this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x80070660-the-temp-folder-is-on-a-drive-that-is/ddf031ab-b77f-435e-b4d6-611743c5a72c
  10. WINDOWS 11, Does anybody know how to fix my C drive being full for no reason?

WINDOWS 11, Does anybody know how to fix my C drive being full for no reason?: C drive full by installed appsMy C drive says it's full from my installed apps but when I try and see what is taking up 140GB there's nothing, everything there adds up to around 20GB but I can not seem to figure out what is taking up the storage.What I have triedI have tried...