Windows 10: My camera doesn't work

Discus and support My camera doesn't work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just bought a camera, it worked the first time i checked. Then i wanted to use it and it just shows me a black screen. submitted by /u/swisstape... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/swisstape, Nov 11, 2020.

1. My camera doesn't work

I just bought a camera, it worked the first time i checked. Then i wanted to use it and it just shows me a black screen.

submitted by /u/swisstape
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/swisstape, Nov 11, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My camera doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Camera N96 doesn´t work

Hello

When I press the camera button to take a picture the phone says. "Camera: the function doesn´t exits" in swedish "Kamera: Funktionen stöds inte."

And I can´t send mms either but the phone is set up properly. It´s like it missing softwear to work, i have no usb cable and the Nokia softwear updater seems to only work with the usb cable instead of bluetooth. I have reasently format the harddrive and
    there is a 64 mb memorycard in the phone.

any ideas?

lirum---01, Nov 11, 2020
  4. My camera doesn't work

camera Carl Zeiss 12MP Nokia N8 doesn´t work

Hi Guys!!! I have a Problem with Nokia N8, the camera doesn´t work, I can open the camera software and runs fine, but does not display picture (black screen), it doesn´t displays imagen in video rec mode too, if I select second camera it works well. I've
    seen that Carl Zeiss camera lens does not open when I take a picture or rec video, can this be a problem in the firmware?

I bought Nokia N8 two weeks ago, and I didn´t do any test of camera until today, My big mistake!!! :smileymad:

cdelgado67, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

My camera doesn't work

1. My camera doesn't work - Similar Threads - camera doesn't

2. how i can install window 10 and camera in my laptop because its doesn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how i can install window 10 and camera in my laptop because its doesn't working: hlo my name is parwinder i want to ask that how i can install camera in my laptop also window 10 i have a camera in my laptop what it is working its not showing my picture .its totally blank also no app for camera to open...
  3. how i can install window 10 and camera in my laptop because its doesn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how i can install window 10 and camera in my laptop because its doesn't working: hlo my name is parwinder i want to ask that how i can install camera in my laptop also window 10 i have a camera in my laptop what it is working its not showing my picture .its totally blank also no app for camera to open...
  4. how i can install window 10 and camera in my laptop because its doesn't working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. external camera doesn't work on web, it works fine on the camera app

external camera doesn't work on web, it works fine on the camera app: I cannot use my external camera on Chrome, yesterday I contacted support and she made me reset Windows but it didn't work at all, everything is updated and the camera still doesn't work. This issue occurred about 2 weeks ago until then my external camera was working fine. I...
  6. external camera doesn't work on web, it works fine on the camera app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    external camera doesn't work on web, it works fine on the camera app: I cannot use my external camera on Chrome, yesterday I contacted support and she made me reset Windows but it didn't work at all, everything is updated and the camera still doesn't work. This issue occurred about 2 weeks ago until then my external camera was working fine. I...
  7. Built-in Integrated Camera doesn't work on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in Integrated Camera doesn't work on windows 11: My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10with computer vision feature, Intel R AVSteam Camera goes wrong with built-in camera recently when i launch camera app or other online meeting Apps every time. The screen shows no image but black, and it will pop out a timeout error message after i...
  8. Built-in Integrated Camera doesn't work on windows 11

Built-in Integrated Camera doesn't work on windows 11: My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10with computer vision feature, Intel R AVSteam Camera goes wrong with built-in camera recently when i launch camera app or other online meeting Apps every time. The screen shows no image but black, and it will pop out a timeout error message after i...
  9. Camera Doesn't Work on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Doesn't Work on Windows 11: So Recently, I have discovered that my camera suddenly stopped working, I tried as ALL solutions that I could find Reinstalling the camera app, updating drivers but it still doesn't fix, I also installed updates to my drivers and I think this is what is causing all of this....
  10. Camera Doesn't Work on Windows 11

Camera Doesn't Work on Windows 11: So Recently, I have discovered that my camera suddenly stopped working, I tried as ALL solutions that I could find Reinstalling the camera app, updating drivers but it still doesn't fix, I also installed updates to my drivers and I think this is what is causing all of this....