Windows 10: My camera is zooming in for no reason

Discus and support My camera is zooming in for no reason in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just got a new laptop, and it is zooming in whenever I try to use it on additional programs... (Adobe Connect, mainly)… What do I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BMGBALLER, Apr 8, 2019.

1. BMGBALLER Win User

My camera is zooming in for no reason

I just got a new laptop, and it is zooming in whenever I try to use it on additional programs... (Adobe Connect, mainly)… What do I do?

:)

BMGBALLER, Apr 8, 2019
  2. mccbleue Win User

Lumia 530 can't zoom on camera

I haven't used the 520 myself, but as far as I know all Lumias have zoom, but assuming it has it will only be digital zoom as in most phones, only the very top Lumias have the post-processed zoom. How to zoom depends which camera app you are using:

• In the normal Microsoft Camera app, you have to start with your finger and thumb together on the screen to zoom in and draw them back together again to zoom back in.
    • In the Lumia Camera app, you move your finger vertically up the screen to zoom in and down to zoom back out.

mccbleue, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Ariel97 Win User

how to zoom in and zoom out in lumia camera in lumia535

Hi I have a lumia920 and a Lumia 535 I can zoom in and zoom out in the Lumia 920s Lumia camera

but I can't do the same in Lumia 535.

what's the reason?

I'm waiting for your answers.thanks

Ariel97, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

1. My camera is zooming in for no reason - Similar Threads - camera zooming reason

2. Zoom and camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom and camera: When I try to access my integrated camera for a Zoom meeting, the light comes on as if the camera is on but no picture is displayed. I've done all the things! been at this for hours. Have settings correct to allow Zoom access to my camera. Help?...
  3. Zoom and camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom and camera: When I try to access my integrated camera for a Zoom meeting, the light comes on as if the camera is on but no picture is displayed. I've done all the things! been at this for hours. Have settings correct to allow Zoom access to my camera. Help?...
  4. Camera on Zoom

Camera on Zoom: I have a lenovo laptop and recently updated it to windows 10. After the update my zoom now shows a black screen when I enable the camera. My privacy settings are off and in the settings it says camera is in use. My webcam works on Microsoft teams, google meet, skype and...
  5. My camera doesn't work with zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My camera doesn't work with zoom: My camera isn't listed in the devices. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-doesnt-work-with-zoom/91bdb0ea-44be-4675-9385-102c0c94f6ee
  6. Zoom Camera

Zoom Camera: When on Zoom call other people can not se me/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-camera/ab7d8242-c732-437d-9589-42531bb6d293
  7. Zoom-camera

Zoom-camera: I have been on zoom and a month ago my camera was on so that everyone could see me. The last two times I was on my camera is on light is on but my picture doesn't show on the screen....
  8. My camera will not work on Zoom.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My camera will not work on Zoom.: How can I fix my camera? It will not work on Zoom calls but it works on Teams and Skype https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-will-not-work-on-zoom/1e899961-c329-4a16-ba8b-49346f5c84ed
  9. CAMERA AND ZOOM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CAMERA AND ZOOM: MY PICTURE COULD NOT BE DISPLAYED WHEN JOINING A GROUP MEETING THIS MORNING. IT HAS WORKED BEFORE. MY NAME WAS THERE, AND MY VOICE, BUT NO FACE. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM, AND HOW TO FIX? HELP PLEASE....
  10. Zooming my camera

Zooming my camera: Hello, I have an HP laptop purchased in September 2019 for on-line teaching. I need to zoom in my camera so my students can see me better. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zooming-my-camera/c511f15a-754f-4ea8-8185-025502fa7bfb