Windows 10: My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

Discus and support My calendar app does not work. What am I missing? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Aspire 3 device I am signed into my outlook email on my account but it does not recognize anything on the app itself; i've tried signing in and it only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PleaseHelp290, Apr 23, 2024.

1. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

Aspire 3 device I am signed into my outlook email on my account but it does not recognize anything on the app itself; i've tried signing in and it only says "creating account". I have reset and repaired the application a few times to see if that would assist and nothing works. I can't add any events to the calendar.

:)

PleaseHelp290, Apr 23, 2024

2. Calendar events missing in App

Hello,

One possible reason why you lost the events you set up 12 days in the past and 13 days in the future is due to some recent changes you made either with the account you signed in, or in the Calendar app settings. To help you restore the missing events in
    your Calendar App, kindly supplement us with more information by answering these questions:

• Were there any changes made with the account you signed in, or in the Calendar app settings prior to the issue?
    • When did you notice that there are missing events?
    • Did this issue happen before?
    • What are the steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your prompt reply.

Vanessa Oca, Apr 23, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 23, 2024
  4. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

In default Windows 10 calendar app, is there a way to include my work calendar (hosted by Rackspace in an Exchange account)?

Hi Harry,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Suggest you to try the below mentioned steps and check if they helps.

• Click Setting(I.e. Gear Icon) on Calendar app

• Click Accounts.

• Select Add an account, tap or click the type of account you want to add, and then follow the on-screen instructions.

• Once it is done, Calendar app will Sync all your events from your work calendar.
    Hope this helps.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Apr 23, 2024
Thema:

My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

1. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing? - Similar Threads - calendar app does

2. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?: Aspire 3 device I am signed into my outlook email on my account but it does not recognize anything on the app itself; i've tried signing in and it only says "creating account". I have reset and repaired the application a few times to see if that would assist and nothing...
  3. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?: Aspire 3 device I am signed into my outlook email on my account but it does not recognize anything on the app itself; i've tried signing in and it only says "creating account". I have reset and repaired the application a few times to see if that would assist and nothing...
  4. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  5. What am I missing???

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What am I missing???: Hi I’m having some major issues. I’ve been trying to get back into my personal computer and it’s asking me to do the verify app but that app isn’t connected to my email. I never set up. It keeps asking me for a code that’s not going to be generated. What do I do? Can’t get in...
  6. What am I missing???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What am I missing???: I have gone through this four times, what next? Brand new copy of Win 10 on USB received today. What file could possibly be missing??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-am-i-missing/04a9578c-fe99-4b01-bc26-be1ced8f7eea
  7. What am I missing???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What am I missing???: I have gone through this four times, what next? Brand new copy of Win 10 on USB received today. What file could possibly be missing??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-am-i-missing/04a9578c-fe99-4b01-bc26-be1ced8f7eea
  8. What am I missing???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My outlook calendar works but family calendar in windows missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My outlook calendar works but family calendar in windows missing: Family calendar suddenly disappear, please check asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-calendar-works-but-family-calendar-in/0961b631-3660-4d00-956f-965df396bb6d
  10. Bootable USB Not Working.....What am I Missing??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bootable USB Not Working.....What am I Missing??: Hey all. A couple weeks ago I got my question answered here and yesterday was the first time I had free time to get into the repair. In a nutshell my HDD is not working on my laptop. I bought an SSD to replace it with. The person that so graciously helped me posted a...