Windows 10: My C Drive is getting full and how to free up C Drive space?

Discus and support My C Drive is getting full and how to free up C Drive space? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't want to use cleanup tool to free up C Drive space and I want to get more details about the useless files on C Drive. For example, I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JayChou_911, May 14, 2020.

1. My C Drive is getting full and how to free up C Drive space?

I don't want to use cleanup tool to free up C Drive space and I want to get more details about the useless files on C Drive. For example, I want to know what kind of files can be deleted without any negative effect. What is the location of junk files and how and why do they generate? Waiting for your reviews. :

:)

JayChou_911, May 14, 2020

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, May 14, 2020
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CMy C Drive is getting full and how to free up C Drive space? :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, May 14, 2020
  4. My C Drive is getting full and how to free up C Drive space?

empty the space in C drive

I am using windows 10 . C drive shows only around 600 mb free space and 276 gb used.

In fact when we open C drive and check all subfolders where total space used is only around 50 gb

I dont understand where the other space is used. Please suggest how to get back the free space

sunilshah17, May 14, 2020
Thema:

My C Drive is getting full and how to free up C Drive space?

1. My C Drive is getting full and how to free up C Drive space? - Similar Threads - Drive getting full

2. my c drive is full and i cant free up any space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my c drive is full and i cant free up any space: my c drive is full, i have done scans and the 4 largest uses on my c drive is: windows25.6gb, Users25.1gb, ProgramData21.9gb, Program files12.9gb yet i cant delete anything to free up space...
  3. my c drive is full and i cant free up any space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my c drive is full and i cant free up any space: my c drive is full, i have done scans and the 4 largest uses on my c drive is: windows25.6gb, Users25.1gb, ProgramData21.9gb, Program files12.9gb yet i cant delete anything to free up space...
  4. my c drive is full and i cant free up any space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. C drive is getting full

C drive is getting full: Hi Team,C drive is getting full without any files in it plz help to resolve the issueWindows 10.. C :/ Drive automatically full why.. Even if I free some Space again and again.. Best reason and Solution expected......
  6. C drive is getting full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive is getting full: Hi Team,C drive is getting full without any files in it plz help to resolve the issueWindows 10.. C :/ Drive automatically full why.. Even if I free some Space again and again.. Best reason and Solution expected......
  7. Freeing space on C drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Freeing space on C drive: Version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1110 I am trying to free up space on my C drive which is a 500Gb SSD. I install all programs to my 2Tb HD. Windirstat tells me Tom Tom the sat nav takes up 153 Gb on my C drive. So I want to uninstall it. Windows said it was uninstalling it from...
  8. Hard drive full.. have tried everything there is to free up space. how to extend C drive???

Hard drive full.. have tried everything there is to free up space. how to extend C drive???: How do i extend C drive or partion my hard drive kr whatever it is i need to do so i can use my laptop again!!! It wont even update cuz there is no space to do so! Its messing up my laptop! Ive tried the programs googlee suggested and i cant figure it out...
  9. C Drive losing free space

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    C Drive losing free space: Hello, I have a new laptop. On 17/08/19, C:\ had 85GB free space out of 117 GB total. Every week, it is losing about 5GB free space, and currently stands at 66.7 GB. I do not understand why free space should be lost. Can someone please help? Here are salient items of...
  10. C Drive losing free space

in Windows 10 Support
    C Drive losing free space: Hello, I have a new laptop. On 17/08/19, C:\ had 85GB free space out of 117 GB total. Every week, it is losing about 5GB free space, and currently stands at 66.7 GB. I do not understand why free space should be lost. Can someone please help? Here are salient items of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. free up c drive space in windows 2007