Windows 10: my calendar events stopped working

Discus and support my calendar events stopped working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After updating Windows 10 to version 1903 my calendar stopped working. All events disappeared when I tried to add a new event. I use icloud and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Radcon, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Radcon Win User

my calendar events stopped working

After updating Windows 10 to version 1903 my calendar stopped working. All events disappeared when I tried to add a new event. I use icloud and I tried to sync I then removed the account and re installed it (no errors) I use that calendar every day and would like it back.

:)

Radcon, Jul 4, 2019
  2. DavidG Win User

Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

My Calendar notifications have stopped working.
    The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events.
    When I navigate to Settings > System > Notifications the Calendar App does not appear. See screen shot below.
    I am used to relying on the Calendar notifications or reminders, any suggestions are appreciated.

my calendar events stopped working [​IMG]

DavidG, Jul 4, 2019
  3. broke1234 Win User
    Event portion in calendar doesnot work.

I open calendar in windows 10. I tried to open calendar under calendar and had no problems. All my updates are current. Can I delete windows 10 calendar and then reload. Event calendar worked when windows 10 was first downloaded. Please give me step by step
    solution as I am not computer literate.

broke1234, Jul 4, 2019
  4. zplugger Win User

Calendar New Event

Can't get this to work,click on new event and nothing happens? Calendar loads OK and highlights today,just can't add any events. This was a new install and I think it worked after the install,not sure why not working. Thanks for any suggestions on helping me fix this.

*sarc

zplugger, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

1. my calendar events stopped working - Similar Threads - calendar events stopped

2. Why has my calendar app stopped working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my calendar app stopped working?: Today when I tried to open my calendar through the mail /calendar app it would try to open then close again immediately. I have five calendars that I need to keep track of EVERY DAY! My printing through USB requests are doing the same thing! **** Microsoft? I have tried...
  3. Why has my calendar app stopped working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has my calendar app stopped working?: Today when I tried to open my calendar through the mail /calendar app it would try to open then close again immediately. I have five calendars that I need to keep track of EVERY DAY! My printing through USB requests are doing the same thing! **** Microsoft? I have tried...
  4. Notifications and calendar stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications and calendar stopped working: I click on the clock \ date icon on the taskbar, nothing opens ...After clicking on the clock \ date icon, the following error immediately appears in the logs:Faulting application name: ShellExperienceHost.exe, version: 10.0.22621.608, timestamp: 0xac8d8a36Faulting module...
  5. Notifications and calendar stopped working

Notifications and calendar stopped working: I click on the clock \ date icon on the taskbar, nothing opens ...After clicking on the clock \ date icon, the following error immediately appears in the logs:Faulting application name: ShellExperienceHost.exe, version: 10.0.22621.608, timestamp: 0xac8d8a36Faulting module...
  6. Entering an Event in My Outlook Calendar

Entering an Event in My Outlook Calendar: Out of the blue, I went to put an event in my Outlook calendar on my I phone and next thing I know, I am getting email from people asking me about the entry. Somehow, a number of emails are attached to my event entry as if I had invited them to share the event when I did no...
  7. Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar: I'm trying to sync Google Calendar in Windows but none of the events are appearing. I Click on People icon to see the syncing Status and it stays like that for Many hours with no events populating the Windows Calendar. How long does syncing take from scratch? I have tried...
  8. Windows 10 calendar suddenly stop showing synced calendar and events

Windows 10 calendar suddenly stop showing synced calendar and events: Hi, I'm a Windows Calendar together with Google Calendar user for many many year. During most of this time I added the events to my Gmail account and edited then in the Windows Calendar. However, today, for no reason whatsoever, the calendars from Gmail disappeared. I've...
  9. Calendar stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calendar stopped working: My Windows 10 Calendar has stopped working properly. I can bring it up but within seconds it goes off again... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-stopped-working/ebbbc917-85dd-44e9-a1e7-3efedcce504b
  10. CORTANA STOPPED READING MY CALENDAR EVENTS. SPORTS EVENTS IN PARTICULAR.

in Cortana
    CORTANA STOPPED READING MY CALENDAR EVENTS. SPORTS EVENTS IN PARTICULAR.: CORTANA CAN NO LONGER READ CALENDAR EVENTS BROUGHT IN FROM "ADD CALENDARS". SUCH AS SPORTS AND TV EVENTS. IT CAN ONLY RECOGNIZE EVENTS THAT I MANUALLY TYPE INTO THE CALENDAR APP. I USE OUTLOOK (WEB). THIS FUNCTION ALWAYS WORKED WELL, NOW.... NOT AT ALL. ANY THOUGHTS?...