Windows 10: My calendar suddenly lost all the data -- appointments, etc. How can I restore it?

Discus and support My calendar suddenly lost all the data -- appointments, etc. How can I restore it? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My calendar suddenly lost all the data -- appointments, etc. How can I restore it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LarrryWeiss, Jun 9, 2020.

1. My calendar suddenly lost all the data -- appointments, etc. How can I restore it?

My calendar suddenly lost all the data -- appointments, etc. How can I restore it?

:)

LarrryWeiss, Jun 9, 2020
  2. wp7geek Win User

How do i set reminder from calendar appointments

Follow these steps to set up a reminder for calendar appointments:

• When in Calendar click the + sign to add a new appointment.
    • Click More details (right at the bottom left)
    • Set Reminder
    • Save
    Make sure that the volume is not set on zero, otherwise it won't ring.

wp7geek, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 calendar does not sync new appointment with Outlook.com

Hi Juan,

Syncing calendar appointment between devices is one of the most common issues on Calendar app. To provide you with necessary steps in resolving the issue, please provide the following information:

• Can you clarify what you consider as “Outlook account name” and “Microsoft account”?
    • Are the apps you are trying to sync the Calendar appointments up to date?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Akumos Win User

My calendar suddenly lost all the data -- appointments, etc. How can I restore it?

Who booked appointment in my Shared Calendar?

Hi All

We are using Exchange 2000 and Outlook 2003

Is there a way to see who booked certain appointments in a shared calendar? Spent ages trying and googled it with no luck?

Thanks

Akumos, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

1. My calendar suddenly lost all the data -- appointments, etc. How can I restore it? - Similar Threads - calendar suddenly lost

2. How can I delete my appointments in Mail and Calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete my appointments in Mail and Calendar?: HelloI tried reseting this app in the settings and uninstalling it but still it doesn't reset my data. I could only do it one by one in the application but this process would takie ages. My appointments are in "Microsoft Account" section in calendar which I also can't...
  3. How can I delete my appointments in Mail and Calendar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I delete my appointments in Mail and Calendar?: HelloI tried reseting this app in the settings and uninstalling it but still it doesn't reset my data. I could only do it one by one in the application but this process would takie ages. My appointments are in "Microsoft Account" section in calendar which I also can't...
  4. I Lost my Surface personal Data suddenly lost all files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Lost my Surface personal Data suddenly lost all files.: Hello everyone, I was facing problem last night I was working on my Surface laptop 3 I downloaded the iCloud Drive App from Microsoft Store after using the app and configured in user profile in C Drive. I lost all of my data and file which is important to me but some of app...
  5. I Lost my Surface personal Data suddenly lost all files.

I Lost my Surface personal Data suddenly lost all files.: Hello everyone, I was facing problem last night I was working on my Surface laptop 3 I downloaded the iCloud Drive App from Microsoft Store after using the app and configured in user profile in C Drive. I lost all of my data and file which is important to me but some of app...
  6. I Lost my Surface personal Data suddenly lost all files.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. how can i restore my calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i restore my calendar: how can I restore my calendar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-my-calendar/c890ea6e-8e3a-4f92-91ad-80e9ff63390b
  8. how can i restore my calendar

how can i restore my calendar: how can I restore my calendar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-my-calendar/c890ea6e-8e3a-4f92-91ad-80e9ff63390b
  9. Calendar appointment locations

Calendar appointment locations: I am having an issue adding an address to the calendar app. I used to be able to type in a street address for an appointment and the app would suggest locations and add them to the appointment and now it is saying it cannot find any addresses at all?...
  10. can I restore calendar events/appointments after a windows restore

can I restore calendar events/appointments after a windows restore: all my current (2018) events/appointments have disappeared from calendar after a recent restore operation aimed at improving reliability and speed. older (2017) data still there. Can I get most current data back, or has it been deleted?...