Windows 10: My calculator is not functioning properly

Discus and support My calculator is not functioning properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I do use my calculator to do both standard and scientific calculations, and also for currency exchange. I discovered this midnight when I wanted to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ola.ola, May 28, 2023.

1. ola.ola Win User

My calculator is not functioning properly

I do use my calculator to do both standard and scientific calculations, and also for currency exchange. I discovered this midnight when I wanted to use it I could not find the currency of a number of countries in it most especially the United States of America $. The US was no longer in the list and a host of other nations. I don't understand what may be responsible for this.I solicit for your support.Kind Regards,Gaye

:)

ola.ola, May 28, 2023
  2. heki93 Win User

Calculator percentage (%) issue in Win 10

Hi there,

About a year ago something happened to the Windows calculator and the percentage (%) calculation is not working properly since then. I tried to report this issue to them but no answer and the problem is still exists.

Before, when I calculated percentage, I used the following steps on the calculator, for example:

100 x 20% and the result was 20 (which was calculated automatically when I pressed the % button)

Now, when I calculate percentage:

100 x 20% the result is 0.2 (which is calculated automatically again)

So, the percentage function is not working properly and Microsoft does not resolve this issue.

Any suggestion? Thank you in advance.

Regards

George

heki93, May 28, 2023
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Calculator

Hi,

Some of the reasons why the calculator app will not work properly are: the program encountered a corrupted system files, virus and malware, and another application is conflicting with it.

We suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the calculator. In doing so, you will have a fresh copy of the application which will eliminate the issue. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start menu.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Allow the application to make changes, Type in Powershell then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Add-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Restart the computer after the process and try accessing the menu of the calculator.
    Don't hesitate to provide your feedback.

Mayra Aqu, May 28, 2023
  4. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, May 28, 2023
Thema:

1. My calculator is not functioning properly - Similar Threads - calculator functioning properly

2. My calculator is not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calculator is not functioning properly: I do use my calculator to do both standard and scientific calculations, and also for currency exchange. I discovered this midnight when I wanted to use it I could not find the currency of a number of countries in it most especially the United States of America $. The US was...
  3. My calculator is not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My calculator is not functioning properly: I do use my calculator to do both standard and scientific calculations, and also for currency exchange. I discovered this midnight when I wanted to use it I could not find the currency of a number of countries in it most especially the United States of America $. The US was...
  4. F11 not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F11 not functioning properly: Hi all, I only noticed it last night but whenever I'm in an application like edge or chrome, and press f11 to go fullscreen, it doesn't work. It instead opens a right-click menu i.e. with "emoji", "cut", "copy", "paste" and focuses on the url bar. When I press f11 outside of...
  5. Pc not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc not functioning properly: After resetting my pc due to it being too slow , it takes around 10 minutes for it to "Prepare windows" , the taskbar is missing , except for desktop and this pc , files like download , videos , pictures is gone. The wallpaper is gone too. If I try to open settings it says...
  6. Pc not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc not functioning properly: After resetting my pc due to it being too slow , it takes around 10 minutes for it to "Prepare windows" , the taskbar is missing , except for desktop and this pc , files like download , videos , pictures is gone. The wallpaper is gone too. If I try to open settings it says...
  7. Calculator not re-sizing properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calculator not re-sizing properly: Hi all, My calculator does not resize correctly when I drag the edges, I would like to expand the calculator box so my history of previous calculations I've just done is more easily readable. Thanks [ATTACH]...
  8. My taskbar is not functioning properly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My taskbar is not functioning properly.: My taskbar has a weird problem where it doesn't show any of the apps you are using or anything you have pinned to the taskbar. Everything else works, but in that space it's just blank....
  9. My PC won't function properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC won't function properly: So for the past few days my computer hasn't been working and I've had to reinstall Windows 10 twice in my desktop via a usb, but my problem is still the same. After updating a driver that windows defender informed me about I've been having the following problem. My computer...
  10. My PC won't function properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC won't function properly: So for the past few days my computer hasn't been working and I've had to reinstall Windows 10 twice in my desktop via a usb, but my problem is still the same. After updating a driver that windows defender informed me about I've been having the following problem. My computer...