Windows 10: My C drive keeps filling up within 2 minutes!?

Discus and support My C drive keeps filling up within 2 minutes!? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to reset my computer, but it always says something like "additional disk space needed to reset pc" and it drives me CRAZY!!! It's been like that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SkittlezMonstaz, Jul 18, 2019.

1. My C drive keeps filling up within 2 minutes!?

I need to reset my computer, but it always says something like "additional disk space needed to reset pc" and it drives me CRAZY!!! It's been like that for MONTHS. I cleared out space on my C drive by going to %temp% in run, and temp and etc.. It worked but in the next 2 mins of refreshing, my C drive is COMPLETELY full again. I literally want to cry.

:)

SkittlezMonstaz, Jul 18, 2019
  2. ShaeHolme Win User

C Drive keeps filling up.

My C Drive has 29 GB of space. However, it has been filled near to the brin and now I have less than 2 GB of space. I have run multiple virus scans, disk cleaners, removed system restore points, deleted browsing history, ect. but it just keeps filling
    back up and I don't know why.

ShaeHolme, Jul 18, 2019
  3. C drive keeps Filling UP

My C drive keeps filling up. I have tried all options of removing temp data . I have been looking for a solution all week. Please help!

AbhinavShankar, Jul 18, 2019
  4. busreilly Win User

My C drive keeps filling up within 2 minutes!?

C Drive Keeps Filling Up

Thanks. Extremely interesting article. I followed the steps as outlined, but when I was as the step to Stop the Windows Modules Installer Service, it was already stopped. So I was not quite sure how to proceed, so I abandoned the process. Since I had
    already manually deleted most of the cab files, I now have 190 GB free space. I will closely monitor the free space to see how quickly it fills up, and if it fills up as quickly as the article suggests might happen, I will try again to follow the instructions
    to see if I can get it to work. With the service already stopped, and set to Manual, if I get to that point again, do you have any suggestions on how to proceed? Thanks again for this very insightful article -- it sure explains a lot.

busreilly, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

My C drive keeps filling up within 2 minutes!?

1. My C drive keeps filling up within 2 minutes!? - Similar Threads - drive keeps filling

2. C Drive keeps filling up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C Drive keeps filling up: my c drive keeps filling up all the time. maybe 4 days ago my disk space was very low about 30-40gb so i deleted some games. then i had 80gb of free space but suddenly the next day i go onto my computer and i only have 35gb left. now that i check my c drive it keeps filling...
  3. C Drive keeps filling up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C Drive keeps filling up: my c drive keeps filling up all the time. maybe 4 days ago my disk space was very low about 30-40gb so i deleted some games. then i had 80gb of free space but suddenly the next day i go onto my computer and i only have 35gb left. now that i check my c drive it keeps filling...
  4. C Drive keeps filling up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SSD C:\ drive keeps filling up

SSD C:\ drive keeps filling up: I'm running Windows 10 and my C drive will randomly fill up suddenly. It will go from having 30+ GB free to only 6-10. I'll use disk cleanup but find less than a GB available to delete. Yet a few days later it'll go back to having 30+ GB free again. I installed TreeSize and...
  6. C drive keeps filling up

C drive keeps filling up: Hi i need help fixing an issue on my c drive. It keeps filling up even when i delete stuff, i can literally my space filling up on storage settings. For now i have looked online to see how to fix it but i just cant find where everything is being stored. I have tried to...
  7. My C drive keep filling up for no reason :

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My C drive keep filling up for no reason :: Few days ago after I updated windows to 20h2 version, I noticed my C drive is filling up for no reason. I have scanned my PC via AVG anti-virus and Malwarebytes but all is good and clean. I ran CCleaner as well to get ride of junk files and have deleted %temp% files but still...
  8. C drive keeps filling up for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C drive keeps filling up for no reason: Hello there, my C Drive keeps filling up for no reason, free space on it is dangerously low and I don't know what to do. I've cleared all %temp% and temp files and it still is low on space. somebody please help me with this asap submitted by /u/killmonger2367 [link]...
  9. My SSD (C drive) keeps filling up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My SSD (C drive) keeps filling up: It seems after a bunch of messing around with install settings that things still want to download on my little 120gb SSD instead of the bigger HDD. It’s saying I have 1.72gb available at the moment but after installing something it will fill up completely but when I check to...
  10. Local C drive keep filling up!!!???

Local C drive keep filling up!!!???: Hello Microsoft Community, This is my first post on the community page and I'm sure its been asked before, but I seem to keep running out of disk space on my c: drive and its driving me absolutely crazy having to try and clean it on a daily basis to only get a gb or 2 to...