Windows 10: My camera doesn't work with zoom

Discus and support My camera doesn't work with zoom in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My camera isn't listed in the devices. What do I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlBertini1, May 28, 2020.

1. My camera doesn't work with zoom

My camera isn't listed in the devices. What do I do?

:)

AlBertini1, May 28, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My camera doesn't work with zoom [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Camera N96 doesn´t work

Hello

When I press the camera button to take a picture the phone says. "Camera: the function doesn´t exits" in swedish "Kamera: Funktionen stöds inte."

And I can´t send mms either but the phone is set up properly. It´s like it missing softwear to work, i have no usb cable and the Nokia softwear updater seems to only work with the usb cable instead of bluetooth. I have reasently format the harddrive and
    there is a 64 mb memorycard in the phone.

any ideas?

lirum---01, Jun 4, 2020
  4. My camera doesn't work with zoom

camera Carl Zeiss 12MP Nokia N8 doesn´t work

Hi Guys!!! I have a Problem with Nokia N8, the camera doesn´t work, I can open the camera software and runs fine, but does not display picture (black screen), it doesn´t displays imagen in video rec mode too, if I select second camera it works well. I've
    seen that Carl Zeiss camera lens does not open when I take a picture or rec video, can this be a problem in the firmware?

I bought Nokia N8 two weeks ago, and I didn´t do any test of camera until today, My big mistake!!! :smileymad:

cdelgado67, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

My camera doesn't work with zoom

1. My camera doesn't work with zoom - Similar Threads - camera doesn't zoom

2. My camera doesn't work during Zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera doesn't work during Zoom meetings: My camera doesn't work during zoom meetings. others can hear me but can't see me. I at a loss as to what to do.* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  3. My camera doesn't work during Zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera doesn't work during Zoom meetings: My camera doesn't work during zoom meetings. others can hear me but can't see me. I at a loss as to what to do.* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  4. Intel F200 Camera doesn't work in Zoom Meeting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel F200 Camera doesn't work in Zoom Meeting: I bought Dell Inspiron 5548 which installed Windows 10 Home. It has Intel Realsense 3D F200 camera installed. The camera works fine in windows Camera application, but it doesn't work in Zoom Meeting, I have re-installed driver "intel_rs_dcm_f200_1,5,98.25275", but it still...
  5. Camera doesn't work with ZOOM?

Camera doesn't work with ZOOM?: Hi, my camera all of a sudden stopped working with ZOOM after the latest update, Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2, I checked this forum and lots of issues...but no obvious answers. I had MS Support dial in to take a look, but still no luck? Any other ideas? Please...
  6. camera not working for zoom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    camera not working for zoom: camera not working for zoom meetings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-for-zoom/a5e3070e-9165-46d0-946f-8a6430620acd
  7. Camera not working on zoom

Camera not working on zoom: Recently a problem has arisen where my camera does not work properly on zoom, but if I go to the camera app it works fine. When I'm on zoom my camera is black and white, and sometimes it gets so dark that you cant even see me. This has happened before, and it went away for a...
  8. My camera will not work on Zoom.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My camera will not work on Zoom.: How can I fix my camera? It will not work on Zoom calls but it works on Teams and Skype https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-will-not-work-on-zoom/1e899961-c329-4a16-ba8b-49346f5c84ed
  9. Camera not working with Zoom

Camera not working with Zoom: I my camera doesn't work when I use Zoom, it is on there is no red line through the vedio icon and I can see the light from the camera at the top of my laptop why is this? It works when I use skpe...
  10. Camera not working with Zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not working with Zoom: I have a Lenovo X1 6th generation laptop running Windows 10. I installed the Zoom Conferencing app and while I can join a meeting and see their videos, the camera on my laptop just shows a blank screen. I have visited the Zoom help pages but to no avail. The system has the...