Windows 10: My Calendar items have disappeared

Discus and support My Calendar items have disappeared in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After installing Windows 10 version 1903 yesterday virtually all of my entries in My Calendar have disappeared. Unfortunately I hadn't backed them up,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ivor E Tower, Aug 7, 2019.

1. My Calendar items have disappeared

After installing Windows 10 version 1903 yesterday virtually all of my entries in My Calendar have disappeared. Unfortunately I hadn't backed them up, so this was the only source I had for past and future appointments. They weren't syncing to iCloud, although it seems I can do that now, but I've no idea how/if I can retrieve the old appointments. I'd rather avoid a system restore. V grateful for any help - v worrying.

Incidentally 1903 installed itself on my laptop last week. I was closing down for an urgent meeting and it took FIFTY minutes, and that was with a very high speed wifi. Why doesn't Microsoft give you the option on closing down to install now or later?

:)

Ivor E Tower, Aug 7, 2019
  2. misselsy Win User

Outlook 2010 calendar items disappearing on Focus

I keep having a problem where my Outlook 2010 calendar items keep disappearing on my Samsung focus. It doesn't matter if I add the items from my phone or my computer, but some of them, not all, will disappear. For instance, I can't see many of the items
    that I put on my calendar in December, which was less than a month ago. I put in all-day appointments and some of them will disappear, not all. My IT support at work was not able to answer this question. Can anyone help me figure out why this is happening
    and to help fix it??

misselsy, Aug 7, 2019
  3. hotmail/outlook calendar items not syncing properly -- bay-404-m.hotmail.com

Issue was only solved for us by creating an entirely new calendar on that Hotmail addressing and discontinuing use of the other. It seems that the Microsoft calendar on its servers can become so corrupted as not to properly send synchronization to all the
    various cloud-connected devices.

Luckly, it's relatively easy to do this without losing any calendar items.

• Make a new calendar on the account
    • Using Outlook, go to the original calendar.
      • I strongly suggest getting rid of past items in order to minimize sludge
    • change calendar view to lists or categories, so you get a nice, scrollable list of items
    • use shift key + mouse to select everything, or ctrl+ shift to select some of what you want
    • drag it to the new calendar
    Once you've confirmed that the new calendar contains all of the appointments you want, you can use outlook.com to delete the old one and never have to deal with it again.

MisterFocus, Aug 7, 2019
  4. My Calendar items have disappeared

hotmail calendar items disappeared and will not re-sync

After accepting two calendar appointment requests on my hotmail account on my Windows 8 phone, a cascade of problems appeared:

• All the other appointments I had on my phone calendar disappeared except the two I had just accepted.
    • When looking on my Hotmail Calendar in Outlook to see what was going on there, I was unable to sync. I saw a 'poor connectivity' message in my status bar in outlook, and I got the following error messages on trying to sync my emails:
    ! Task *** Email address is removed for privacy ***' reported error (0x80041003): 'Unable to connect to Windows Live Calendar.'
    ! Task *** Email address is removed for privacy ***' reported error (0x8004102A) : 'error with Send/Receive. There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 80041003.'

Next, after removing and re-adding my hotmail mail account in outlook, the 'poor connectivity' message was gone, but I got the following error messages on send/receive:
    ! Task *** Email address is removed for privacy ***' reported error (0x8004A101) : 'Synchronization error. An unknown error occurred. Some items may not have synchronized with the server : (and here there was the name of a different calendar item each time I ran send/receive until there
    were no more errors.

But my phone calendar still did not sync.

So I removed my hotmail account again, and then uninstalled and reinstalled Outlook Connector. The phone is still not syncing with my calendar.

Thanks for any help you can offer,

Susan B

SusanLBowyer, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

My Calendar items have disappeared

1. My Calendar items have disappeared - Similar Threads - Calendar items disappeared

2. Screen items disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen items disappearing: Sometimes the screen flickers and everything in a popup disappears. And only reappears when we hover over the blank space where the items were. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-items-disappearing/51f0a196-871a-4f8e-8db6-5887a882a5f5
  3. Screen items disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen items disappearing: Sometimes the screen flickers and everything in a popup disappears. And only reappears when we hover over the blank space where the items were. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-items-disappearing/51f0a196-871a-4f8e-8db6-5887a882a5f5
  4. Calendar event disappear after having been added

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar event disappear after having been added: When I add an event to my calendar it shows while I am on the app. If I close the app or go off it, the event disappears. How can this be fixed? Many thanks....
  5. Calendar event disappear after having been added

Calendar event disappear after having been added: When I add an event to my calendar it shows while I am on the app. If I close the app or go off it, the event disappears. How can this be fixed? Many thanks....
  6. Calendar event disappear after having been added

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Calendar Items not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar Items not showing: Hi , Can anyone tell me why my calendar items are not showing ? i have added some calendars like F1 & IPL but they are not showing in my outlook calendar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-items-not-showing/26903c1a-bc24-4ca6-b599-267a41492958
  8. How to save items in Calendar app?

How to save items in Calendar app?: how can i save my l win 10 calendar with all my entry's on a thumb drive and transfer it to a new computer with win 10 O S [Original Title: calendar] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-save-items-in-calendar-app/407895df-333c-4229-ba4b-86d1889b2f10
  9. Windows 10 calendar cannot personalize calendar item color

Windows 10 calendar cannot personalize calendar item color: I just recently started using Windows 10 calendar, Version 16005.11231.20192.0, instead of Outlook. The problem is that all of my calendar items show up in red; painful, bright, red. I have tried to use the personalization option to set colors and only some of the window...
  10. calendar : All appts have disappeared nothing there

calendar : All appts have disappeared nothing there: Just opened calendar and all is gone. nothing there. Can I get it back.]? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/calendar-all-appts-have-disappeared-nothing-there/e89e0d9e-00b5-40c2-97ab-7fd8f61b77e6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calendar items disappeared windows 10