Windows 10: My C Drive is getting full and how to free up C Drive space?

Discus and support My C Drive is getting full and how to free up C Drive space? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't want to use cleanup tool to free up C Drive space and I want to get more details about the useless files on C Drive. For example, I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JayChou_911, May 14, 2020.

1. My C Drive is getting full and how to free up C Drive space?

I don't want to use cleanup tool to free up C Drive space and I want to get more details about the useless files on C Drive. For example, I want to know what kind of files can be deleted without any negative effect. What is the location of junk files and how and why do they generate? Waiting for your reviews. :

:)

JayChou_911, May 14, 2020

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, May 14, 2020
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CMy C Drive is getting full and how to free up C Drive space? :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, May 14, 2020
  4. My C Drive is getting full and how to free up C Drive space?

empty the space in C drive

I am using windows 10 . C drive shows only around 600 mb free space and 276 gb used.

In fact when we open C drive and check all subfolders where total space used is only around 50 gb

I dont understand where the other space is used. Please suggest how to get back the free space

sunilshah17, May 14, 2020
Thema:

My C Drive is getting full and how to free up C Drive space?

1. My C Drive is getting full and how to free up C Drive space? - Similar Threads - Drive getting full

2. my ssd c drive is getting full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my ssd c drive is getting full: my ssd c drive is getting full, I added a new ssd drive and want to add that drive to c drive to make c drive bigger. The extend drive in c is greyed out, and im not sure how to go about doing what I want. I have disk management, i also have EaseUS Partition software...
  3. Something is eating up my C-drives free space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something is eating up my C-drives free space: Drive #1 - Samsung SSD 960 EVO 250GB 232 GB C: I'm able to find 50GB of files when I check, but I only have about 10GB of free space. I turned off hibernation, which gave me another 20GB. This was 4 days ago. Now I have about 10GB free space. My C-drive is the OS only,...
  4. Freeing up space on C Drive Windows 10

Freeing up space on C Drive Windows 10: I have tried Ccleaner. File scan. Storage Sense. Malware scan. Virus scan. Optimize c Drive. None of it worked all that well. I don't want to partition, etc. I am afraid I will mess it up. There was a simple solution I saw a while ago, but I can't seem to find in...
  5. my c drive is full

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my c drive is full: my c drive is full is any way can I extended ? or because of c drive full I have to buy another laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-c-drive-is-full/b39ce971-4972-4adc-b95c-fcfb2d8acf82
  6. Hard drive full.. have tried everything there is to free up space. how to extend C drive???

Hard drive full.. have tried everything there is to free up space. how to extend C drive???: How do i extend C drive or partion my hard drive kr whatever it is i need to do so i can use my laptop again!!! It wont even update cuz there is no space to do so! Its messing up my laptop! Ive tried the programs googlee suggested and i cant figure it out...
  7. the C drive is full

the C drive is full: i'm still having a full C drive full how do a clean it the right way I tried every thing and nothing happens so I don't know what to do can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-c-drive-is-full/d13c1f4b-9169-4cc4-bdbf-1c848864735a"
  8. How to maximum free space out of my C: drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to maximum free space out of my C: drive?: I currently have 25 GB free out of my 97.5 GB C: How can get the maximum amount of free space possible submitted by /u/im_hitman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e3564p/how_to_maximum_free_space_out_of_my_c_drive/
  9. C Drive losing free space

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    C Drive losing free space: Hello, I have a new laptop. On 17/08/19, C:\ had 85GB free space out of 117 GB total. Every week, it is losing about 5GB free space, and currently stands at 66.7 GB. I do not understand why free space should be lost. Can someone please help? Here are salient items of...
  10. C Drive losing free space

in Windows 10 Support
    C Drive losing free space: Hello, I have a new laptop. On 17/08/19, C:\ had 85GB free space out of 117 GB total. Every week, it is losing about 5GB free space, and currently stands at 66.7 GB. I do not understand why free space should be lost. Can someone please help? Here are salient items of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. free up c drive space in windows 2007