Windows 10: my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...

Discus and support my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get my camera working again I have an hp all in one with a camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael Giesler, Apr 24, 2024.

1. my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...

How do I get my camera working again I have an hp all in one with a camera

:)

Michael Giesler, Apr 24, 2024

2. Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Apr 24, 2024
  3. I purchased a Lenovo Yoga3 and camera doesn't work

Hi Jane,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• What is the exact error/message you get?
    • Which app are you using to access the camera?
    I suggest try you below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the hardware device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Camera driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Select the Camera driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Camera driver and click on Update driver Software.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you

Ashwin V S, Apr 24, 2024
  4. my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...

camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...

1. my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a... - Similar Threads - camera has stopped

2. my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...: How do I get my camera working again I have an hp all in one with a camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-stopped-working-and-i-have-tried/8bb16e00-989c-46e9-862c-6904f5875a4d
  3. HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING: pleas help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-camera-wont-work-i-tried-everything/51410800-4cb8-4052-9506-e12114618464
  4. HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING: pleas help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-camera-wont-work-i-tried-everything/51410800-4cb8-4052-9506-e12114618464
  5. i have tried everything my touchpad is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have tried everything my touchpad is not working: as soon as i unplug my mouse the mouse dissapears and when the mouse is plugged in and notplugged in the mouse does not work on the touchpad please if anyone can help me with this problem i have tried all the awnsers i can lookup online and the touchpad dosent appear in...
  6. i have tried everything my touchpad is not working

i have tried everything my touchpad is not working: as soon as i unplug my mouse the mouse dissapears and when the mouse is plugged in and notplugged in the mouse does not work on the touchpad please if anyone can help me with this problem i have tried all the awnsers i can lookup online and the touchpad dosent appear in...
  7. camera not working tried everything i swear.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera not working tried everything i swear.: error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>i uninstalled my camera in device manager and I clicked the box that says some driver. then after I scan for hardware something the camera didn't get back. can someone help me please I really my camera for tomorrow...
  8. camera not working tried everything i swear.

camera not working tried everything i swear.: error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>i uninstalled my camera in device manager and I clicked the box that says some driver. then after I scan for hardware something the camera didn't get back. can someone help me please I really my camera for tomorrow...
  9. I don't know why my camera is not working I have tried everything I need it to function for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know why my camera is not working I have tried everything I need it to function for...: Please do something, My camera is not workingI tried a lot, still no response i need it to video call. What rubbish is this? Help me out at the earliest. Need help with my camera. Camera is not functioning at all, need it for video meetings. I tried uninstalling integrated...
  10. Help I cant get in my account i have tried everything that is suggested and tried logging...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I cant get in my account i have tried everything that is suggested and tried logging...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Elf3296 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5mi24/help_i_cant_get_in_my_account_i_have_tried/