Windows 10: My c: drive is nearly full. I uninstalled AoE DE, which was taking up a lot of space, but...

Discus and support My c: drive is nearly full. I uninstalled AoE DE, which was taking up a lot of space, but... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My c: drive is nearly full. I uninstalled AoE DE, which was taking up a lot of space, but this hasn't freed up any memory.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JeremyWyatt, Jun 30, 2020.

1. My c: drive is nearly full. I uninstalled AoE DE, which was taking up a lot of space, but...

My c: drive is nearly full. I uninstalled AoE DE, which was taking up a lot of space, but this hasn't freed up any memory.

:)

JeremyWyatt, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Caggie52 Win User

C drive almost full but D drive has lots of space!

Hi all, I have now cleaned up Drive C and it is no longer short on space. I used the Windows Clean Up to gain back several gigs of space which seems to have solved the problem. Hopefully I won't get short on space again as all my docs, pics and music etc
    are set to save to Drive D. Thank you all for your help.

Caggie52, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Caggie52 Win User
    C drive almost full but D drive has lots of space!

Hi, I would like to know if I can move "Users" from the C drive to the D drive as the C drive is almost full and I have lots of space on the D drive?

Caggie52, Jun 30, 2020
  4. My c: drive is nearly full. I uninstalled AoE DE, which was taking up a lot of space, but...

C drive full

After upgrade to windows 10, C drive was 97% full. Settings suggested removing windows 7 to free up space, which I did, and now the drive is 100% full stating 220 of the 239GB available are being used by system and reserved that should not be removed???

JohnLynett, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

My c: drive is nearly full. I uninstalled AoE DE, which was taking up a lot of space, but...

1. My c: drive is nearly full. I uninstalled AoE DE, which was taking up a lot of space, but... - Similar Threads - drive nearly full

2. Xbox Games folder in C drive taking up a lot of space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Games folder in C drive taking up a lot of space: Hello! Recently, I have found out that I had absolutely no free space left, but I didn't have any big files, not that I know of. I used WinDirStat and found out that it was all coming from the Xbox Games folder. I checked the folder, and realized that it was the Master Chief...
  3. Xbox Games folder in C drive taking up a lot of space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Games folder in C drive taking up a lot of space: Hello! Recently, I have found out that I had absolutely no free space left, but I didn't have any big files, not that I know of. I used WinDirStat and found out that it was all coming from the Xbox Games folder. I checked the folder, and realized that it was the Master Chief...
  4. Xbox Games folder in C drive taking up a lot of space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. C drive nearly full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive nearly full: In This PC>Devices and Drives, the C drive is showing as nearly full 18.4GB free of 449GB and the bar is red instead of blue. Need I take any remedial action, and if so how?...
  6. C drive nearly full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive nearly full: In This PC>Devices and Drives, the C drive is showing as nearly full 18.4GB free of 449GB and the bar is red instead of blue. Need I take any remedial action, and if so how?...
  7. C drive nearly full

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. C drive is full, Windows Folder appears to be taking up nearly half of my C drive This is...

C drive is full, Windows Folder appears to be taking up nearly half of my C drive This is...: My C-Drive is full Or at least it says it is, 0 bytes free of 99.3gb; this is my only drive so of current I am unable to download anything Apparently Windows is taking up 46gb of space on my computer... Is this normal? How can I free up some space? I don't know whats taking...
  9. C: Drive storage space nearly full: Invisible files??

C: Drive storage space nearly full: Invisible files??: My C: drive storage is "nearly full", due to it thinking grand theft auto is installed on my C: drive. I never installed GTA onto my C drive to my knowledge, I did install it onto my D: drive and have since deleted it. I can't click the uninstall button and can't find the...
  10. C drive almost full but D drive has lots of space!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    C drive almost full but D drive has lots of space!: Hi, I would like to know if I can move "Users" from the C drive to the D drive as the C drive is almost full and I have lots of space on the D drive?...