Windows 10: My camera is stuck in black and white

Discus and support My camera is stuck in black and white in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So when I used to skype alot, I had changed my camera to black and white using the Tools> Camera Settings feature that was in skype. I did this to hide... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GirlyOtaku, Feb 2, 2019.

1. My camera is stuck in black and white

So when I used to skype alot, I had changed my camera to black and white using the Tools> Camera Settings feature that was in skype. I did this to hide redness in my face, but when I stopped using my laptop and skype, everything changed. Now that I am using my camera and laptop for important meetings and work, my camera is still stuck in black and white. The windows 10 update took away the camera settings and Skype now has a new update that took away the ability to change the camera settings. I need my camera back in color asap. Is there anyway that I can fix this?

:)

GirlyOtaku, Feb 2, 2019
  2. vkumar Win User

Screen stuck in black and white

I have a Lenovo Flex 4 Windows 10 laptop. Additional specifications are listed at the bottom.

I have a very strange problem. My account seems to be stuck in black and white. When I boot the computer, the lock screen is in color. When I log into my account, it is in solely black and white. When I log into another account, color is restored.

I am at a loss. I booted into safe mode and the issue was not resolved. I know it is not a hardware problem, as color would then not appear anywhere.

If anyone has any advice to offer, it would be much appreciated.

EDIT:

I have not found a solution to the problem yet, so the temporary solution I found is to just use another account. Although I don't believe this to be a permanent solution, I am growing increasingly frustrated with using a computer with a black and white screen.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks.

Edit 2:

One more thing which I forgot to mention is that the screenshots appear in black and white. I have tried resetting both of the graphic card control panels to factory defaults, and have also tried fully uninstalling and reinstalling both drivers.

Specs:

Lenovo Flex 4

Intel i5 7200 CPU

Radeon R5 M430 & Intel HD integrated graphics

vkumar, Feb 2, 2019
  3. corvus13 Win User
    List of Camera types and Black and White.

Sorry for being slack but I've struggled with the differences between similar named camera options on my 920. Is there a page that lists and descibes these different options and how they differ and fit together? Also, what is the easiest way to either take
    a photo in black and white or change a photo later? As always when on a forum I'm thinking this is all obvious but I'll get there in the end. Cheers Tim.

corvus13, Feb 2, 2019
  4. My camera is stuck in black and white

Changing the rgb camera to black and white camera

Hi

I need to change the color settings of my laptop camera from rgb to black and white.

I need to capture the images in gray format

Can I know what settings can be changed

bhargavvenkatesh, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

My camera is stuck in black and white

1. My camera is stuck in black and white - Similar Threads - camera stuck black

2. How to fix black and white camera?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix black and white camera?: How to fix black and white camera? it is black and white in all platforms. It did go back to normal after a while but now it is black and white again. I tried restarting the whole laptop, updated, and reseting but nothing helped...
  3. How to fix black and white camera?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix black and white camera?: How to fix black and white camera? it is black and white in all platforms. It did go back to normal after a while but now it is black and white again. I tried restarting the whole laptop, updated, and reseting but nothing helped...
  4. my camera is black and white please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera is black and white please help: my camera is black and white in all camera apps but the only camera apps i need right now is microsoft teams and zoom. could you please help me out?...
  5. my camera is black and white please help

my camera is black and white please help: my camera is black and white in all camera apps but the only camera apps i need right now is microsoft teams and zoom. could you please help me out?...
  6. Camera sees only black and white

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera sees only black and white: Hello there!Recently when it's night outside and the lights are opened my camera is just seeing black and white.The only method i know to make it see normaly it's to put the color yellow or orange in the background.Any ideas?...
  7. Using Camera App and photos are only in black and white

Using Camera App and photos are only in black and white: Using the camera app on windows 10 first time using it. It is only showing black and white and not in color. Same thing happens when using video conferencing apps like zoom or google meetings. Need to get it to show in color. any suggestions? Looks like the...
  8. my camera is in black and white. How do I change it to color?

my camera is in black and white. How do I change it to color?: my camera is in black and white. How do I change it to color? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-in-black-and-white-how-do-i-change-it/cdba8c20-a4bc-47c1-b076-a9679e5dc633
  9. My screen is black and white

My screen is black and white: I have lost all my colors and have tried fixing it according to help, but it is still black and white. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-black-and-white/838b3c44-91c1-4f94-a99b-a579e34e28c7
  10. Changing the rgb camera to black and white camera

Changing the rgb camera to black and white camera: Hi I need to change the color settings of my laptop camera from rgb to black and white. I need to capture the images in gray format Can I know what settings can be changed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fhd camera stuck in black and white

2. webcam stuck on black and white

3. windows phone camera black and white