Windows 10: My camera is not working in Windows 10 despite going thru trouble shooting in Microsoft website

Discus and support My camera is not working in Windows 10 despite going thru trouble shooting in Microsoft website in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; DxDiag output: ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 6/3/2020, 11:00:27 Machine name: RAM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnirudhIyer2, Jun 3, 2020.

1. My camera is not working in Windows 10 despite going thru trouble shooting in Microsoft website

DxDiag output:

------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 6/3/2020, 11:00:27
    Machine name: RAM
    Machine Id: {BCC1FDDE-6D02-428A-AC88-C8F979069987}
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit 10.0, Build 18363 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202
    Language: English Regional Setting: English
    System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
    System Model: Inspiron 3543
    BIOS: A07 type: UEFI
    Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz 4 CPUs, ~2.2GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 4008MB RAM
    Page File: 5067MB used, 1755MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 12
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: 96 DPI 100 percent
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI 100 percent
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    Miracast: Available, with HDCP
    Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Supported
    DirectX Database Version: 1.1.5
    DxDiag Version: 10.00.18362.0387 64bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Display Tab 2: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

---------------------
    Video Capture Devices
    Number of Devices: 0
    ---------------------

:)

AnirudhIyer2, Jun 3, 2020

2. Camera and trouble shooting notworking

The problem is that there's no camera nor imaging device so i tried to trouble hardware and device that that option is not there, I'm not sure wither its because I just upgraded my windows 10 1803 to 1809 but it doesn't shown

In a Nutshell, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Camera and trouble shooting notworking

Thank you for providing me with the methods, I've tried all the methods you've provided but none of them worked. The imaging device only provide me only Microsoft as the only manufacture and none of the devices could be recognized by the computer and for
    camera device, no option provided and its says i must have a disk. In trouble shooting option, no hardware and devices option available. I even tried to download devices from the company website and it didn't work as well so at this point i'm lost and I've
    got no idea what to do.

In a Nutshell, Jun 3, 2020
  4. My camera is not working in Windows 10 despite going thru trouble shooting in Microsoft website

Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/7670/discussions/0/541907867762253418/

Frag Maniac, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

My camera is not working in Windows 10 despite going thru trouble shooting in Microsoft website

1. My camera is not working in Windows 10 despite going thru trouble shooting in Microsoft website - Similar Threads - camera working despite

2. Why is my camera not working? I've tried trouble shooting but it's still not working. Even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my camera not working? I've tried trouble shooting but it's still not working. Even...: Why is my camera not working? I've tried trouble shooting but it's still not working. Even after enabling the camera, it just wouldn't work * Moved from Community Center...
  3. Why is my camera not working? I've tried trouble shooting but it's still not working. Even...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my camera not working? I've tried trouble shooting but it's still not working. Even...: Why is my camera not working? I've tried trouble shooting but it's still not working. Even after enabling the camera, it just wouldn't work * Moved from Community Center...
  4. Trouble-shooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble-shooting: Why does Microsoft refuse to solve problems created by unwanted, unsolicited updates? Or let someone share an effective solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-shooting/91613b6f-a734-4056-bc97-89ebd6b0d83c
  5. Microsoft Surface Camera not working - I've tried all trouble shooting guidance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Camera not working - I've tried all trouble shooting guidance: Hi there, I'm trying to get my camera to work on my Surface Pro SKU 1796. However, I get the following error, I've tried all the trouble-shooting guidance, but no love....
  6. camera app trouble shooting

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    camera app trouble shooting: my camera app is not working it is showing close other apps it looks like some other app is using the camera to use the camera here error code 0xA00F4288 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-app-trouble-shooting/6f6bfcf4-6ed8-4063-b1b3-69203da9ccf2
  7. Query on ow to trouble shoot the built in camera in windows 10

Query on ow to trouble shoot the built in camera in windows 10: I couldn't start the camera inbulit in the system. It shows camera not found error[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-on-ow-to-trouble-shoot-the-built-in-camera/1029d7d3-38f6-4d82-a57b-fc47e0865dfc
  8. Trouble shooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trouble shooting: Hi What does this error mean? Thank you[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-shooting/4c7bb03b-d5a9-4b84-8754-c02f246a5433
  9. Camera and trouble shooting notworking

Camera and trouble shooting notworking: I found out that my camera is not working so decided to troubleshooting, however it doesn't give me the option of troubleshooting devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-trouble-shooting-notworking/23704f4a-cc1c-4079-a4d8-9b0b8952a925
  10. trouble shooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trouble shooting: my PC cant start. he gives me every time trouble shooting stopcode bad config something like that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-shooting/29d59285-7bf3-4f2a-8bf6-797b9e66d438