Windows 10: My camera in zoom app works does not work properly outside

Discus and support My camera in zoom app works does not work properly outside in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My camera in zoom app works while I am inside the house. Once I bring it outside Patio, It is all white and only shows blurred shadow. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by minnielirio, May 29, 2020.

1. My camera in zoom app works does not work properly outside

My camera in zoom app works while I am inside the house. Once I bring it outside Patio, It is all white and only shows blurred shadow. Is there a setting to adjust this?

:)

minnielirio, May 29, 2020
  2. Matt316 Win User

Camera not working

Hi.

Strictly speaking this is probably not the right place to ask, but I'm running out of ideas, and as I have Windows 10...

I have a Lenovo laptop and I'm trying to run Zoom, but I can't get the camera to work. I've tried contacting Lenovo and Zoom (via ticket) and have got nowhere. (Usually they try pointing me down a path already tried and failed.) I've tried all the options Zoom and Lenovo suggest, but to no avail. The camera works on nearly everything else, so I'm guessing it's actually the Zoom application. Any ideas?

Matt

Matt316, May 29, 2020
  3. Lee L. Win User
    Video is not working for Zoom or Skype

Hello,

Have you checking the privacy settings if Camera is ON on both Zoom and Skype?

Go to Setting > Privacy > Camera > make sure the toggle button for both Zoom and Skype are ON.

If my suggestion did not solve the issue, please reply back and confirm if there is an error message or error code so we can try other step.

Might as well open the Camera App and test if it's working there so we can narrow down the problem.

Kind Regards,

< / L e e >

Lee L., May 29, 2020
  4. My camera in zoom app works does not work properly outside

Camera not working

This is not a plug and play device, it's built into my laptop.. lol.

Sorry my bad for not mentioning, the program does install and seem to work fine. It did work when I first installed it, but it stopped working. Even if I freshly reinstall.

Errors are as followed..

When I open the program:

A webcam was not found or is not working properly.
    Please click connect button and try again.

When I click the connect button....

Camera not found. The camera is in use by another application, or not connected. Make sure the camera is connected and working properly, then try again.

It is connected properly, and there are no other programs running in the back ground.

ihavenoname, May 29, 2020
Thema:

My camera in zoom app works does not work properly outside

1. My camera in zoom app works does not work properly outside - Similar Threads - camera zoom app

2. Why is my camera app not working properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my camera app not working properly?: The camera light doesn’t turn on when I open the camera app, and it just displays a black screen. There is no error message and when I click the button to take a picture, it works. I just can’t see the preview - for either photo or video. I restarted my computer, made sure my...
  3. Camera Works with Zoom Not With Camera App or Bluejeans App

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Works with Zoom Not With Camera App or Bluejeans App: Suddenly the camera Logitech C930E no longer works with the Camera App or with Bluejeans. It works with Zoom. I have tried every "solution" offered by every web site addressing the question. None work. I have rebooted and tried the Camera App before using any other app. No...
  4. Camera Works with Zoom Not With Camera App or Bluejeans App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Works with Zoom Not With Camera App or Bluejeans App: Suddenly the camera Logitech C930E no longer works with the Camera App or with Bluejeans. It works with Zoom. I have tried every "solution" offered by every web site addressing the question. None work. I have rebooted and tried the Camera App before using any other app. No...
  5. Camera Works with Zoom Not With Camera App or Bluejeans App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Camera does not work in Browser based apps but works with downloaded apps such as Zoom/Teams

Camera does not work in Browser based apps but works with downloaded apps such as Zoom/Teams: Hi there,I have been having this weird issue of camera not working in browser based apps, Google meet video conferencing and Honor Lock proctoring app for exams. When I open the camera app the image is on for one second and then black out for a few seconds.I'm using Chrome...
  7. Camera does not work in zoom meetings, does work in settings.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Camera does not work in zoom meetings, does work in settings.: My zoom webcam was working at one point but not anymore. When I go to settings, the camera clicks in but then I go back into the meeting and I get the message "Cannot Start Video". Any help would be appreciated. [ATTACH]...
  8. My camera will not work on Zoom.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My camera will not work on Zoom.: How can I fix my camera? It will not work on Zoom calls but it works on Teams and Skype https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-will-not-work-on-zoom/1e899961-c329-4a16-ba8b-49346f5c84ed
  9. Camera not working with Zoom

Camera not working with Zoom: I my camera doesn't work when I use Zoom, it is on there is no red line through the vedio icon and I can see the light from the camera at the top of my laptop why is this? It works when I use skpe...
  10. Camera not working with Zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not working with Zoom: I have a Lenovo X1 6th generation laptop running Windows 10. I installed the Zoom Conferencing app and while I can join a meeting and see their videos, the camera on my laptop just shows a blank screen. I have visited the Zoom help pages but to no avail. The system has the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. camera doesnt work in zoom

2. my window 10 camera not working with zoom