Windows 10: My camera is not working when using Zoom rooms

Discus and support My camera is not working when using Zoom rooms in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I cant get my camera to work when I am using Zoom rooms - there is light in it, so it is on I can see when opening Zoom, but it doesn´t display a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sisseegeberg, May 13, 2019.

1. My camera is not working when using Zoom rooms

Hi

I cant get my camera to work when I am using Zoom rooms - there is light in it, so it is on I can see when opening Zoom, but it doesn´t display a picture/livestream of me.....

The camera is a part of the Lenovo computer I haveMy camera is not working when using Zoom rooms :)

I tried to install the latest driver to the camera, I have tried to uninstall Zoom and reinstall it - I have been through the camera settings and privacy policy to make sure that I did not by accident had disconnected something....

But the thing is - that I never work behind the programs - I dont know where to find anything unless I have googled it firstMy camera is not working when using Zoom rooms :)

I think it was aften en update, one of these automatically ones that the camera stopped working - I only use the camera in zoom rooms once a week - so it is not possible for me to narrow it down any further...

I hope you can help me out here!!

Best regards

Sisse

:)

Sisseegeberg, May 13, 2019
  2. mccbleue Win User

Lumia 530 can't zoom on camera

I haven't used the 520 myself, but as far as I know all Lumias have zoom, but assuming it has it will only be digital zoom as in most phones, only the very top Lumias have the post-processed zoom. How to zoom depends which camera app you are using:

• In the normal Microsoft Camera app, you have to start with your finger and thumb together on the screen to zoom in and draw them back together again to zoom back in.
    • In the Lumia Camera app, you move your finger vertically up the screen to zoom in and down to zoom back out.

mccbleue, May 13, 2019
  3. GayleH. Win User
    HELP! Access to Camera/ Webcam - Zoom APP not listed in Privacy Settings

I use Skype and Zoom.us for video conferencing. My camera works, but stopped with Zoom software. I looked at the camera apps in Privacy Settings and Zoom is not listed, Skype and other Microsoft apps are. Do I need Zoom to be listed there in order to
    access?

Can you help me get camera to work with both programs as it had previously? I've searched exhaustively and cannot find the correct solution. Thank you!

GayleH., May 13, 2019
  4. [ Pete ] Win User

My camera is not working when using Zoom rooms

Camera zoom on the Samsung?

You just need to pinch-zoom to zoom with the camera. I seem to remember this is the same way the camera works on the iPhone.

[ Pete ], May 13, 2019
Thema:

My camera is not working when using Zoom rooms

1. My camera is not working when using Zoom rooms - Similar Threads - camera working using

2. camera flicking when using Zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera flicking when using Zoom: Hello there,My camera suddenly started flicking when on a Zoom call. If I fiddle with the camera settings on zoom it normalises for few seconds but It starts flickering again. I've tried to update the driver, new downloads and install the camera "HP truevision HD" which...
  3. camera flicking when using Zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera flicking when using Zoom: Hello there,My camera suddenly started flicking when on a Zoom call. If I fiddle with the camera settings on zoom it normalises for few seconds but It starts flickering again. I've tried to update the driver, new downloads and install the camera "HP truevision HD" which...
  4. camera flicking when using Zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Using my digital camera on zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using my digital camera on zoom: Hi, i have an actitop fhd camera that works really well, i would like to use it on my laptop instead of the built in webcam, but when i connect it to my windows 10 i can’t use it the camera display shows the usb and sd card icon and when i go into the zoom In device manager...
  6. i cant turn on my camera in zoom rooms

i cant turn on my camera in zoom rooms: can someone help me activate my camera for zoom room meetings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-turn-on-my-camera-in-zoom-rooms/a9bc9bb4-d5e1-4b38-86ae-2f279e010872
  7. My camera will not work on Zoom.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My camera will not work on Zoom.: How can I fix my camera? It will not work on Zoom calls but it works on Teams and Skype https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-will-not-work-on-zoom/1e899961-c329-4a16-ba8b-49346f5c84ed
  8. Zoom room mtg

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Zoom room mtg: Unable to log into Zoom meeting and unable to downloads Zoom meeting app? HP labtop device with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/zoom-room-mtg/3823bd6c-fc28-49e6-b792-6a5f284da0f5
  9. Camera not working with Zoom

Camera not working with Zoom: I have a Lenovo X1 6th generation laptop running Windows 10. I installed the Zoom Conferencing app and while I can join a meeting and see their videos, the camera on my laptop just shows a blank screen. I have visited the Zoom help pages but to no avail. The system has the...
  10. Camera is not working while using in Zoom rooms, Windows 10

Camera is not working while using in Zoom rooms, Windows 10: Hi I cant get my camera to work when I am using Zoom rooms - there is light in it, so it is on I can see when opening Zoom, but it doesn´t display a picture/livestream of me..... The camera is a part of the Lenovo computer I have:-) I tried to install the latest driver...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Zoom camera not working in meeting but working when we go into rooms

2. zoom camera not working

3. xploview not using zoomy as camera

4. camera not working on zoom meeting,
  5. camera not working on zoom