Windows 10: My camera app is opening but there is no LED light and the camera is not working. It's also...

Discus and support My camera app is opening but there is no LED light and the camera is not working. It's also... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My camera app is opening but there is no LED light and the camera is not working. It's also not working on platforms like Microsoft edge or Google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SouradeepGhosh, Oct 10, 2020.

1. My camera app is opening but there is no LED light and the camera is not working. It's also...

My camera app is opening but there is no LED light and the camera is not working. It's also not working on platforms like Microsoft edge or Google Chrome but it's working fine on Skype or Zoom app.

:)

SouradeepGhosh, Oct 10, 2020

2. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Green led light is on but camera is not working.

my acer predetor laptop's camera is not working, green led light is on but camera is not working, i had tried,

1. update driver.

2. installing and unstalling camera driver.

3. enabling all camera setting in privacy setting.

with no luck,

screen shot is attached herewith
    My camera app is opening but there is no LED light and the camera is not working. It's also... 25619dfa-f60f-463e-90bb-e3cbcff04f7e?upload=true.png

BasantaShrestha3, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Matt316 Win User

My camera app is opening but there is no LED light and the camera is not working. It's also...

Camera not working

idgat: The camera works on other apps including live streaming to YouTube, so I'm guessing not.

Anibor: the driver reset did nothing.

Matt

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I've notice that, while trying to setup the camera on Zoom, the camera light is active. So something is working.

Matt316, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

My camera app is opening but there is no LED light and the camera is not working. It's also...

1. My camera app is opening but there is no LED light and the camera is not working. It's also... - Similar Threads - camera app opening

2. My window camera is not working although the camera light comes when the camera is turned on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My window camera is not working although the camera light comes when the camera is turned on.: I had a zoom meeting 2 weeks ago and discovered that my windows camera had stopped working. Since then, I have tried to troubleshoot the problem, reset, and repair the camera, I have even uninstalled and reinstalled it to no avail.Each time I switch on the camera, the light...
  3. My AI Camera is not working, Led light beside camera is always on and the camera button os...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My AI Camera is not working, Led light beside camera is always on and the camera button os...: I have windows 11 and I can't use my AI camera, the led beside my camera is always on, the camera button in my keyboard is not working it can't turn on and off the camera...
  4. My AI Camera is not working, Led light beside camera is always on and the camera button os...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My AI Camera is not working, Led light beside camera is always on and the camera button os...: I have windows 11 and I can't use my AI camera, the led beside my camera is always on, the camera button in my keyboard is not working it can't turn on and off the camera...
  5. Why is my camera app not working and the camera light is on at all times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my camera app not working and the camera light is on at all times: my camer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-camera-app-not-working-and-the-camera/7e48a94f-a131-4b51-86da-39d340893b60
  6. Why is my camera app not working and the camera light is on at all times

Why is my camera app not working and the camera light is on at all times: my camer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-camera-app-not-working-and-the-camera/7e48a94f-a131-4b51-86da-39d340893b60
  7. camera green light showing but camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera green light showing but camera not working: camera app showing green but black screen appers when i take photo it takes of laptop screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-green-light-showing-but-camera-not-working/15144928-7438-41eb-98a4-7fa90b754f38
  8. camera green light showing but camera not working

camera green light showing but camera not working: camera app showing green but black screen appers when i take photo it takes of laptop screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-green-light-showing-but-camera-not-working/15144928-7438-41eb-98a4-7fa90b754f38
  9. Webcam not working LED light blinking green but camera not working Acer Predator Helios...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam not working LED light blinking green but camera not working Acer Predator Helios...: My camera is not working. I tried all the possible ways to start the camera. Read all the community posts regarding the same but my problem still persists. I also followed the same steps from this...
  10. Green led light is on but camera is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green led light is on but camera is not working.: my acer predetor laptop's camera is not working, green led light is on but camera is not working, i had tried, 1. update driver. 2. installing and unstalling camera driver. 3. enabling all camera setting in privacy setting. with no luck, screen shot is attached...