Windows 10: My camera is not working in a Zoom meeting. Why?

Discus and support My camera is not working in a Zoom meeting. Why? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My camera is not working in a Zoom meeting. Why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoshFurman, May 19, 2020.

1. My camera is not working in a Zoom meeting. Why?

My camera is not working in a Zoom meeting. Why?

:)

JoshFurman, May 19, 2020
  2. LynneTE Win User

Windows 10 Camera

I've done all the steps suggested to get my camera to work. And it is not. Please help me with this. I want to attend Zoom meetings.

Thank you.

LynneTE, May 19, 2020
  3. Matt316 Win User
    Camera not working

Hi.

Strictly speaking this is probably not the right place to ask, but I'm running out of ideas, and as I have Windows 10...

I have a Lenovo laptop and I'm trying to run Zoom, but I can't get the camera to work. I've tried contacting Lenovo and Zoom (via ticket) and have got nowhere. (Usually they try pointing me down a path already tried and failed.) I've tried all the options Zoom and Lenovo suggest, but to no avail. The camera works on nearly everything else, so I'm guessing it's actually the Zoom application. Any ideas?

Matt

Matt316, May 19, 2020
  4. My camera is not working in a Zoom meeting. Why?

Camera not working with Zoom

I have a Lenovo X1 6th generation laptop running Windows 10. I installed the Zoom Conferencing app and while I can join a meeting and see their videos, the camera on my laptop just shows a blank screen. I have visited the Zoom help pages but to no avail.
    The system has the latest updates and the camera driver also is the latest one. I have shut off any other camera-sharing software (such as Skype) and enabled access to all apps. This is quite frustrating! Any help would be appreciated.

ManekDustoor, May 19, 2020
Thema:

My camera is not working in a Zoom meeting. Why?

1. My camera is not working in a Zoom meeting. Why? - Similar Threads - camera working Zoom

2. Camera lags with Zoom, but works fine with Google Meets.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera lags with Zoom, but works fine with Google Meets.: When I try to use my camera in a Zoom conference there is a significant lag in the video. However, it works fine using Google Meets with the same number of participants. I need Zoom to work. Any suggestions?...
  3. turn on camera for zoom meeting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn on camera for zoom meeting: how do i turn on the camera for zoom meeting Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-on-camera-for-zoom-meeting/44fec6df-0b98-4089-84f4-98f50056c7c0
  4. turn on camera for zoom meeting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    turn on camera for zoom meeting: how do i turn on the camera for zoom meeting Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-on-camera-for-zoom-meeting/44fec6df-0b98-4089-84f4-98f50056c7c0
  5. My camera doesn't work during Zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera doesn't work during Zoom meetings: My camera doesn't work during zoom meetings. others can hear me but can't see me. I at a loss as to what to do.* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  6. My camera doesn't work during Zoom meetings

My camera doesn't work during Zoom meetings: My camera doesn't work during zoom meetings. others can hear me but can't see me. I at a loss as to what to do.* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  7. Intel F200 Camera doesn't work in Zoom Meeting

Intel F200 Camera doesn't work in Zoom Meeting: I bought Dell Inspiron 5548 which installed Windows 10 Home. It has Intel Realsense 3D F200 camera installed. The camera works fine in windows Camera application, but it doesn't work in Zoom Meeting, I have re-installed driver "intel_rs_dcm_f200_1,5,98.25275", but it still...
  8. My camera has suddenly stopped working for zoom meetings- why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My camera has suddenly stopped working for zoom meetings- why?: My camera just stopped working. I noticed it when I joined a zoom meeting this morning. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-suddenly-stopped-working-for-zoom/567c1142-9534-405d-b7fd-384470e3a49d
  9. zoom meeting can't finnd my camera

zoom meeting can't finnd my camera: zoom meeting can't finnd my camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-meeting-cant-finnd-my-camera/e67a9432-6496-456c-a65e-8006b3ae125e
  10. Camera Zoom Meetings

Camera Zoom Meetings: When in a zoom meeting, my picture is upside down. How do I change the picture to be right side up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-zoom-meetings/fa329f79-8a49-48df-ae58-aa1f15eca181