Windows 10: my c drive space is being eaten please help

Discus and support my c drive space is being eaten please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i don't know why , and i don't want to download a tool to fix it. is there any way to fix it? it's being eaten up for no reason and i already tried 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Speedwadoge, Oct 17, 2020.

1. my c drive space is being eaten please help

i don't know why , and i don't want to download a tool to fix it. is there any way to fix it? it's being eaten up for no reason and i already tried 1 method and it didn't work. please help.

submitted by /u/Speedwadoge
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Speedwadoge, Oct 17, 2020

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (Cmy c drive space is being eaten please help :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Oct 17, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

my c drive space is being eaten please help

C drive space being eaten up

Hi Jaykalita, thank you for that, yes, you can safely delete everything in that list. That will have no effect on the good running of your system and will recover a lot of hard drive space for you . . .

DaveM121, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

my c drive space is being eaten please help

1. my c drive space is being eaten please help - Similar Threads - drive space being

2. Disk Space being eaten away...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Space being eaten away...: Something is continuously leeching disk space from C:/ every few seconds. I've ran antiviruses, malware scanners, and even ran MSERT.exe hoping that would find something. Nothing was found from Bitdefender, Windows defender, Avira Security, Avast, Malwarebytes, AVG,...
  3. Disk Space being eaten away...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Space being eaten away...: Something is continuously leeching disk space from C:/ every few seconds. I've ran antiviruses, malware scanners, and even ran MSERT.exe hoping that would find something. Nothing was found from Bitdefender, Windows defender, Avira Security, Avast, Malwarebytes, AVG,...
  4. C Drive, lost Space, partitions, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C Drive, lost Space, partitions, please help.: I seem to have messed up my CDrive somehow, I seem to have partitions that have divided up my cdrive space and now has left me very short of download space. is there anyway to get my space back to normal possibly all my space in one place as shown in the photos below, there...
  5. C Drive, lost Space, partitions, please help.

C Drive, lost Space, partitions, please help.: I seem to have messed up my CDrive somehow, I seem to have partitions that have divided up my cdrive space and now has left me very short of download space. is there anyway to get my space back to normal possibly all my space in one place as shown in the photos below, there...
  6. Please help with C-Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help with C-Drive: Hi, I was opening ZIPFILE on D disk, even tho I have hundreds of GB free on D disk, it told me NOT ENOUGH space and once I canceled opening the file, C disk became full... I have tried Disk Clean Up, but how do I clean C disk? How do I delete files I can't see... opening zip...
  7. C: Drive not accessible please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C: Drive not accessible please help.: This is not another of those guys asking these. I searched all over the internet and looked at all other forums and i couldn't find an answer please help. I cant access my C: drive and I have all the games ive coded and video editing projects and other apps i don't want to...
  8. My files are being eaten up

My files are being eaten up: Whenever i download a setup for a software on my pc, the applications setup suddenly reduces to 0 kbs. This also occurs to existing application execution files, and you try to open them an error message pops up saying, "this application cant run on your pc. to find a version...
  9. memory being eaten up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    memory being eaten up: Hi there! I have a HP 124BS153OD windows 10 laptop. It is a cute little laptop with very very little memory, {57GB}, so every little bit is important. It does what I want it to do, and I am happy with it. My concern is that something is eating away at what little...
  10. I deleted my half space of my C drive accidentaly please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I deleted my half space of my C drive accidentaly please help!: i used disk management to shrink my space in c driver, i had 900GB space and shrinked it to half, but i accidentaly deleted the 450GB that i created with disk management and now i can't find it. my pc sais i only have 450 GB in my driver c. i used all the application in the...