Windows 10: my camera is in black and white. How do I change it to color?

Discus and support my camera is in black and white. How do I change it to color? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my camera is in black and white. How do I change it to color?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bcabc, Mar 23, 2020.

1. bcabc Win User

my camera is in black and white. How do I change it to color?

:)

bcabc, Mar 23, 2020

2. Changing the rgb camera to black and white camera

Hi

I need to change the color settings of my laptop camera from rgb to black and white.

I need to capture the images in gray format

Can I know what settings can be changed

bhargavvenkatesh, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 23, 2020
  4. my camera is in black and white. How do I change it to color?

Scanned a color photo into computer but it printed in black and white and there is no option to change to color.

* Original title: scanning a photo

scanned a color photo into computer but it printed in black and white. no option to change to color.

AudreyS14419, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. my camera is in black and white. How do I change it to color? - Similar Threads - camera black white

2. How do I change background from black to white?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change background from black to white?: I Changed background from white to dark/black. Don't remember how I did that. I Want to change back to white. Help Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-background-from-black-to-white/b7a19934-fe06-4839-8501-06ad9c93cfa7
  3. How to fix black and white camera?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix black and white camera?: How to fix black and white camera? it is black and white in all platforms. It did go back to normal after a while but now it is black and white again. I tried restarting the whole laptop, updated, and reseting but nothing helped...
  4. How to fix black and white camera?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix black and white camera?: How to fix black and white camera? it is black and white in all platforms. It did go back to normal after a while but now it is black and white again. I tried restarting the whole laptop, updated, and reseting but nothing helped...
  5. How to change camera quality from black and white to default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change camera quality from black and white to default: So for my built in camera on my laptop the color changes to black and white whenever I have it in a 90° angle or lower, but when I have it bent outward in a more obtuse angle, the colors revert back to normal. Is there anyway I could fix it without sending it out to get it...
  6. How to change camera quality from black and white to default

How to change camera quality from black and white to default: So for my built in camera on my laptop the color changes to black and white whenever I have it in a 90° angle or lower, but when I have it bent outward in a more obtuse angle, the colors revert back to normal. Is there anyway I could fix it without sending it out to get it...
  7. How to change camera quality from black and white to default

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Change from black and white screen to colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change from black and white screen to colors: I have vision problems while trying to get eyes in condition for surgery. I evidently changed something and my screen, even my colored photos and greeting cards, are all black and white. I have looked at color management and Theme change, but nothing I do seems to work....
  9. How do I change my internet screen color from black to white? HELP!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change my internet screen color from black to white? HELP!!: How do I change my internet screen color from black to white? HELP!! My mother's computer and she has no clue how it changed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-internet-screen-color-from/636f41eb-e486-4414-99bc-dbf1a3218aa4
  10. Changing the rgb camera to black and white camera

Changing the rgb camera to black and white camera: Hi I need to change the color settings of my laptop camera from rgb to black and white. I need to capture the images in gray format Can I know what settings can be changed...