Windows 10: My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?

Discus and support My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to access my calendar it is not there, it is blank.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Larry Mitton, Mar 19, 2023.

1. My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?

When I try to access my calendar it is not there, it is blank.

:)

Larry Mitton, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Rayzen Win User

Calendar Appears Then Disappears

No, when I looked at all of the steps involved, it appeared to be a bit beyond my meager computer skills. Additionally, the method shown to remove and then reinstall the calendar indicates that the calendar and the mail apps are integrated, and since my Outlook is working just fine, I decided to not mess with it.

Rayzen, Mar 19, 2023
  3. outlook calendar entries disappear after upgrading to windows 10

Hi Jeff Johnson,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to view the Calendar Events in Outlook.com. This issue might occur if the hide Calendar option is enable.
    We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Login to your Outlook.com account.
    • Go to Calendar.
    • Click on setting icon.
    • From the drop down list, check on the calendar name you want to view.

I suggest you to check on your Samsung galaxy s3 phone, if the contact view option has been changed or not.

• On your Galaxy S3, launch the Contact app.
    • Press the Option button, and then select
      Contacts to display.
    • Select the option from which you want to view the contacts, the
      Contacts app will only display contacts stored under that option.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 19, 2023
  4. My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?

windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?

1. My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back? - Similar Threads - calendar disappeared

2. Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10: I've been using the Windows Calendar app for many years. In response to the notification about Windows replacing it with the Outlook calendar in 2024, I tried to make the transition but was unable to sync my Windows calendar app with the Outlook calendar or with Google...
  3. Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10: I've been using the Windows Calendar app for many years. In response to the notification about Windows replacing it with the Outlook calendar in 2024, I tried to make the transition but was unable to sync my Windows calendar app with the Outlook calendar or with Google...
  4. How do I contact someone at outlook? The events from my iPhone calendar have disappeared,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact someone at outlook? The events from my iPhone calendar have disappeared,...: I had to delete my Hotmail email address from my iPhone and when I re installed it all my iPhone calendar events had disappeared. I reset my phone, and reinstalled it using my iCloud back up. The events were back but within 5 minutes they disappeared again. I repeated this...
  5. How do I contact someone at outlook? The events from my iPhone calendar have disappeared,...

How do I contact someone at outlook? The events from my iPhone calendar have disappeared,...: I had to delete my Hotmail email address from my iPhone and when I re installed it all my iPhone calendar events had disappeared. I reset my phone, and reinstalled it using my iCloud back up. The events were back but within 5 minutes they disappeared again. I repeated this...
  6. Network Reset Caused Calendar Events to Disappear - Need Assistance

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Reset Caused Calendar Events to Disappear - Need Assistance: Hi,I recently performed a network reset on my device to troubleshoot some connectivity issues. However, I encountered an unexpected problem afterward— all the events from my calendar have disappeared. I heavily rely on my calendar to manage my daily schedule and important...
  7. Network Reset Caused Calendar Events to Disappear - Need Assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Reset Caused Calendar Events to Disappear - Need Assistance: Hi,I recently performed a network reset on my device to troubleshoot some connectivity issues. However, I encountered an unexpected problem afterward— all the events from my calendar have disappeared. I heavily rely on my calendar to manage my daily schedule and important...
  8. Network Reset Caused Calendar Events to Disappear - Need Assistance

9. My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?

My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?: When I try to access my calendar it is not there, it is blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calendar-disappeared-how-do-i-get-it-back/570c3366-78c5-489d-a972-09591043efeb
  10. My windows calendar comes up briefly then disappears

My windows calendar comes up briefly then disappears: when I click on the windows calendar app i t briefly appears to open then it disappears. No calendar is shown on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-calendar-comes-up-briefly-then/ae4da046-7cd0-4da0-891d-f0386dc8aba2