Windows 10: My camera doesn't work anymore all of a sudent

Discus and support My camera doesn't work anymore all of a sudent in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My camera doesn't work anymore and i have followed every step on the microsoft website to fix it but it just won't work. every time i oppened my camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ___tin.___, Mar 26, 2021.

1. My camera doesn't work anymore all of a sudent

My camera doesn't work anymore and i have followed every step on the microsoft website to fix it but it just won't work. every time i oppened my camera this is what it looked like

My camera doesn't work anymore all of a sudent 424fa6ec-737c-4890-951e-0ab4ca4632e6?upload=true.png

:)

___tin.___, Mar 26, 2021

2. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

My camera doesn't work anymore all of a sudent [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Mar 26, 2021
  3. bobkn Win User
    Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, Mar 26, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

My camera doesn't work anymore all of a sudent

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My camera doesn't work anymore all of a sudent [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

My camera doesn't work anymore all of a sudent

1. My camera doesn't work anymore all of a sudent - Similar Threads - camera doesn't anymore

2. My camera doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera doesn't work: I already downloaded new drivers and restarted my computer. The camera works on everyother computer except mine. I even edited the registry and still found this issue what do I do?...
  3. My camera doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera doesn't work: I already downloaded new drivers and restarted my computer. The camera works on everyother computer except mine. I even edited the registry and still found this issue what do I do?...
  4. My camera doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Camera doesn't work

Camera doesn't work: For distant learning I have to use Google Meet or Zoom. My camera worked perfectly before, but today anytime when I try to turn it on, it either shows me that camera is not found or that my camera refuses to work. I checked all permissions necessary for camera use are...
  6. My camera doesn't work

My camera doesn't work: I'm gonna video call my friend in my facebook but my camera doesn't work. Please can someone help me fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-doesnt-work/6b4768c5-7f5a-409a-9ff2-00eabb115147
  7. My camera doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My camera doesn't work: I just bought a camera, it worked the first time i checked. Then i wanted to use it and it just shows me a black screen. submitted by /u/swisstape [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/js5w3o/my_camera_doesnt_work/
  8. WHY DOESN'T MY CAMERA AUTOMATICALLY LOAD ANYMORE?

WHY DOESN'T MY CAMERA AUTOMATICALLY LOAD ANYMORE?: Hi Well I don't know if anyone here can figure it out, but I thought I'd give this a try. My camera has a cable to attach to any computer via USB. It then opens an auto play and sends newly taken photos to the notebook. Then sometimse I had to click on the camera...
  9. Camera doesn't work.

Camera doesn't work.: Hello, I am not able to use my camera when working with teams and when opening settings the app doesn't appear which means I am not able to give it access. What should I do? * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  10. Camera not working anymore

Camera not working anymore: I have an HP EliteBook 840 G5 When I first got the laptop the camera was working fine, but I think a Windows update has messed up something. I get this error whenever I try to use it. I know my camera isn't damaged or anything and I've tried uninstalling the drivers then...