Windows 10: my camera doesn't record video still after resetting it. i cant uninstall it but it still...

Discus and support my camera doesn't record video still after resetting it. i cant uninstall it but it still... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my camera doesn't record video still after resetting it. i cant uninstall it but it still will not work. what do i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThatBoyGamer, May 8, 2020.

1. my camera doesn't record video still after resetting it. i cant uninstall it but it still...

my camera doesn't record video still after resetting it. i cant uninstall it but it still will not work. what do i do?

:)

ThatBoyGamer, May 8, 2020

2. camera Carl Zeiss 12MP Nokia N8 doesn´t work

Hi Guys!!! I have a Problem with Nokia N8, the camera doesn´t work, I can open the camera software and runs fine, but does not display picture (black screen), it doesn´t displays imagen in video rec mode too, if I select second camera it works well. I've
    seen that Carl Zeiss camera lens does not open when I take a picture or rec video, can this be a problem in the firmware?

I bought Nokia N8 two weeks ago, and I didn´t do any test of camera until today, My big mistake!!! :smileymad:

cdelgado67, May 8, 2020
  3. My camera will not record video.

Hi Laura,

• Have you checked to ensure there is disk space available in the drive?
    • Do you receive any error when it stops recording?
    Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Camera.

• Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.

• Click on Troubleshooting in the search results.

• Click on Hardware and Sound and select
      Hardware and Devices and click on Next to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: You may open store app and check if there are any updates available for camera app. If available, you may install it and check.

You may please access the camera roll folder as mentioned in the "See the photos and videos you've taken with the Camera app" section of the below article to play the videos using Windows media player.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/camera-app-faq

File types supported by Windows Media Player:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/316992

Method 3: I would recommend you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps. Follow the below link to run app troubleshooter.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 4: This issue usually occur due to the driver is out dated. Let’s try the simple steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue. I would suggest you to uninstall/re-install the display driver from Device Manager
    manually and check if this helps. Follow the below steps:

Step 1: To uninstall/re-install the display driver.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click and expand “Display Adapter”.

• Right click on the device and select
      uninstall.

• Once you done uninstalling the driver, it should automatically install the generic driver.
    If the issue still persist, update the display driver and check.

Step 2: To update the display driver.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click and expand “Display Adapter”.

• Right click on the device and select
      update the software.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    Step 3: If the issue still persist, I recommend you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated display driver for Windows 10 and install the same. If the available driver is not for Windows
    10 try installing the driver in compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Niranjan Manjhi, May 8, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

my camera doesn't record video still after resetting it. i cant uninstall it but it still...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

my camera doesn't record video still after resetting it. i cant uninstall it but it still... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 8, 2020
Thema:

my camera doesn't record video still after resetting it. i cant uninstall it but it still...

1. my camera doesn't record video still after resetting it. i cant uninstall it but it still... - Similar Threads - camera doesn't record

2. I have tried everything on the internet but my laptop still cant record clips or videos, if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have tried everything on the internet but my laptop still cant record clips or videos, if...: I have tried going into game bar and changing the settings there but nothing comes up related to what the internet says. Any Ideas?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-tried-everything-on-the-internet-but-my/1d2ec8b6-54ea-45ce-9ee5-1c221a5ce1a1
  3. I have tried everything on the internet but my laptop still cant record clips or videos, if...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have tried everything on the internet but my laptop still cant record clips or videos, if...: I have tried going into game bar and changing the settings there but nothing comes up related to what the internet says. Any Ideas?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-tried-everything-on-the-internet-but-my/1d2ec8b6-54ea-45ce-9ee5-1c221a5ce1a1
  4. I have uninstalled my "Frontech PC Camera" USB camera but still it shows in my apps and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have uninstalled my "Frontech PC Camera" USB camera but still it shows in my apps and...: I installed my frontech PC Camera to my laptop recently, but later uninstalled it. The control panel> uninstall a program still shows the Fronttech PC Camera even after uninstallation.Please help me out....
  5. I have uninstalled my "Frontech PC Camera" USB camera but still it shows in my apps and...

I have uninstalled my "Frontech PC Camera" USB camera but still it shows in my apps and...: I installed my frontech PC Camera to my laptop recently, but later uninstalled it. The control panel> uninstall a program still shows the Fronttech PC Camera even after uninstallation.Please help me out....
  6. Snap Camera still appear after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snap Camera still appear after uninstalling: Hi,I have already uninstalled Snap Camera following the suggestion found here, but Snap Camera still appears in the camera option on every platforme.g. Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Google Classroom. It is very troublesome especially on Teams where I cannot choose other cameras...
  7. Snap Camera still appear after uninstalling

Snap Camera still appear after uninstalling: Hi,I have already uninstalled Snap Camera following the suggestion found here, but Snap Camera still appears in the camera option on every platforme.g. Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Google Classroom. It is very troublesome especially on Teams where I cannot choose other cameras...
  8. Video stills

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video stills: A number of our ‘still’ jpg taken from videos until recently incorporated a couple of seconds of movement on the PC windows 10. But no longer. I’m sure it must me due to how my settings on the ‘view’ screen have altered, but I can’t see where?All such stills from videos have...
  9. Camera App Doesn't Record Video

Camera App Doesn't Record Video: After getting my webcam I decided I would try and record some videos and test out the quality. I can open the camera app just fine and takes pictures fine, but when I go to try and take a video it stops within a second and gives me a pop-up box containing the text; "Start a...
  10. Camera not recording video

Camera not recording video: Hi, The problem is the Camera app in my laptop is not recording video. When I click on the video icon it seems like it starts to record but instantly stops and no video is recorded. I can take pictures just fine. Thanks in advance!...