Windows 10: My camera is not working showing error code.

Discus and support My camera is not working showing error code. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My camera has stopped working. Its showing error code A00F4244, A00F4288. Please anybody can help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MohamedHussain Shaikh, May 5, 2020.

1. My camera is not working showing error code.

My camera has stopped working. Its showing error code A00F4244, A00F4288.

Please anybody can help.

:)

MohamedHussain Shaikh, May 5, 2020

2. camera showing error code

Hi,

Based on the information you have provided, we may need to do further investigation. We'd like to know the following:

• What is the phone model and version of Windows are you using?
    • When did the issue begin to occur?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot showing the error code?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, May 5, 2020
  3. Internal Camera not working, 2 errors?

Hi guys!

My laptop: Lenovo ideapad 710S-13IKB (U3E1)
    Operating sys: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Processor:i7-7500u
    Storage:476GB NVMe SAMSUNG MZVLV512
    RAM: Samsung K4EBE304EB-EGCF 2x8GB

Quite a while ago my webcam stopped working and i didnt bother because i wouldnt use it at all. But recently i wanted to use it, when i opened Camera app it showed 2 errors flashing continuously.
    Video: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I went online and tried to reinstall the camera drivers but it still doesn't work, tried going into Lenovo Vantage to make sure camera privacy mode isn't on. Still not working...
    Im currently using Mcafee Internet Security, but i'm not sure if it is interfering with the camera, i went into settings and cant find anything suggesting it is blocking access to camera.
    There is a white light beside the camera flashing, so i doubt its a hardware issue.

I tried these few websites: Solved: Re: SOLVED!! Built-in Camera not working - Lenovo Community

We can’t find your camera, Error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABE0)
    Fixing We can't find your camera in Windows 10 - Driver Easy

Problematic123, May 5, 2020
  4. Elvin Gat Win User

My camera is not working showing error code.

Windows 10 camera error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5)

Hi Allen,

Compatibility could be one of the probable reasons why you have this error. What we can suggest is for you to run the hardware troubleshooter. You can follow the steps below:

• Click the magnifying glass icon beside the Windows start menu.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Hardware and Devices from the options list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.
    You can also refer to the answers provided by our community below:

Thanks.

Elvin Gat, May 5, 2020
Thema:

My camera is not working showing error code.

1. My camera is not working showing error code. - Similar Threads - camera working showing

2. my camera is not working and there is an error code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera is not working and there is an error code.: my camera is not working and there is an error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-and-there-is-an-error/6640f32d-c0cb-46f0-a59b-ae8745759965
  3. my camera is not working and there is an error code.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my camera is not working and there is an error code.: my camera is not working and there is an error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-and-there-is-an-error/6640f32d-c0cb-46f0-a59b-ae8745759965
  4. my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found: error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found. All FAQ's checked not worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-camera-not-working-showing-error-code/935fe6bc-1067-4605-af72-6f03c3b80361
  5. my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found

my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found: error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found. All FAQ's checked not worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-camera-not-working-showing-error-code/935fe6bc-1067-4605-af72-6f03c3b80361
  6. my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. laptop camera not working at all showing me an error code

laptop camera not working at all showing me an error code: my laptop camera is built in before upgrading to windows 10 it use to say connect camera now its saying camera cannot be found with an error code...
  8. My camera is not working in my laptop showing error code 0xA00F4244

My camera is not working in my laptop showing error code 0xA00F4244: My camera is not while i updated my window 10, having facing this issue first time every possible way i tried which had shown in windows support help ! but haven't get a solution camera app showing error code0xA00F4244 <noCamerasAreAttached>...
  9. Camera is not working, showing Error code 0xA00F4292

Camera is not working, showing Error code 0xA00F4292: My camera is not working, showing message Something went wrong Try restarting your device. If you need it, here's Error code 0xA00F4292 I tried all the means, even tried with Microsoft Support team, still my problem is persisting....
  10. windows Microsoft camera not working shows error code....

windows Microsoft camera not working shows error code....: my camera is not working... always shows the error like 0xa00f4244... I tried all the method shows in windows help... and also I tried online solution.. But still I don't need solution... Please help that issues......