Windows 10: My camera for my Aspire V 17 Nitro wont work.

Discus and support My camera for my Aspire V 17 Nitro wont work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, for some reason the inbuilt camera in my laptop wont work. When i open the camera app, it just says "we cant find your camera" . I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PoorlyGryphon90, Oct 28, 2020.

1. My camera for my Aspire V 17 Nitro wont work.

Hello, for some reason the inbuilt camera in my laptop wont work.

When i open the camera app, it just says "we cant find your camera"

. I tried uninstalling camera from Device manager and download a new driver for the camera from the company website but that hasnt worked either. It fails and all it says is this. My camera for my Aspire V 17 Nitro wont work. 03846c07-80ce-4019-8ecd-d81ab10e19a0?upload=true.png

Can you help me?

:)

PoorlyGryphon90, Oct 28, 2020

2. Acer Bringing Intel RealSense 3D Camera to its Aspire V 17 Nitro Notebooks

Acer announced today it will introduce new Aspire V 17 Nitro notebooks that will feature the advanced Intel RealSense 3D camera. Because the camera can understand and respond to natural movement in three dimensions, Aspire V Nitro owners will be able to interact with games, open web pages or navigate applications without even touching the notebook's keyboard or mouse. It also enables 3D scanning, 3D model generating and then printing on a 3D printer or sharing on social media. Several intuitive apps introduce new ways to interact in gaming, entertainment, and content creation.

"Acer believes three dimensional computing offers unlimited potential for both professional and consumer uses," said Jerry Kao, President of Acer Notebook Business Group. "Business applications include 3D modeling, mapping and architectural design, while the most popular consumer uses will likely include augmented reality gaming, and simple PC navigation and control."

My camera for my Aspire V 17 Nitro wont work. Acer_Aspire_V_17_Nitro_01_thm.jpg

The Intel RealSense 3D camera includes a conventional camera, an infrared camera and an infrared laser projector. Together, they infer depth by detecting infrared light that has bounced back from objects in front of it. This visual data, taken in combination with Intel RealSense motion-tracking software, creates a touch-free interface that responds to hand and head motions as well as facial expressions. This works together with several applications that take 3D technology to a new level, with more to come:
    • Warrior Wave - a Greek themed game that introduces a depth-based hand control that is both fun and challenging. The outline of the hand allows players to manipulate characters and objects based on their motions, so in this game, the hand movements can stop, lift, bounce, and do much more to the characters to make this a highly interactive experience.
    • 3DMe - enables 3D scanning right from this notebook. Scan the person's profile on the front, left and right sides using the RealSense camera, and instantly preview on different 3D characters and become a superhero or star! With the 3DMe software, click play and watch the personalized character come to life in a fully animated virtual setting, or order a 3D printed figurine for a one-of-a-kind 3D collectible.
    The V Nitro featuring the new Intel RealSense 3D camera will be on display at Pepcom's Digital Experience! Event on Jan. 5th at The Mirage in Las Vegas.

"With Intel RealSense technology consumers will be able to control and interact with their computers in a natural and immersive way," said Kirk Skaugen, Senior Vice President, Intel and General Manager, Client Computing Group. "Whether it is controlling a game with your gestures or easily scanning your face or an object for 3D printing, the Acer Aspire V Nitro featuring Intel Core processors and Intel RealSense is an exciting step forward for consumers looking for a high-performance notebook."

Acer's Aspire V 17 Nitro series of high-performance notebooks deliver superior performance, multimedia and entertainment features in a sleek and elegant design. Lightning fast processing, cutting-edge graphics, optional Full HD displays, and amped up audio help to immerse players in the action. It is the ultimate platform for any professional or consumer power user.

Acer V 17 Nitro notebook models include large 17.3-inch Full HD displays with IPS technology and are powered by a 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4710HQ Quad Core processor and the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M graphics with up to 4 GB DDR5 VRAM for full-tilt performance and smooth game play, and up to 16 GB of memory. Speedy 128 GB or 256 GB solid state drives and up to 1 TB of hard disk storage provide fast wake times and rapid access to files, movies, songs and photos.

It also incorporates the newest 802.11ac wireless specification for fast and more reliable Internet connections. The ultrafast 802.11ac wireless networking standard is up to twice as fast as the previous generation spec (802.11n) and increases network speed, range and reliability, enabling more people to use different wireless devices and simultaneously stream content with less interference. Dual wireless antennas supporting both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies enable speedy Internet connections.

To keep the notebook running cool and at optimum performance, V 17 Nitro models include Acer DustDefender, a unique dust removal system that uses a high-speed fan with thin metal blades to remove dust build-up, improve heat dissipation and minimize noise.

Four built-in speakers (8 W total output) combine with Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater for powerful surround sound for gaming, movies and music. Various models in the V 17 line include either a Blu-ray Disc drive for a crystal clear movie experience or an 8X DVD Super Multi Double Layer Drive.

Pricing and Availability
    The Aspire V 17 Nitro series of notebooks featuring the Intel RealSense 3D camera will be available in January worldwide. Exact specifications, prices and availability will vary by region.

Cristian_25H, Oct 28, 2020
  3. No camera driver found on my Acer Aspire V 15 Nitro

Hi

I've had this laptop for a few years and the in-built camera worked perfectly fine until the latest Windows update. Now it won't work at all. I've googled this and checked under "Imaging devices" in my Device Manager and the camera is not showing at all.
    I'm not very technically savvy and I'm not sure what else to do. I don't use the camera much but it would be handy, especially for logging in. I have an Acer Aspire V 15 Nitro (black edition). Any ideas?

Thanks!

Smylie_4398, Oct 28, 2020
  4. My camera for my Aspire V 17 Nitro wont work.

Acer Unveils the Aspire V Nitro Notebook Series

Acer announced the new Aspire V Nitro notebook series for users seeking an immersive sensory experience and powerful computing. The notebooks are built with cutting-edge graphics and speedy processing power, allowing them to tackle even the most demanding multimedia for realistic entertainment. Available in 15-inch and 17-inch models, Aspire V Nitro series notebooks also sport a stylish and sophisticated design characterized by sharp angles, slim profiles and intricately patterned covers made with soft touch NIL technology.

For users who desire top-of-line gadgets a special Aspire V Nitro-Black Edition, that represents the apex of the Nitro series, is available and offers blazing fast performance, gaming-grade graphics, and exclusive cooling technologies.

My camera for my Aspire V 17 Nitro wont work. Acer_Aspire_V_Nitro_01_thm.jpg

My camera for my Aspire V 17 Nitro wont work. Acer_Aspire_V_Nitro_02_thm.jpg

Designed to amaze
    The Aspire V Nitro series is crafted with soft touch NIL Technology (Nanoimprint Lithography) along with a durable, sleek metal finish combined with intricate patterns on the lid for a unique tactile effect. The series also offers a spacious backlit keyboard with edgy red lighting that will aid usage in low-light environments. An exclusive "Black Edition" logo on the touchpad of the Aspire V Nitro-Black series distinguishes the device as the top-of-the-line model, packed with even more speed.

Designed to accelerate
    The Aspire V Nitro series offers powerful performance with the latest 4th Gen Intel Core or Intel standard voltage processor. Powered by NVIDIA GeForce up to GTX 860M, it provides users with riveting gaming grade visuals and performance, taking entertainment to a whole new level.

To top off its high processing speed and astonishing graphics, the Acer Aspire V Nitro series comes with two antennas; the 2x2 wireless antenna technology processes data at up to twice the speed of traditional single antenna solutions by forming a multi-input/multi-output (MIMO) setup for fast and reliable throughput.

The series is equipped with Acer DustDefender technology, an intelligent dust-removal design that relies on the notebook's high-speed metal fan to remove internal build-up of dust. It helps to extend the product's lifecycle and enhances performance while quietly keeping the device cool. And when heavy loading or extreme performance of the notebook requires added ventilation, CoolBoost technology's exclusive Turbo Mode can be manually activated by the user to enable faster fan speed, and lower CPU/GPU temperatures.

Designed to immerse
    Providing top-class entertainment to its users was one of Acer's focus points when developing the Aspire V Nitro series. Users can enjoy powerful surround sound while listening to music, watching films or gaming, thanks to four built-in speakers (8W output in total). This allows an incredibly full-range auditory experience from all angles. Moreover, the Aspire V Nitro series notebooks feature Dolby Digital Plus Home Theatre Dialog Enhancement, a technology which reduces dialogue intelligibility and interference from other background noise, optimizing entertainment and keeping all media crystal-clear. The Aspire V Nitro series notebooks are Skype Certified and provide crystal clear and instant communication, enabling users to stay connected with uninterrupted audio and visuals, free from echoes, gaps or lags regardless of wherever they are.

The Aspire V Nitro series notebooks also sports a Full HD display with IPS Technology that provides wide viewing angles, allowing users to share their multimedia experience with those around them without loss of image quality. To help reduce eye fatigue and enhance visual comfort, Aspire V Nitro series notebooks feature Acer ComfyView non-glare technology.
    This exclusive combination of leading technology and unique features allow the Aspire V Nitro series to deliver cutting-edge performance that brings the ultimate in power and speed.

Additional features & options
    A range of options and additional features are available for the Aspire V Nitro series to secure a smooth personalized experience. Users can choose a Blu-Ray Drive to play the latest blockbusters on their notebook and enjoy a thrilling cinematic experience on the go; M-Disk Ready drive provides safe data storage for several decades.
    With a hard disk of up to 1 TB, users have plenty of space to store movies, photos, and music while keeping their notebook thin and light. And for users who have a need for more speed, the optional 256 GB SSD storage feature on the Aspire V Nitro series provides fast wake-up and even faster access to files and data.

Availability
    Acer Aspire V Nitro series notebooks starts shipping in Q3 2014 in select countries in EMEA and Asia.

Cristian_25H, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

My camera for my Aspire V 17 Nitro wont work.

1. My camera for my Aspire V 17 Nitro wont work. - Similar Threads - camera Aspire Nitro

2. My Camera wont work!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Camera wont work!: I don't remember if this was after an update it just randomly stopped working but My Integrated Webcam is Turning off and on every 2 seconds and finally stops working and it happens in every app I use Teams, skype or the camera app. Does anyone know how to fix this? I am...
  3. my camera wont work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my camera wont work: I need help I have a wwethunderdome event to join soon so I tested my camera and my Audio my Audio was fine but my camera was not working even tho it was on please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-wont-work/090f8d4e-eab5-42ab-a1ae-dcd131b51e94
  4. my built in camera on my lap top wont work

my built in camera on my lap top wont work: i realy need help to get my built in camera working on my hp lap top, error message says, camera not found.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-built-in-camera-on-my-lap-top-wont-work/20215750-09f4-449e-8283-6c713b23bcb9
  5. My embedded camera in my laptop wont work

My embedded camera in my laptop wont work: I did some research and found that this is the information you might need to help me with this problem. If there is anything else you need, just let me know. ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 6/24/2020, 22:10:19...
  6. my camera wont work

my camera wont work: my camera was working fine last year, but since u updated windows, it shows not attached, i watched youtube videos and tried everything but it still doesnt work, infact imaging device doesnt show on my device, even when i put it there manually it shows me scsi scanner device,...
  7. Realsense F200 front camera not working on ACER ASPIRE V Nitro

Realsense F200 front camera not working on ACER ASPIRE V Nitro: Hi there, I have an ACER ASPIRE V ASPIRE laptop and my front camera is not working. It seems to be a software issue where the camera is not being detected at all. It doesn't show up in the device manager and when I try to download the driver from Intel it says that there is...
  8. my camera wont work

my camera wont work: Hi I need some help please! My camera on laptop wont work. Opened up Device Manager there is no camera or Imaging - it shows that I have to connect my hardware for camera to work?...
  9. My camera wont work NO MATTER WHAT

My camera wont work NO MATTER WHAT: I remember maybe two months ago it worked fine but now it says No Cameras are attached with an error code. i have uninstalled pretty much everything i can think of that wont screw things up but still there is no success. i googled a steo by step walk through and still it wont...
  10. No camera driver found on my Acer Aspire V 15 Nitro

No camera driver found on my Acer Aspire V 15 Nitro: Hi I've had this laptop for a few years and the in-built camera worked perfectly fine until the latest Windows update. Now it won't work at all. I've googled this and checked under "Imaging devices" in my Device Manager and the camera is not showing at all. I'm not very...