Windows 10: My C: drive went from 30 GB to 2 GB in one night! Can someone please explain?

Discus and support My C: drive went from 30 GB to 2 GB in one night! Can someone please explain? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I made a video which is 20 GB then when i posted it on yt then i deleted it then it went back to 30 GB. Next day, Its at 2 GB!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jace Dinampo, Feb 22, 2023.

1. My C: drive went from 30 GB to 2 GB in one night! Can someone please explain?

I made a video which is 20 GB then when i posted it on yt then i deleted it then it went back to 30 GB. Next day, Its at 2 GB!!!

:)

Jace Dinampo, Feb 22, 2023
Thema:

My C: drive went from 30 GB to 2 GB in one night! Can someone please explain?

1. My C: drive went from 30 GB to 2 GB in one night! Can someone please explain? - Similar Threads - drive went night

2. C drive has 30 gb of unaccounted for storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive has 30 gb of unaccounted for storage: My C drive says it has 78.3 GB used but only about 60% of it is accounted for. When I downloaded treesize it said the same thing and was unable to locate where the other 30 gb of storage comes from. What gives?...
  3. C drive has 30 gb of unaccounted for storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive has 30 gb of unaccounted for storage: My C drive says it has 78.3 GB used but only about 60% of it is accounted for. When I downloaded treesize it said the same thing and was unable to locate where the other 30 gb of storage comes from. What gives?...
  4. C drive has 30 gb of unaccounted for storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My C: drive went from 30 GB to 2 GB in one night! Can someone please explain?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My C: drive went from 30 GB to 2 GB in one night! Can someone please explain?: I made a video which is 20 GB then when i posted it on yt then i deleted it then it went back to 30 GB. Next day, Its at 2 GB!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-c-drive-went-from-30-gb-to-2-gb-in-one-night/bd6973cb-a814-4e72-9d2f-f988ee61daad
  6. My C: drive went from 30 GB to 2 GB in one night! Can someone please explain?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My C: drive went from 30 GB to 2 GB in one night! Can someone please explain?: I made a video which is 20 GB then when i posted it on yt then i deleted it then it went back to 30 GB. Next day, Its at 2 GB!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-c-drive-went-from-30-gb-to-2-gb-in-one-night/bd6973cb-a814-4e72-9d2f-f988ee61daad
  7. My C drive went from over 400 gb to only 238 gb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My C drive went from over 400 gb to only 238 gb: I reset my PC and in the process I used my old laptop to get my stuff over For some reason the C drive is now the same as my old laptop I can't locate the missing space I tried in partitions Also I tried cmd Diskpart List disk The missing space does not show up submitted...
  8. Missing 30 GB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing 30 GB: Another disappointment with Windows 10. When I select all files on drive C, I get info that all of the files take up 56.7 GB, but when I look at the drive C it says 93.3 GB are in use. There is a difference of 36.6 GB between these two reports. Which one can I trust? Where...
  9. can someone explain this please

in Windows 10 Customization
    can someone explain this please: I set my folder views to a certain view: details, group by type and sort by date modified. Why is it I can hit the apply to all folders button this view, all my folders look the same, I can literally open and close the folder and it has the same view, I can do this everyday...
  10. c drive went from 5 gb remaining to 151 gb overnight while PC was off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    c drive went from 5 gb remaining to 151 gb overnight while PC was off: I had low HD space left on the C drive. THe drive has always been compressed. Last night I powered off the PC with 5 gb free space, powered on this morning and now 151GB remaining. The drive is an SSD. Ideas?...