Windows 10: my camera does not work due the latest microsoft update

Discus and support my camera does not work due the latest microsoft update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; logitech camera stopped working on skype on the latest update and security update. how co you fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by patrick higgins1, May 30, 2023.

1. my camera does not work due the latest microsoft update

logitech camera stopped working on skype on the latest update and security update. how co you fix it

:)

patrick higgins1, May 30, 2023

2. camera not working

Hello,

• Have you tried loading an app like skype or another camera app to see if the camera is working at all?

As an initial troubleshooting, I suggest you to install the latest Windows updates and check if this helps.

Windows Update helps keep your computer up to date with the latest system updates and drivers which can resolve the issue you are facing. You can check Windows Update manually to help ensure you have the latest updates.

• In search type Windows Updates
    • Click on Windows Updates
    • Click on Check for updates and install
      the latest windows updates.
    If the issue still persists, try the methods below and check.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run Windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

Follow the steps below:

1. Go to Device Manager > System Devices >
    Camera Sensor
    (update drivers).

2. Go into the Windows Store and update the Camera app.

Kindly get back to us with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, May 30, 2023
  3. Microsoft camera not working with computer

Hi Declan,

The issue you are experiencing might be due to an outdated or incompatible device driver.

We would like to know more about your camera concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    • Has connecting the Microsoft LifeCam to your Windows 10 computer ever worked before?
    • Have you tried connecting the Microsoft LifeCam to another device? If so, are you experiencing the same issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshoot and then hit
      Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click Hardware and Devices, and then select
      Run the troubleshooter.

You can also check this article on how to troubleshoot camera issues in Windows 10.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, May 30, 2023
  4. my camera does not work due the latest microsoft update

Haier camera is not working in windows 10

Hi Haier,

Sorry to know that the camera is not working.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the model of the Camera?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Which app/website are you using to access camera?
    It could be due to incorrect settings or missing/corrupt drivers or missing updates.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below.

Windows can't find or start the camera:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13753/windows-10-can-not-find-or-start-the-camera

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with Camera. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 30, 2023
Thema:

my camera does not work due the latest microsoft update

1. my camera does not work due the latest microsoft update - Similar Threads - camera does due

2. my camera is not working even after latest update of system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera is not working even after latest update of system: my camera is not working even after latest update of system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-even-after-latest-update/65c517e1-ec6a-4129-ad3b-79ea41d270f7
  3. my camera is not working even after latest update of system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my camera is not working even after latest update of system: my camera is not working even after latest update of system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-even-after-latest-update/65c517e1-ec6a-4129-ad3b-79ea41d270f7
  4. my camera does not work due the latest microsoft update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera does not work due the latest microsoft update: logitech camera stopped working on skype on the latest update and security update. how co you fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-does-not-work-due-the-latest-microsoft/ca92af10-5dce-4728-83a9-3de247fa901c
  5. my camera does not work due the latest microsoft update

my camera does not work due the latest microsoft update: logitech camera stopped working on skype on the latest update and security update. how co you fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-does-not-work-due-the-latest-microsoft/ca92af10-5dce-4728-83a9-3de247fa901c
  6. Camera stopped working after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera stopped working after latest update: I have a surface X and all the sudden, face login and camera is not working, may have been a recent update but not certain.Have uninstalled and reinstalled all devices under camera, but it has not helped.Any ideas?TIA!...
  7. Camera stopped working after latest update

Camera stopped working after latest update: I have a surface X and all the sudden, face login and camera is not working, may have been a recent update but not certain.Have uninstalled and reinstalled all devices under camera, but it has not helped.Any ideas?TIA!...
  8. Camera and Microphone do not work after latest Microsoft Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera and Microphone do not work after latest Microsoft Update: I am running Windows 10 on a Dell desktop computer. It has worked fine for years. After the last Microsoft Update on 9/10/20, I could not use either my microphone or camera on Skype. Within a few minutes of trying to make a video call the computer will lock up and my only...
  9. my camera does not work.

my camera does not work.: My camera does not work. I have tried consulting the online support but no success https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-does-not-work/4bcdedff-1c6f-494d-9767-dbffc6367131
  10. MY CAMERA DOES NOT WORK

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MY CAMERA DOES NOT WORK: So many people have the same problem as me but nobody at Microsoft has the knowledge to fix the problem across the board. Things you will ask me: Did you update your driver? Did you restart your computer? Did you make sure that the correct camera is selected? It is so...